The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim let it slip where Jackson attends his gymnastic classes when he was showing what candy they sent him home with.
That’s so careless. Especially because they aren’t the ones with him at gymnastics class. A stalker could easily show up.
Was this at Halloween?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Their nasty house seriously gives me the heebie-jeebies. It's so bleeping gross. Their counter has turned into storage and I don't know why the duck they can't get rid of the GD cardboard box that is a tripping hazard and always just gets replaced with another cardboard box. Also, if I had a kid, he would know by Buddy's age to put his damn shoes away, but hey since they don't then why should he?

I wonder if they expect the easter bunny to also do the dishes for them when it stops by. And I wouldn't bother putting a pacifier on that nasty ledge where lemon pigs rot (how do they keep track of which pacifier belongs to which buddy?)
View attachment 2089014View attachment 2089015
The house is honestly a tit hole, there's probably still eggs from 3 years ago hiding in there somewhere, hope they checked the expiry dates on anything he found to make sure it wasn't from 2020

Reactions: 17
I could not live in that pigsty. And they have no excuse as to why they can't clean their counters, throw out empty boxes and load the dishwasher. They make their own hours and most of the time they are not working. It would drive me insane to live in that clusterfuck of a house.

Reactions: 19
Just a reminder of their channel description:

If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism. From Disney to Universal we have you covered. We also cover Sea World, Legoland, and International Drive. Join us as we travel around Orlando and see everything it has to offer!

They wouldnt want to stray from that :LOL:
Excuse you, they go to Publix, they go to Targay, they go to the outlets, if we get super lucky they go to IKEA! All the things a potential tourist should want to see on a travel channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ginn makes fun of another customer who she overheard saying he was looking for the "russell stevens" bunny. Hey witch 1) that's bleeping rude to talk about other customers in the store even if you think you're talking softly but hey you've always done this, and 2) not everyone knows the brand name Russell Stover by heart cause they don't frequent target and publix 12 times a week and film chocolate and 3) you and Dim are the LAST bleeping people who should make fun of other people getting words and names wrong.
View attachment 2088936

Trophy wife Ginn.
View attachment 2088941

They filmed on Friday, then there is a cut to the next day and Dim says it's "Daddy Sunday". Sir, it's Saturday when you filmed that, and "Daddy Sunday" sounds like a drag show your state would love to ban.

OG Buddy is still definitely wearing diapers at night.
Thanks for the avatar, now everyone's a winner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Was this at Halloween?
This was candy from the gymnastics egg hunt. Tim complained that “they” mixed m+ms and skittles and dropped the name of the place then. We watched J$ with the practice egg hunt. Who did you think opened the eggs as he found them and dumped all the candy together? I do think it was gross if the loose skittles and m+ms were in the eggs and not prepackaged, but they could have been and J$ just opened them. Timbo clearly wasn’t there to micromanage the entire thing.

Ginn makes fun of another customer who she overheard saying he was looking for the "russell stevens" bunny. Hey witch 1) that's bleeping rude to talk about other customers in the store even if you think you're talking softly but hey you've always done this, and 2) not everyone knows the brand name Russell Stover by heart cause they don't frequent target and publix 12 times a week and film chocolate and 3) you and Dim are the LAST bleeping people who should make fun of other people getting words and names wrong.
View attachment 2088936

Trophy wife Ginn.
View attachment 2088941

They filmed on Friday, then there is a cut to the next day and Dim says it's "Daddy Sunday". Sir, it's Saturday when you filmed that, and "Daddy Sunday" sounds like a drag show your state would love to ban.

OG Buddy is still definitely wearing diapers at night.
This coming from 2 asshats who only have to open their mouth and they pronounce it wrong. Oh if that was me in Target I don't think I could let that one pass. J4D is such a jackass I would have to get in her face about this. It's right up there with Timmy making fun of his firstborn.

Reactions: 17
I was initially going to say who would want to kidnap a diaper-wearing, unintelligible, bratty kid?

But then I realized the Bojos probably wouldn’t mind so much if that did happen. One step closer to getting their old life back. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 11

This video shocked me when it jumps back to Gin of a few years ago. It’s like a completely different person. I know having kids changes how you look, but it just shows how little effort she actually puts in now.

E8799941-75A4-4108-A0C9-1B7F28408B0F.jpeg

I don’t know why, but these sleeveless tees that she wears are so irritating. They make her upper arms look huge and her head look tiny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
1) same shirts as yesterdays video
2) what the f happened to Tim’s eyebrows?

Just more screenshots of the bleep mistaking her preschooler's enthusiasm for getting books at the library as 'unhinged' and mocking what he looks like in case this vlog ever gets deleted and for the stans who continue to be in denial of how much of a bleeping bleep she is.
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 2.42.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 2.39.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 2.44.46 PM.png

Hey Ginn, YOU'RE unhinged.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Riveting content lately. Especially their blab sessions about nothing.
That mocking of the person getting the wrong name of the chocolate was disgusting. She really thinks her IQ is through the roof.
Why do they need so many drinks? Their Easter dinner sounded gross... Velveeta cheese dip and what else? I doubt Dim has bought the propane yet for the barbecue. Poor bud and her diet...Yap Oliver is bud she said it at least twice.
They are just giving me some weird vibes of how they act with this baby. I can't quite put my finger on it, but they don't act like parents of a new baby at all. They were wayyyyy different with Bud 1.0

Reactions: 26
Just more screenshots of the bleep mistaking her preschooler's enthusiasm for getting books at the library as 'unhinged' and mocking what he looks like in case this vlog ever gets deleted and for the stans who continue to be in denial of how much of a bleeping bleep she is.
View attachment 2089284
View attachment 2089281
View attachment 2089289

That is so so sad.

I don't think there's ever been someone I've so wanted to punch as much as her. 🥊

Tim also does not look amused, at least in these screenshots. She's such an ass.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2089284
View attachment 2089281
View attachment 2089289

Absolutely no chance she'd be doing these types of things if they'd had a girl. What a petty and sad woman.

Jenn is also the same person who practically idolizes the Housewives shows, so at least her child has desire for actual enrichment through reading instead of watching trash TV.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2089284
View attachment 2089281
View attachment 2089289

Stupid bleep- How dare you make fun of your kid like that?? Then how bleeping crappy of you to put it on the internet where it will live FOREVER! The two of them really should have never had kids... I don't care what anyone says... Tim and Jenn need to just not be parents
---
The more I read about how awful they treat the two miracle children they have,the more angry I get...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That is so so sad.

I don't think there's ever been someone I've so wanted to punch as much as her. 🥊

Tim also does not look amused, at least in these screenshots. She's such an ass.
He agreed when she called him unhinged. He’s also an ass.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
What @DearestMommy said x1000. bleeping bleep dna donors. Any parent with 2 brain cells would be jumping for joy and encouraging their child for being enthusiastic about the library and reading. I’m looking forward to the day that something happens with the channel and they’re knocked down to nothing, unfortunately it will be two innocent children who will suffer

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.