The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They literally have a portable fan strapped to the chest baby carrier.....didn't they learn from how they raised J$ the kid needs to acclimate to the climate you live in....plus you aren't touring the parks..you're walking from your car to an indoor air conditioned store.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I understand it’s hot but they look ridiculous with the fan hanging off the baby carrier. Why not push prop 2 in one of the many strollers they have?
CFE974D0-1B16-47D0-9636-A7F8987C9AA6.png

I’m surprised Jenn is actually carrying him and not Tim.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Also she's not sitting in the back with Prop 2....wonder why since J$ isn't there....never mind figured it out, they would have to move out the other car seat and that would involve having to put it back in later.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she sit in the front instead of in the back with Oliver? What about her whine fest last week about wanting to sit with him?

Reactions: 11
The carrier and fan are both for Jenn. One for attention and the other to make her hair look sexy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ginn is so out of touch with reality (after seeing all of the merch for sale) she says, "that makes me feel like this stuff is not worth at all what they have it priced at...not even a little bit".

Dim: "Oh yeah".

1680995730780.png

1680995863569.png

Also Ginn: "I want all of this"... :cautious:

1680996057150.png

Hey Ginn, some people can't afford to buy formula for their babies, fill up their non-electric automobiles with gas to get to work or put a roof over their heads. Hey, maybe the reason why there's so much non-essential, marked down Disney junk for sale is because in the real world there are people who can't afford to buy crap and hoard "stuff" like you do? 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm surprised Big Baby didn't get motion sickness in that carrier while she was waddling and his head bounced with each waddling step.

Why can't this witch ever brush her hair?

So outlet shopping is the reason the witch couldn't upload a vlog yesterday even though she kept saying she would during the live show? 🙄

Don't think a stupid fan is going to help Big Baby from overheating when he's face-first against Ginn's sweaty black shirt.

I'm really really glad I'm repulsed by excess materialistic junk and clutter - every time I've moved it brings me so much joy to get rid of tit and my last move was during the pandemic which also made me want to declutter even more and simplify, and decorate and buy with intention and it's been so much better for my mental health. If I buy a new shirt, I find an existing one to donate. I have less storage space in this home than my last one and I actually have extra closet space. If I like something I see that isn't a necessity, I leave it in my online shopping cart to see if I continue thinking about it or if I forget about it or realize I don't need it. It's been great for my wallet too!

Also, if they went outlet shopping during OG Buddy's Easter egg hunt, they are bleeping cunts and my heart actually breaks for him. Fingering "merch" is more important than spending time with your own child? That's just so sad. They take everything for granted and contribute nothing to the world but trash and tit, literally and figuratively.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I didn't think I could respect the Trackers less as parents, but if indeed this trip was during the egg hunt...well, that is indeed a new low.
Guess Jenn's "months" of staying home turned into a few days.
I would love to see Jenn go to a store alone with Oliver and Jackson (like most moms have to do). Heck, I'd like to see her parent alone at home with both! She's be in meltdown mode.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
They didn’t go to the egg hunt because they can’t film it.

Why does everything hurt Tim’s stomach. Now brownies hurt his stomach. He should get that checked out by a doctor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Also she's not sitting in the back with Prop 2....wonder why since J$ isn't there....never mind figured it out, they would have to move out the other car seat and that would involve having to put it back in later.
Hence the reason the "have" to get the Rivian SUV with three row seating. There's no reason other than status and flex where they need a Rivian. There are plenty of hybrid vehicles with three row seating for much less. What do they need it for? They're not going on any long family road trips. Tooling around to Target and the theme parks? I guess it is probably beneath them to actually pump gas so even a hybrid would be out of the question.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see that poor baby’s head wobble all over the place while his mother waddles through the outlet mall?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
At least she didn't say literally. Anyway Ginn, Death Valley called and said to STFU with your dramatic exaggerations. You don't live in the hottest place in the world even if Big Baby would argue that your cleavage should also be referred to as Death Valley. Also, just wait till you get to hell - hope you enjoy your thick big socks there too.

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 6.17.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 6.18.20 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.