The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn doesn't want to eat at Portillos because it's not great for their videos to do the same thing over and over. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Speaking of taking shots….

Here’s your SWGS honey, Tim.
Sammie in the flesh!

Unfortunately for you, Tim, he is making the rounds of EPCOT world showcase consuming alcohol and caffeinated products.

(note: nothing wrong with that. But Tim makes a HUGE stink about how he doesn’t consume either of these (imo - just not on camera!))

View attachment 2086927
Sage’s wife is about to have a baby. I’m just going to assume that the baby and his bodily functions will never be shown on allears.

Reactions: 5
Jenn doesn't want to eat at Portillos because it's not great for their videos to do the same thing over and over. 🤦‍♀️
1680991289207.png

From the same people who put this into the Universe 4 years ago. That's some sound logic there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She also says they are eating healthy (which Tim seems surprised by) and then orders a sodium laden turkey Reuben and washes that down with a brookie.

Interesting definition of healthy eating.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Re: Narcoossee’s

Talk about a fish out of water…

🤷🏻‍♀️ Whatever will Tim order?

He doesn’t eat seafood or vegetables.
There are no humburgers, hut dogs and fried foods on the menu.

AC0FEDE9-DCFF-4CF8-81B6-E75F51F1815D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tim will stop by Gasparilla Grill afterwards to get his hamburger fix. Maybe he'll longingly stare at it while eating at Narcoosee's

• Haha
Does the kids menu have hot dogs or burgers? He’ll probably order off of that. Sub the carrots and applesauce for some fries, of course.

Remember how Jenn was going to stay home in pajamas for several months?
Nope. She urgently had to go to the outlets to learn the basics of capitalism. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does the kids menu have hot dogs or burgers? He’ll probably order off of that. Sub the carrots and applesauce for some fries, of course.
No hotdogs or burgers, according to the menu on the app it's chicken strips, grilled steak, seasonal fish, and grilled chicken breast.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to hear them butcher the name Eleuthera. yes recap this cruise before they sail. They spend $1000 on more stuff before they leave. The pack the day before. They get there late, they had a “friend” drive as well because all of their luggage and useless tit couldn’t fit in the tesla. Said friend happens to be 2 nanny’s that will be underpaid, undervalued and over utilized. They’ll nonstop eat and complain about it since nothing is ever right. The room will be too small, because how in the world can a family of 4 that includes 2 small children not fit in a regular room?? Mind boggling. 🤦🏻‍♀️. More complaining about anything and everything. Dim will obsess about trivia night and then take a front row spot from a strangers kid for whatever show because he’s such a narcissist and he’s soooooo literally important. The whale will buy 2 more giant hats because the other ones no longer fit over ever-expanding head. She’ll also need to cover up her hair since she forgot her brush, again. Amongst all of this they’ll continue to eat anything and everything they can find. All in all it was a fantastic stay…except the room size, food portion size, soundproofing from their props, etc. ok. I’m going to get back to prepping my house for Easter and family.
But the question is, is it concierge? hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great question.
No, they don’t.

AF2660F1-045F-4488-BC24-FB54B26CF0DD.jpeg
54AEDAC3-6A02-405B-8EC7-19A5C6417052.jpeg
4C272B25-3C86-446E-9B8C-0189AABE57FF.jpeg
F7C54B73-B9EC-4A34-9730-C15B840B2297.jpeg

Though Tim would look like even more of a A$$ in a sit down restaurant if he did order off of the kids’ menu when none of his kids are present.

Jinx! @Galaxyprincess 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am now convinced that Ol$ver got sunburned during this video. Their live must have been filmed when they got home from the outlets. That's why he was so red in their live. He wasn't that red in the outlet video. I can't believe they let that little NEWBORN baby get sunburned. All because Ginn felt left out and had to go be in the videos and get out of the house. Just for a stupid video where they fondle all of the merch and complain about how crappy the quality is.

Was this filmed the day of J$'s Easter egg hunt? So instead of watching their miracle son's Easter egg hunt they chose to walk around the Disney outlet and not buy anything? Just when you thought their parenting couldn't get worse it does.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
First, there is true joy in Jenn when she is away from J$. They are back to their giddy outings, even with Prop 2 with them.

I do not understand their obsession with Life Day. They aren't Star Wars people, they've said it. They don't know a damn thing about Star Wars, yet they bought a snuggy and are now obsessed with everything Life Day?

My friend Nick told me all my favorite Star Wars characters are droids. What? You couldn't figure that one out on your own? Nick had to tell you? I'm surprised he knew who Lola was, it could have been that he was reading it off the box though.

Why in the world did they leave that ridiculous argument about the 50th stuffed Mickeys vs the 100th Mickeys? You both have no idea what the hell you are talking about. STFU. That entire conversation made my head hurt.

And yes, if she actually went to UF, she would have said I went to UF. Instead, she went to college in Gainesville. Santa Fe. Definitely not UF.

If you listen when they are in the car going to McAllisters, Tim says--it literally opened on Jack <cut> on Oliver's birthday. Stellar editing Jenn. You both suck as parents. J$ will one day watch this tit, and you couldn't even care enought to edit it out well.

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 6.53.03 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I am now convinced that Ol$ver got sunburned during this video. Their live must have been filmed when they got home from the outlets. That's why he was so red in their live. He wasn't that red in the outlet video. I can't believe they let that little NEWBORN baby get sunburned. All because Ginn felt left out and had to go be in the videos and get out of the house. Just for a stupid video where they fondle all of the merch and complain about how crappy the quality is.

Was this filmed the day of J$'s Easter egg hunt? So instead of watching their miracle son's Easter egg hunt they chose to walk around the Disney outlet and not buy anything? Just when you thought their parenting couldn't get worse it does.

The live was Thursday. They say this is Friday, so yesterday. But yes, especially when they are walking out, that poor baby is in the blazing sun. But poor Jenn wanted to go to Gucci. I've been in that store. I can't say they'd let her in looking like the slob that she is in this video.

In the live, they say they messed up the date and J$ egg hunt is "tomorrow". So, Friday. My assumption is that J$ is at his egg hunt while these two assholes fondled merch, exposed their newborn to the sun and countless germs in an overheated outlet malls store for 40 mins, and ate lunch like two carefree fools.

bleeping assholes.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Didn't Dim always carry Jackpot in the carrier? I don't remember Ginn ever carrying him.
Uggh I hate these vloggers with their "merch" word
Ginn still eating in the car after they went to lunch.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.