Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chitownzee

New vlog up.....Ginn says she cannot believe how big $liver is for a one month old.
Yeah, like he just became big during the last month. Oh how he’s grown! Bitch, please. He was giant when he was born, because you were giant, because you eat more than four people every day, because you shoved in endless amounts of crap into your mouth while you were pregnant, because you ignored pregnancy guidelines of what you should eat, because you knowingly ignored gestational diabetes, because you getting the satisfaction of getting endless crap in your mouth was more important than yours son’s health and development! That’s why he’s so big and you know it and THAT is why you haven’t shown him for any length of time or clearly since he was born. Selfish bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

mjm9

VIP Member
Re: the vibrating thing. I know I'm old school, but wouldn't having that hard plastic thing that attaches be dangerous if they were to get in an accident and it dislodged from the baby seat? I was always taught to not attach anything to the car seat that would potentially compromise how the manufacturer designed it to react in an accident.
I’m with you on THIS.

Found this interesting….
A9F9E7DA-B803-49BB-A0C5-3F12E8634BCC.jpeg

THIS is exactly why the Bojo’s are using it (and a nanny). Anything to get them out of their parental responsibilities!! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
So, are they actually getting worse? Or are we just all done with them here and every little thing sets us off now?

Because I'm so fucking angry with their treatment of J$ right now.
I think it is getting worse because Jackson is getting older and has his own *gasp* opinions on what he likes and dislikes. I also don't think they understand him nor do they seem to care to find out how to understand him and basically just seem to view him as a major inconvenience. Oliver Bojo, this is your future.

• Sad

ImRonBurgundy?

Yep. 100%.

They both are asses. They both suck.

I'm glad I didn't watch the vlog. Had no clue he was actually agreeing with her about their "unhinged" child and making fun of J.'s book choices.

Fuck 'em both. 🖕 🖕 🖕
What kind of a person would look down upon “those damn elitist smart people who like to read and think they are better than us cuz they are smart n’ stuff..”

The answer, ladies and gentlemen:

IMG_0886.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

I found the calendar to that place that I suspect J$ does him gymnastics class on their insta. There was an egg hunt on Friday 4/7 at 10:15am. Which would be consistent with the trip to the outlet mall and then going to lunch.

Here's the sad part: It was a PARENT/CHILD Easter Egg Hunt 😭 Poor J$. My heart breaks for that child. I am sickened by them.

What are the chances that they don't even do something special for him at home this morning because he already did the egg hunt on Friday? 😭

I absolutely loathe these people.

View attachment 2088352
Unbelievable. So much for creating “core” memories. Core memories don’t exist I guess unless you can film the disingenuous manipulation of them. 🥴☹

• Sad
  • Angry

Forest

VIP Member
They didn’t go to the egg hunt because they can’t film it.

Why does everything hurt Tim’s stomach. Now brownies hurt his stomach. He should get that checked out by a doctor.

• Haha
  • Wow

notasponsor

Chatty Member
I'm still perplexed as to why they had another kid. It's clear they do not want to parent J$. He just seems like an annoyance to them. Possible reasons I think they decided to have another...
  • Thinking a new baby will get more views
  • Getting that first haircut certificate from Harmony Barbershop
  • Having a girl aka a mini Ginn
  • Rollie coastie buddy for Dim because J$ is terrified of them after being forced to ride
  • All the attention Ginn gets when she's pregnant
  • A do-over baby because they were stuck in the house for months due to covid and couldn't film "Baby's first___" videos
  • Child tax credit

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
That is so so sad.

I don't think there's ever been someone I've so wanted to punch as much as her. 🥊

Tim also does not look amused, at least in these screenshots. She's such an ass.
He agreed when she called him unhinged. He’s also an ass.

• Wow
  • Angry

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Hi Jenn - Hi Tim : figured if you are reading here today I would give you both a 'shout out' - 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
We have all made fun of how kids we know do things. It’s how you say & where you say it that makes it so cruel.

If Jennbo had said- he is so funny because he gets so excited that he goes crazy finding books that would have been one thing, but her impression with the face and using “unhinged” several times was so mean. And then of course she just said that for thousands of people to hear on the internet. She did not say that to a private group of friends (some of who may have said something or given disapproving looks).
These two turds get zero criticism from a peer group. They only get praise & it is making them worse. All of those comments about how brilliant J$ is helping them justify ignoring is very obvious delays & speech Issue.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
That kid is still in freaking diapers ffs. Jen is just a bitch. Same person who fat shamed people now making fun of her own child and people in a store mispronouncing things. I would LOVE to lock her in a hotel room with Will from YITS for a week.

Tim definitely got the Dezerland idea from TL. It was mentioned last week and now he magically goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

scoker

Chatty Member
Interesting theory. possible Tim didn’t want a second after realizing what having a kid actually means. I can get on board with that. And maybe even an agreement that she steps up more (won’t last). But Jenn is also detached from both her kids. I think the answer is much more shallow than an agreement between two people that seem surprised if their spouse they just ate a meal with liked their food. That kind of communication doesn’t seem to be their strong suit. She just likes to appear more motherly while gestating and lactating. The attention is on her and how amazing she is.

But once she weans this kid, the full detachment takes place and Big Baby will be other people’s problem to raise. She doesn’t like her kids and will go through a lifetime ignoring and lovebombing. I think the previous poster that said she wanted that fan on her was correct. Baby in carrier (with fan anttached) attracts attention. She can look like she cares about the baby (she doesn’t or she would have had the baby in the carrier properly), I also think she was trying to hide her postpartum belly. And draw attention away from her belly.

If it’s as hot as people were saying, she can’t layer to hide it. Can’t hide the sweat patches that will form. Can’t sit in a jeep on a safari or sit at a table gorging where half of her is hidden. She’s not filming a home vlog with Tim basically in her lap blocking her size for the camera. She chose to wear that baby to hide things despite the discomfort for them both in the heat because she wanted to shop and assuage her fomo and escape from editing.

Last edited:
  • Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
After the unhinged moment, Tim makes fun of the book Jackson picked out and said it was a strange book. Seems to be a well-reviewed book. Tim probably didn’t understand it. Anyway, Jen cracked up the whole time—not just fake laughing. I guess we only get real laughs from Jen at her son’s expense.

• Sad
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I mean I honestly don't think they care. I also think it's a bit weird to chat with a team member about it when it doesn't impact you.

Is dim trash yes, do I think they should get away with anything no, but I don't think I would take out my dislike for him on some random team member online. They get enough hate
Please do not misunderstand or twist my words. I did not take anything out on a random team member. I asked a question. They gave an answer. My initial question was if filming was now allowed because I saw this vlog and I would like to go and film Poseidon's Fury before it closes. The water tunnel in that attraction is one of my favorite things in any theme park. I did not include my entire conversation with the Team Member here. I was very cordial and complementary. When I was told that filming wasn't allowed, I did say that Universal needs to do better because the same rules do not apply to all people. I'm a regular person who would love a personal video of the attraction, meanwhile, someone making money off the video is allowed to record and post it on YouTube. I absolutely did not take out my dislike for Tim on a random team member and I am absolutely insulted that you (or anyone) would insinuate that I did.

notasponsor

Chatty Member
I can't stand Ginn's anxiety over J$ in daycare. She left him with a stranger who is not a child care professional in Hawaii and wasn't worried. She barely parents him. Stop the woe is me crying!!!