The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the combo of the new baby and Buddy dropping the nap got him a one-way ticket to preschool. Plus I’m sure Jenn is itching to hand the baby off to a nanny so can get back to following Tim around all day.

Reactions: 21
FYI--Universal Orlando Resort has the ability to Facebook messenger with a Team Member ;)

I was assured that video recording and photography is not permitted on their attractions.

My response to Universal: So while you can assure me that it isn't allowed....he WAS allowed. And his video is on YouTube making him money, breaking your rules. Do better Universal, I'm disappointed.

#unwell3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
You guyzzzz we decided it just isn't the right time for buddy to go to school. He misses us soooo much so we are going to wait a little longer. It's going to be hard on me with a newborn, babyzilla, and editing but I need to be here for buddy. Maybe when the baby is older they can go to school together so they won't feel alone. And we have some cruises, staycations, vacations that we would have to miss if he is in school full time. I have just been so overwhelmed and stressed that when we are able, I want to be able to go and make core memories. And if we try to have a other baby we won't be able to go anywhere for a while. Yeah so we are just gonna keep teaching him ar home. 🙄
Why doesn't she send him to school with the dog sitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FYI--Universal Orlando Resort has the ability to Facebook messenger with a Team Member ;)

I was assured that video recording and photography is not permitted on their attractions.

My response to Universal: So while you can assure me that it isn't allowed....he WAS allowed. And his video is on YouTube making him money, breaking your rules. Do better Universal, I'm disappointed.

#unwell3
I should have waited a few more minutes because I can't edit my post.

Their final response after I said do better, I'm disappointed. I hope this puts the final nail in his Universal coffin. Send them a quick note if you can.

Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 7.56.03 PM.png

Reactions: 19
New vlog out.
Tim is invited out by Cirque du Soleil to preview parts of their new show, Drawn to Life.
(he’s wearing a button down shirt)
This part is interesting to me.

Then he dines at The Basket (part of WBG).
He was too late (story of his life) for the seasonal hand pie, which was beef and potatoes.

I figure he has to fill up before he returns home, where DJ will honor him with “burnt offerings”
2BC5FCB0-9474-421A-9153-FE65DDABE312.jpeg
C37E5AEA-45AE-4F35-B5A8-E054F5057FAF.png
F28A5233-FCF6-4FCE-8BCD-09C6DFCBF20B.png

Strawberries ‘n cream eclair
Queso fries
Meatballs with cheese polenta

Just like I see a Jekyll ’n Hyde Dejennerate, with and without children.

Tim is a different person without the waddling whale.
🤷🏻‍♀️ just saying.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Tim spent over 30 seconds talking about this Duplo set (that Jackson could have fun with and help with his fine motor coordination. And a great one on one Daddy and me activity. It’s even age appropriate.)
I was waiting for him to say “Jackson would love it!”
1516BD47-D728-4BCC-9A74-381CB413FFAC.jpeg

Alas, he moved on to a shirt.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Heck, J$ has never witnessed a person picking up or cleaning. They would be having the kids pick up after themselves, "Ok! Time to put our toys away!" and poor J$ would be confused and looking around and asking the teacher, "Whut dat?"
Lol, great point!

Reactions: 7
Tim spent over 30 seconds talking about this Duplo set that Jackson’s could have fun with and help with his fine motor coordination. It’s even age appropriate. I was waiting for him to say “Jackson would love it!”
View attachment 2101296
Alas, he moved on to a shirt.
Come on, why would he buy J$ a 3+ Lego set when he can buy him a 5+ or 6+ set and just sit him on his lap while Tim puts together the entire thing himself. J$ sits there and holds one piece in his hand the entire time. Isn't that how family fun with Lego is supposed to be?

And Tim---it is Ahsoka Tano. Ah-Soak-Ah Tano. Not A-Shoke-Atana. Stop trying to act like you know Star Wars. You don't. You look like a moron.

Why in the world is he obsessed with finding 50th sale merch? Move on Tim.

Dim wears a collared shirt to go see a Cirque du Soleil show:
382360F1-DC3B-4ADC-8C25-0737E9F2F694.png

But to go to Jackson’s school for the first time for his observation day, shows up in a muppets graphic tee:
F849C3AA-00E1-414A-832D-ABAF18CBB54F.png

You really do see what their priorities are.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m starting to wonder if he even gets invited at all. Bet he lies about his “media cred” to inflate his ego

Reactions: 13
Sorry everyone I meant report it to YouTube. That’s what I do. I mean it is technically stolen material. Reporting it to universal — 🤷 they likely sweep it under the rug.
When I was looking to report it to YT, it seemed like I needed to be the owner of the material in order to report it.

I'm sure that Universal isn't calling Tim right now saying don't you ever come into our parks again because xmasbdaygirl was whining, but at some point, enough complaints about him blatantly going against the rules, and then profiting off it, something has to give eventually. I mean, Adam is banned. He went to backstage areas and recorded but what Tim is doing isn't that far of a stretch, because they spiel says no recording. And he's aware of that. He's just looking for the big views that are going to come with the attraction closing, so he went for it.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think they’ll ever look back though and realize what a gift they had. They had time to nurture and love their kid and they ate instead.
This. OMG. This! I would give everything I own to be able to go back in time and have that gift with my children.

• Heart
I should have waited a few more minutes because I can't edit my post.

Their final response after I said do better, I'm disappointed. I hope this puts the final nail in his Universal coffin. Send them a quick note if you can.

View attachment 2101250
Reported via Twitter for what it’s worth. It’s nuts these mega corps allow this twerp (& Kyle & PMM etc) earn a living just wandering around their damn property and break rules. It ruins people’s trips!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I thought universal was actually one of the few companies that will actually have videos removed for unauthorized ride footage.

Reactions: 11
Haven't been able to keep up with the thread much today, so jumping in just to say... PLEASE, HARRY STYLES - Kick this weirdo and his worthless wife in the nuts for wearing your t-shirt.

What 👏 The 👏 Fck👏

They have only recorded themselves purchasing a BILLION shirts... Yet they only wear a handful. Hmmmm...

Screenshot_20230414-220255.png
👏💲🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.