The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"we" got to see the new acts and "I" think it'll be such a great addition! Then our tenses are all over the place as usual as we make our way to WBG and try new "season" food items!
Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 8.14.12 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she thinks she's super hip or something? It's like when she called her menstrual cycle "B7.... no wait, that's only 6 'b's... B6 cause I hate the word menstraul!"

Oh look, Kasper and Tiffany crawled out of Dim and Ginn's fetid colons to chat with each other (twice, Kasper, really? Just admit it, you're totally into Dim's spittle and wiener sucking).
Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 8.22.25 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You would think the Editor Extraordinaire would do something about all that static when Dim was eating. And I really don’t understand why he always has to shove things in his mouth when eating, like hot dogs or eclairs (which he says are like dessert hot dogs).

BCC8741A-4E7F-4B62-8798-E7ACC4CC46DA.jpeg

Ha, someone commented about his stupid pronunciation of eclair.

257EDEF1-05E6-480B-B7EE-3611407AC6EB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she meant to say he was 4 weeks old* as of 4/3. They aren’t the sharpest tools in the tool box.. a couple of nuggets short of a 10 piece… elevator doesn’t go to the top floor etc.

i honestly think she doesn’t know there’sa difference between 4 weeks, and 1 month.
They don’t know the difference between 4 weeks and 1 month, they were discussing it on a blog when J was a newborn, and they genuinely couldn’t work out the difference and blamed it on lack of sleep. I was like wow they actually are just a wee bit dumb aren’t they

Reactions: 11
Haven't been able to keep up with the thread much today, so jumping in just to say... PLEASE, HARRY STYLES - Kick this weirdo and his worthless wife in the nuts for wearing your t-shirt.

What 👏 The 👏 Fck👏

They have only recorded themselves purchasing a BILLION shirts... Yet they only wear a handful. Hmmmm...

View attachment 2101372👏💲🤷‍♀️
I'm still convinced they are down low Disney resellers. No one can use the sheer amount of tit they buy.

Reactions: 20
Haven't been able to keep up with the thread much today, so jumping in just to say... PLEASE, HARRY STYLES - Kick this weirdo and his worthless wife in the nuts for wearing your t-shirt.

What 👏 The 👏 Fck👏

They have only recorded themselves purchasing a BILLION shirts... Yet they only wear a handful. Hmmmm...

View attachment 2101372👏💲🤷‍♀️

You can like whatever music you like. I do like some Harry songs and I am older than Tim. But I am not Harry's target age group unless I have a child (girl) under the age of 23 lets say. As I did not grow up with New Direction. To me it is a little odd that a 41 year old man is wearing a Harry shirt.
---
I think she thinks she's super hip or something? It's like when she called her menstrual cycle "B7.... no wait, that's only 6 'b's... B6 cause I hate the word menstraul!"

Oh look, Kasper and Tiffany crawled out of Dim and Ginn's fetid colons to chat with each other (twice, Kasper, really? Just admit it, you're totally into Dim's spittle and wiener sucking).
View attachment 2101384

I can't stand people who post stuff like this. Does the world need to know you've not watched the vlog yet? Post a comment if you need to AFTER you watch it. Does Tim or Jenn care? Nope.

Reactions: 10
We all know she was most likely already pregnant at the Villains party, BUT remember the Trackholes and PMM meat sweats did hang out an awful lot that night. Maybe PMM IS the daddy ☹
Tim - "Nate, if you tell me the secret of your success, I'll let you bang Jenn.... C'mon dude you know we're both desperate here... Let's help each other out. '
---
Plus, Jenn stated what time he would be there and what it would entail and this information is there for any one to see on their website.

She could have left it very simple if she has to update the Stan’s and say, “We just dropped Jackson on off at school, this is just a day to get him acclimated, he wouldn’t start until the fall. We thought we had to be there with him because I misunderstood, but he’s there now and he was excited.”
They filmed this in their car which was unnecessary. They could have said this all from home. There was no need to film any of what she was saying immediately after they dropped him off.
They filmed as soon as they left because their life revolves around that camera. Jenn woukd have some emotion so she'd have to spill it to her bestie... The camera... Rather than have a supportive conversation with Tim, who woukd also be emotional. Well as emotional as with of them are capable off. That bleeping camera is so damaging. They use it to hide behind, they use it to seek support from stans rather than each other. I'd say it was the elephant in the room... But... JENN.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
They honestly think their life is some reality show that everyone wants to watch, but they are no where near as interesting an no one cares

Its all eat, witch, complain, eat, repeat

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They honestly think their life is some reality show that everyone wants to watch, but they are no where near as interesting an no one cares

Its all eat, witch, complain, eat, repeat
@Snippysnips , that is bang on for these 2 tit stains. They live in a fantasy world that struggles to be relevant. No one wants to watch them stuff their faces with obscene amounts of food. There is no creative thought put into the vids-at this point its just "whatever I can do with the least amount of effort" Dim is grasping at anything for content nowadays.

Reactions: 14
So we have ‘Jacksoncam’. I’m guessing they’ve decided against sending him to school and will employ him instead. He can go out filming, $ver can be packed off to nursery school and Tim and Jenn can just pretend they’re childless and happy like in the old days

Reactions: 13
@Snippysnips you should submit that for a thread title some time. It‘s the perfect synopsis of their channel

“Its all eat, witch, complain, eat, repeat”

Reactions: 20
You know why he’s not funny and all his “jokes” fall flat? Because, as it has been showed over and over, his (and definitely hers) intelligence level is relatively low.

He thinks because his dimwitted wife laughs all day he’s funny. Dim, she laughs because she also has no sense of humor, is not intelligent, and has nothing valuable to say. It doesn’t mean you’re funny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.