Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So she wanted to go to Gucci to get a pair of backup sunglasses? Did I hear that correctly?!?

Buy your kid cheap $5 shorts, don't buy your kid a souvenir cup, fruit is too expensive, ask permission to buy stretchmark cream.....

2nd pair of the same stupid Gucci sunglasses...sold!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Quasimodo

VIP Member
He always gets stuck on the weirdest shit. Go find something worthwhile to lose sleep over Dimster.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

DearestMommy

Just more screenshots of the cunt mistaking her preschooler's enthusiasm for getting books at the library as 'unhinged' and mocking what he looks like in case this vlog ever gets deleted and for the stans who continue to be in denial of how much of a fucking cunt she is.
View attachment 2089284
View attachment 2089281
View attachment 2089289

Hey Ginn, YOU'RE unhinged.
Stupid Cunt- How dare you make fun of your kid like that?? Then how fucking shitty of you to put it on the internet where it will live FOREVER! The two of them really should have never had kids... I don't care what anyone says... Tim and Jenn need to just not be parents
---
The more I read about how awful they treat the two miracle children they have,the more angry I get...

• Heart

Imbris

Chatty Member
New Easter vid. Sorry, but when did parents start buying Christmas level hauls for Easter? Anyway, the "Trash Stash" jokes write themselves. Jenn is already an expert at this game and she hasn't even opened the box yet.
jstash.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Imbris

Chatty Member
Allegedly, this is Jenn's filet steak. It may be fossilized dinosaur poop though. Waiting on sources to confirm.
Screenshot 2023-04-10 165755.png

Holy crap, I mean...holy trash stash!
holy.png

• Sick
  • Wow

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
As a previous pre-school teacher myself, hopefully I can answer some of the questions i saw as I was trying to catch up.

-Day cares usually start children at 6 weeks and go through 12 yrs, with the school age classrooms being a before/after school program and a summer camp. These programs are year round and children can start any time of the year.

-Pre-school classes usually start around age 3 and children generally need to be potty trained. I have yet to see a preschool from 3-5 where children aren't. Preschool generally starts in August/September. Not saying children can't start throughout the year, but there needs to be an opening available. Usually children get enrolled the spring for the fall start time.

-A private school has the ability to accept who they want and if it goes along with a normal school schedule, they wouldn't be able to start until the fall as well, unless circumstances present themselves to have them start sooner. (Moving to the area, things like that.)

This comment that @Quasimodo posted really ticked me off:
1681399723104.png

Why would she not advocate for preschool if she's a teacher herself? Yes, the parents are always the child's first teacher, and I understand that. Children NEED time away from parents to explore and become an individual. They need that time to learn and they get experiences that parents can't always provide. They learn how to interact with other children. The social skills alone are enough for any child to be placed in a preschool. No benefit for preschool?? If she truly feels that way, she needs to step out of her position and find a new career. This lady really grinds my gears.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So, are they actually getting worse? Or are we just all done with them here and every little thing sets us off now?

Because I'm so fucking angry with their treatment of J$ right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

2020planner

VIP Member
OMG. I'm watching this now.

She's upset because she couldn't show him where the bathroom was? Or how to raise his hand?

Bitch, you're sending him somewhere where his TEACHER will TEACH him those things. NOT YOU.

She's going to be THAT mother, isn't she?

I also love how she said there are some days when J. says he doesn't want to go to gymnastics, or swimming lessons. Hmmm... maybe he'd be more inclined to go if you ACCOMPANIED him to these places, and not handed him off to his fucking umpteenth nanny.

Ok, just learned that they told him they were going to do something special - a reward - for him for going to school.
And that he got to pick it.

Great way to start that ball rolling, Trackers. Kid will be expecting something $$$$$$$$$$$ for EVERY fucking thing if you keep that up.

• Wow
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Slacker logic:
“J¢ is having a hard time adjusting.”
“But also we’re going to ditch him long enough to drive to the outlets, finger and fondle every piece of merch and also go eat lunch and then expect him to not feel left out and abandoned.”
“Gee, we just don’t understand why Buddy keeps acting out!!”

• Sad
  • Heart

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I think it’s interesting how they tell on themselves regarding wanting to be around Jackson. Saying that they wanted to be there to “guide him” throughout the day( in a school) is not adorable, it’s controlling and borderline abusive. Be careful Tim and Jenn, teachers can spot neglect better than your crazy fans

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Looks like a healthy breakfast of butter with a side of waffle (are all 3 waffles for him??)
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 7.01.16 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They're honestly less worried about Buddy and more worried about what Buddy will say about them or how feral he'll behave in an environment out of their control.

• Heart

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Majority of parents are emotional the first day they send their “babies” off to school, but they are over it by the time they leave the parking lot. They are milking it at this point (I’m only 3 minutes in) Besides, it’s not like they are 100% hands on parents. They have a fucking nanny for crying out loud.
Jenn only feels sad, because I’m sure Instagram told her that’s how she should feel.
These fools didn't even take a picture of him before his first day. They don't care and it's all an act.

• Sad
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I am now convinced that Ol$ver got sunburned during this video. Their live must have been filmed when they got home from the outlets. That's why he was so red in their live. He wasn't that red in the outlet video. I can't believe they let that little NEWBORN baby get sunburned. All because Ginn felt left out and had to go be in the videos and get out of the house. Just for a stupid video where they fondle all of the merch and complain about how crappy the quality is.

Was this filmed the day of J$'s Easter egg hunt? So instead of watching their miracle son's Easter egg hunt they chose to walk around the Disney outlet and not buy anything? Just when you thought their parenting couldn't get worse it does.

The live was Thursday. They say this is Friday, so yesterday. But yes, especially when they are walking out, that poor baby is in the blazing sun. But poor Jenn wanted to go to Gucci. I've been in that store. I can't say they'd let her in looking like the slob that she is in this video.

In the live, they say they messed up the date and J$ egg hunt is "tomorrow". So, Friday. My assumption is that J$ is at his egg hunt while these two assholes fondled merch, exposed their newborn to the sun and countless germs in an overheated outlet malls store for 40 mins, and ate lunch like two carefree fools.

Fucking assholes.

• Sad
  • Angry

notasponsor

Chatty Member
I'm sure the cruise is already booked. They will also book one when he starts crawling so they can monetize the diaper dash. I hope Ol$ver refuses to crawl during the race just to piss off Dim.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Shopping at the outlets gets more views than the return of Happily Ever After? 🤔
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.47.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.47.38 AM.png

I screenshotted these last night so they're probably deleted already.
Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.42.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.43.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.44.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.46.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.47.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.48.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.47.27 PM.png

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Apparently it doesn’t take much to confuse Mr. Know-It-All…
View attachment 2086570
Also, since he still has his blue check mark, I wonder if this means he’s decided to pay Elon for it or if twitter just hasn’t taken it away from him yet.
Thing with that is--if he would have researched it 2.5 seconds, instead of just reacting quickly, all of his questions would have been answered. Instead he posts his stupidity out on the internet.

For anyone interested the answer is: The term MagicBand can't be used internationally so they are changing the name for DCL. And yes, the Wish (but not the other ships) will be able to use your own MagicBand+ but not other old tech MagicBands. This info was "literally" to use their term, all over the Dis internet yesterday.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
You guyzzz, packing lunch is no problem for the Bojos! They’ll just stick a frozen waffle and a stick of butter in his lunchbox and send him on his way. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She was just letting her melted butter burn on the stove so she could tell us her toxic trait is picking recipes based on the name. I think the harder thing to figure out would be what ISN'T your toxic trait, Ginn.

If Ginn thinks eggs are so expensive (enough to give Buddy a hard time on camera about it), why did they yet again dye more eggs? Huh?

I imagine this is what their toilets look like after every meal.
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 2.39.17 PM.png

Dim said "TRIGGER WARNING we're about to show raw meat", but has neglected to say TRIGGER WARNING every time we've been subjected to a shot of Ginn's beef curtains camel toe. 🙄

• Haha