Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ginn is so out of touch with reality (after seeing all of the merch for sale) she says, "that makes me feel like this stuff is not worth at all what they have it priced at...not even a little bit".

Dim: "Oh yeah".

1680995730780.png

1680995863569.png

Also Ginn: "I want all of this"... :cautious:

1680996057150.png

Hey Ginn, some people can't afford to buy formula for their babies, fill up their non-electric automobiles with gas to get to work or put a roof over their heads. Hey, maybe the reason why there's so much non-essential, marked down Disney junk for sale is because in the real world there are people who can't afford to buy crap and hoard "stuff" like you do? 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
FYI--Universal Orlando Resort has the ability to Facebook messenger with a Team Member ;)

I was assured that video recording and photography is not permitted on their attractions.

My response to Universal: So while you can assure me that it isn't allowed....he WAS allowed. And his video is on YouTube making him money, breaking your rules. Do better Universal, I'm disappointed.

#unwell3

• Heart
  • Haha

court2022

Chatty Member
Dim's comments about J$ being hyper because of sugar are reallllllly getting on my nerves. He's 3 1/2. He is allowed to be hyper and goofy.

• Heart
  • Haha

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

I found the calendar to that place that I suspect J$ does him gymnastics class on their insta. There was an egg hunt on Friday 4/7 at 10:15am. Which would be consistent with the trip to the outlet mall and then going to lunch.

Here's the sad part: It was a PARENT/CHILD Easter Egg Hunt 😭 Poor J$. My heart breaks for that child. I am sickened by them.

What are the chances that they don't even do something special for him at home this morning because he already did the egg hunt on Friday? 😭

I absolutely loathe these people.

View attachment 2088352
They’re not parents. They’re absolutely disgusting! Do none of their stans have children? Did they not do family things with their kids? Surely they can see the Trackers couldn’t care less.

And why are they not doing stuff as a family (now 4 people)? They only seem to have one kid at a time while the other one’s abandoned. Those kids are going to be jealous as hell of each other - especially when they find out they’re brothers.

Why didn’t Tim or Jenn go to that Easter egg hunt with Jackson? Did they seriously make the Stanny go, having to explain to all the other parents there that she’s not Jackson’s mum and that his real parents couldn’t be bothered with him and were swanning round a local outlet mall?!

What the hell are they doing going to a hotel for a few days? Why are they having this baby that had breathing problems when he was born in the most crowded places? Do they really not care if he gets covid?

Jenn, your pregnancy’s over now. You need to start the hard work of being a decent mother to your children. Nothing is about you now. Your children should be the centre of your world. Grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I haven't watched yet, late lacrosse game tonight, but if they are sending J$ to school, that means that they have exhausted all nanny options and have officially hit Plan Z.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
That is so so sad.

I don't think there's ever been someone I've so wanted to punch as much as her. 🥊

Tim also does not look amused, at least in these screenshots. She's such an ass.
He contributed with yeah's which is all he could muster when she's on a roll. He prefers to make fun of his kid instead by unexpectedly throwing balls at Buddy and sarcastically telling him "good catch" or telling the stans in front of the kid that he did a "...faaaairly okay job at driving.... we only almost tipped over 900 times".

Also, seriously what is up with making the kid wear the tiniest short shorts ever.
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 3.03.39 PM.png

If I was Buddy I would completely ignore them too. His parents do not have the emotional, mental, or intellectual capacity to support the kid in what brings him joy unless THEY are also obsessed about it.

Kid likes books? Make fun of him and call him unhinged.
If the kid LOVED actually riding roller coasters? They would praise him like they praise a good cookie or sushi burrito.

Kid has become picky and no longer wants to eat tater tots and the same beige food? He's being difficult on purpose and not trying to find some sense of control in his life, especially during such a time of transition.

They're so fucking dense and stupid and detached and resentful that he doesn't want to perform like a trained monkey for their bullshit stan-pleasing vlogs.

• Sad

hcslacs

VIP Member
Jenn doesn't want to eat at Portillos because it's not great for their videos to do the same thing over and over. 🤦‍♀️
She also says they are eating healthy (which Tim seems surprised by) and then orders a sodium laden turkey Reuben and washes that down with a brookie.

Interesting definition of healthy eating.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

CoolWhip

VIP Member
My neighbors have an Easter egg hunt tradition. They set up an Easter egg hunt every year for their kids and it is the cutest most hilarious thing to watch. Their kids are all grown, like Tracker aged. Two women and one man racing through the yard with their baskets gathering eggs, laughing and teasing each other. Now that is a tradition and core memory that will be so missed .

The grandkids get a separate egg hunt that is also but the one for the adult kids is truly special.

• Heart
  • Haha

cavamom

VIP Member
Remember how Jenn was going to stay home in pajamas for several months?
Nope. She urgently had to go to the outlets to learn the basics of capitalism. 🙄

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Tim’s process of recording the phrases might be one of the most uncomfortable things I’ve seen him do in a while. He really has no self awareness of what a nimrod he is. Also he pointed out his dolly has a great butt.

A13FBDAA-0E55-4C53-B3DD-5EC5997BE8EE.jpeg

B660FE29-C6AD-41E7-86FA-BE7C81D482C8.jpeg

ECB8D228-CFB4-4CD9-9CE1-33710E70CC14.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Dim wears a collared shirt to go see a Cirque du Soleil show:
382360F1-DC3B-4ADC-8C25-0737E9F2F694.png

But to go to Jackson’s school for the first time for his observation day, shows up in a muppets graphic tee:
F849C3AA-00E1-414A-832D-ABAF18CBB54F.png

You really do see what their priorities are.

• Sad
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They don't know where Buddy learned about the Easter bunny because they don't talk about the easter bunny a whole lot. Ginn says "maybe at his gymnastics class?" Is the gymnastics class the new foster parent? Just put the kid in daycare already, clearly you're not concerned with germs anymore and he hasn't bitten anyone at gym class.

Anyone need new Ginn avatars? She was mocking the "unhinged" way Buddy goes for books at the library. Real cute Ginn. Years from now he'll mock you the same way when described the unhinged way you attack food.

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.55.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.55.51 AM.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

lucyricardo

I didn't think I could respect the Trackers less as parents, but if indeed this trip was during the egg hunt...well, that is indeed a new low.
Guess Jenn's "months" of staying home turned into a few days.
I would love to see Jenn go to a store alone with Oliver and Jackson (like most moms have to do). Heck, I'd like to see her parent alone at home with both! She's be in meltdown mode.

• Heart
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Absolutely no chance she'd be doing these types of things if they'd had a girl. What a petty and sad woman.

Jenn is also the same person who practically idolizes the Housewives shows, so at least her child has desire for actual enrichment through reading instead of watching trash TV.
Dim's terrible too. He was saying Buddy picks out the "wildest" books and was describing one of them which didn't seem wild at all. Like dude, these children's books aren't "wild", they're CREATIVE and IMAGINATIVE, two concepts these two turds lack and don't understand. And it makes them sound like neither of them read very many books even as children. Dim's honestly probably resentful of reading because he seems to for sure have a learning disorder and has trouble getting words right as he reads them, and Ginn... well who knows, she was probably training her whole childhood to become a jukebox sandblaster at 14 or busy bullying kids on the playground and therefore had no desire to read and therefore also learn to write beyond a 3rd-grade level.
---
After the unhinged moment, Tim makes fun of the book Jackson picked out and said it was a strange book. Seems to be a well-reviewed book. Tim probably didn’t understand it. Anyway, Jen cracked up the whole time—not just fake laughing. I guess we only get real laughs from Jen at her son’s expense.
Jinx!

• Sad