The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FRE, Smackher part 2 just posted….

our Petey!

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
I think it is the combination of Tracker plus Disney plus new at Disney that gets them more views. We can't really prove or disprove they buy views though I will concede that. I am just not sure how much financial sense it makes unless it helps push a video to viral status.

Reactions: 8
I think a certain percentage are just random folks looking for that specific thing.

Reactions: 9
I enjoy the DudeDad channel. The tracker videos are not even in the same realm as that channel. They actually care about there kids and while they show even less of their home life than Dim and Dimmmer, it still comes across that they genuinely love and care for their children. That does not come across on the home vlog tracker channel. Completely agree with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We did the dessert party before the fireworks last year. First time. It is pricey. I think I’d like to try the seats and sweets next time. My husband and I drank a few beers rather quick and I was worried about having to pee during the fireworks. I’d much rather have a glass of wine while watching the fireworks. Report back on your experience! Your son will love it.

Reactions: 7
Tom did another video with the owner of AA and I think they said they have been friends since high school or some shit. Some video about jet skis and horseshoe crabs.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! Their whole life revolves around their kids! That’s how it should be.

Reactions: 7
I remember when the dessert party was $25 pp and I thought it was a splurge lol

Reactions: 9
Super enthused put out one of the Poseidon thing. It cracks me up these damn bloggers don’t care about the stuff but then they get all sad and boo-hoo and nostalgic of something that nobody cares about is going away. They’re just trying to capitalize and it’s gross.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.