Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Anyone notice how J$ is only really clingy with Tim, kids usually get really clingy with their primary care giver when a new baby comes along- interesting how he doesn't seem to really care about any attention from Jenn. Also, Jenn's little cry for attention was so infuriating yes many people have 2 and more children all over the world, no you aren't killing it as you basically failed with the first one, have multiple people to help you and your only job is editing a small video twice a week that doesn't require any special effects and is pretty standard in comparison to alot of other youtubers.
He couldn't even give a shit about getting a sticker from her sing-songy ass in Target while her crotch got filmed and she decided to leave that in (as a gift for her sad NSFW subreddit stans? 🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

airbusA330

VIP Member
It looks like Mike is only a secret friend on Tim’s vlogs and social media. He doesn’t seem to be camera shy. Poor Jenn, she missed out on a fun night.

I did not see them last night, we were just to their left but in in hub up against the fence. The train station was full when we got there around 6pm and there were people with giant camera set ups near the Roy statue but I didn’t see any of the regular folks. Thankfully.
May I just fix that caption please:
**Happily Ever After is more with paid employees I made attend. Fuck you Jenn!

• Haha
  • Heart
So that was boring. I hope he bought a shit load of those Pop things. My SO detests those so much. Says they only collect dust and are the cause of a couple of bookstore/entertainment store downfalls. I sort of agree with him on that. So of course Dimmy is going to buy a slew of those things.

Honestly, he really did this con a disservice. I hate how every Snacker video either focuses on the food or the merch. Yes, I get you can buy crap at the con. But unless you were live and present to buy said crap, it's not going to really entertain the masses. And honestly there are five million other places you can get about 80% of that stuff.

Tim Tracker 125: Material Dim

JssLG317

VIP Member
Hey Tim, you need to head over to Animal Kingdom. I know you love ugly cardigans and this one is on-brand. And it’s a bargain at $69.
At that price they’ll buy 4, one for each of them, even though they won’t fit the kids for close to 2 decades.

• Haha

Dillon21

VIP Member
This is normal, basic life stuff that Jenn apparently can't handle and the stans are just egging her behavior on. These twats have no jobs to go to, Tim's 'job' is going to a park whenever he feels like it and film for a few hours. Where do the mountains of laundry come from? She claims to be doing so much laundry. Are they doing it once a week because if you keep up with it it won't be as much. Same with dishes, how do you collect so many dishes it takes two loads in the dishwasher.

I am stating common sense stuff here. There is also a book I read (can't believe they had a book that states the obvious) that if you do something every day (barring daily stuff like basic counter cleaning after cooking and dishes). That Monday lets say is vacuuming day. Tuesday is dusting day. Wednesday is mop day, etc. For someone like me I have to vacuum and mop a few times a week due to having pets and stuff coming in on their paws from outside of coming out of litter box. I don't get why they do that?

Granted I realize that with kids you'd need to do laundry more than most people. So I can see them not getting away with only doing it once a week. I do laundry a few times a week only because it stresses me out if I only do it on Sunday's let say. But as far as cleaning bathrooms or dusting. It is easier if you handle that once a week vs. only doing it once a decade like they do.

mjm9

VIP Member
If Tim does have IBS he drastically needs to change his diet!

Most of the food he consumes is fried.

4D3A3399-303B-4A5A-87AA-BC9B4208C488.jpeg

From https://www.healthline.com/health/digestive-health/foods-to-avoid-with-ibs
---
Have you noticed they literally also never take J$ to the main parks either, a few months back around his birthday they were bitching about how much they would have to pay for his pass I wouldn't be surprised if they got around that by literally not getting him one
They did after we Tattlers witnessed them going through the Studios turnstile NOT PAYING for Jaxy’s park admission on his birthday and called them on it.

076B1318-31EF-4AAC-99D5-3F35A15FAE69.jpeg
EE50F23A-59F8-4197-9995-0F72635AA600.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Not sure how to share this, but this was posted today.
Thought maybe you were delay “April Fooling” me, cause when I clicked on it…..nothing.
(it was a screenshot)

(includes the screaming Jaxy during the LIVE)

Last edited:
  • Haha

erry

VIP Member
Dang night and day. Remember when Jackson would flinch in his sleep, Tim would run and get him so fast his chair would be spinning 😂 Jackson hasn’t even opened his eyes all the way, and Tim would grab him.
new kid wakes up, Jenn watched the monitor to see if he goes back to sleep.

• Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
Does anyone know why Tim is obsessed with the 666 locker? Like move on already and stop mentioning it every time you go on the ride.
🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t know if this is the reason.
(googled)

Number of the beast
In modern popular culture, 666 has become one of the most widely recognized symbols for the Antichrist or, alternatively, the devil. Earnest references to the number occur both among apocalypticist Christian groups and in explicitly anti-Christian subcultures.

• Sick

Rebelle

VIP Member
My alma mater! It's in Boca Raton.
My dad lives just a few blocks away from El Rio Trail. He’s lived in Boca for over 30 years. I’m hoping my husband gets West Palm Beach for his transfer so we can buy his house. It’s our dream to raise our son there.

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Sorry if this is well known but where are their families? Where is Jenn’s mum? Sister?
I have a small baby myself (second child Like them) and spend a lot of my maternity leave with friends/my mum/sister in law/ brother
If i have an “overwhelmed” day i call my mum’
I know their nanny who used to go away with them left, have they replaced her now?
Her mother passed from skin cancer when Greasy was college aged, she has treated Dim's mother horribly (saying things about her on twitter), she has driven away every friend they have/had, Nanny #1 quit (Lyndsay), nanny/babysitter B is gone, lasted a few weeks at most, now it seems they are on nanny number 3 or 4. Others may have something to add to this...

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
There were a couple parts of the Megacon video where he panned over Stranger Things merchandise (both times were "Hellfire Club" logos) and he didn't call it out while going over everything else he was seeing. I noticed the same thing with the anime cars at the very beginning but assumed that was because he didn't know what they were - but wasn't he a "huge fan" of Stranger Things last year when the new season came out? I would've expected him to mention those along with the other stuff he recognized.

He has somehow managed to make yet another event look so incredibly boring - he talks at the end about how much there is to do inside, why didn't he do any of it? He made it look like it was a giant fandom flea market with a couple of photo ops. And for them to not only to release it after the event is over, but to say they'd link it in the description below - I'm sure no one is surprised, the link is nowhere to be found but they were sure to include their 900 Amazon affiliate links and the link to their shop.
I recently went to Walmart and looked at the men's graphic t's. I was trying to find my husband a dunder mifflin shirt for the convention coming up. Walmart had a hellfire club shirt, I said omg, that's so cool out loud. LOL.

• Haha

FoBGD12

I don't think they've ever cared about anything sport-related. I remember finding videos they posted from 2015 and 2017 of Tim going to Orlando City soccer games and I know he's also done the NFL Pro Bowl stuff when it was in town. I think going to a soccer game could be fun for J$, but I know the leagues have pretty tight regulation of footage to be shown and I'm sure Tim wouldn't want to have to actually parent at one, on top of them being at night with J$'s militant sleep schedule.

I started watching. I couldn't get through it all.

So basically when Oliver gets older and watches this, he'll see his mom was sad because she couldn't go out and do "fun things" and only gets out to go to "the grocery store and Target" because she "knows what she signed up for"... as she was breastfeeding him... and on the verge of tears.

Sorry, Oliver. She's upset because she couldn't do fun things... because of you.

Jenn - it's called being a MOTHER. You're going to have to sacrifice things.

And if you really wanted to read your book, what the fuck are you expecting?!?
Five straight hours of uninterrupted reading time with two kids right now?!?

Get real!

Stop watching fucking TV and read a chapter before you go to bed, and call it a success.

BTW, I recommend NOT talking about these things ON CAMERA WHERE YOUR CHILDREN CAN VIEW IT IN THE FUTURE AND FEEL GUILT OVER YOUR OWN WORDS ABOUT THEM.

Or better yet, KEEP YOUR CHILDREN OFF THE DAMN CHANNEL.
I thought they had a job though. Her job is to edit and Dim’s job is to video everything. Careers can be fun, but come on she is acting like their job is to have a good time.
#homemovies

Reactions: 9

bumpire

Chatty Member
So Adam writes off basically his entire existence. Nice.

In my state, you’d get audited so fast for shit like that.
Jen, who can't do anything without a handler on a Mom's day out with the two kids on her own? Do these Stans watch the same vlogs we do?
🤷‍♂️ we’ve watched her make pizza eggs 100 times. I think we can trust her with a day bus pass. The kids will stay in their enclosures for moms day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9