The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Tim and Jenn will eat all the good Easter treats before Easter and end up throwing some “healthy” snackies from the pantry in the eggs for Jackson again.

Reactions: 22
I cannnot understand a word J$ says. Not even a syllable!
And his parents aren't even trying to help him. When Tim asks him a question and J$ responds with gibberish...MAKE him give you a real answer. MAKE him try to pronounce the word better. And for pete's sake--PUT THE bleeping CAMERA DOWN!!!!!

So if J$ says he wants to go to someplace, and tells Tim blahblahblah, Tim needs to say, I don't understand you, speak slowly, say the right words. Can you repeat that for me? Instead Tim says, oh, I'll have to look that place up. And I understand, he wasn't trying to name an actual place there, but encourage your child to use real words because he struggles with speech. Allowing gibberish all the time isn't going to help him at all. He's only getting worse. Poor kids are doomed. Shittiest parents ever.

Reactions: 31
Too much Buddy. They’re just gross selling out their kid like this.

I think they were doing the egg hunt as practice so he would know what to do at the class. Now will one of these jackasses take him to the class party or will it be the nanny.

Reactions: 27
I’m shocked they decided to (allegedly) do the Jeep thing for J$. However, if they really did it for him, wouldn’t they have made him skip the Jeep rides and go take a 5 hour nap? That’s how they roll, isn’t it? It’s still bleeping stupid if you ask me. And I don’t for one minute believe Buddy The Sequel only weighed 9 pounds. Nope!
---

I wonder what J$’s nursery will look like when he’s 16 or 17. Maybe they’ll finally get him one of those race car beds or something.
One thing we know... It will include a gigantic changing table.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is J$ getting some bs special weekend anyway? Didn't he just have a sPeCiAl DaY a few weeks ago? The kid has been on more vacations than most adults in their entire lives (not an exaggeration). He's spoiled to an extent I've only ever seen on MTV's My Super Sweet 16 and well...look how those kids turned out.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
My littlest nephew who isn't even 2 yet is more disciplined than OG Buddy. His older brother has been taught to put his toys away when he's done with them and littlest nephew models his older brother. When the parents and family model consistently good habits, it's at least a place to start for the kid to observe and pick up too. Shoes haphazardly flung here and there wouldn't fly in any of my relatives' households. You can create a mess but once you're done, you participate in cleaning up your mess. I just can't stand how bleeping messy their house unnecessarily is. Unlike Ginn, I legit can't stand a messy home and it IS bad for my mental health, so everything has its place and gets put away despite me being the only person who cleans my home, works FT, keeps the cats alive, maintains a social life, takes care of doctors appointments, you know basic adult things. But nah, let's just go rent an ugly MFing jeep and then loiter at Target with the whole damn fam-bam and buy EVEN MORE PLASTIC JUNK (and with choking parts as a bonus), and then take a complete newborn baby to BBQ and show off food that makes your colon want to kill itself. They must need so much poo-pourri to mask the awful stench in their bathroom. They all look like the kind of assholes who would hotbox a car or elevator with farts too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That is just strange. I've never heard of practicing for an egg hunt. The object is go around and find eggs. Didn't he do that before - like, last year or the year before? I recall something about the eggs in the backyard?!? What is there to practice?
Translation:J$ wants to stuff his face with candy treats…NOW!

Reactions: 12
Ummmmm.....so where was the baby while the two of them were in the nursery?????

Reactions: 12
Can’t look at it now.
Out and about.
This was the description, so if a brave soul watches please report back the deets on Oliver’s specs and how he got his name.

View attachment 2060268
The most asked questions on their comments OR the questions asked here on Tattle?? Sure Jan. They just can’t help themselves to not get on this forum and rad what crappy pars they are. Hey Trackholes, duck right off!!!
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
Someone who pays much closer attention than me might be able to answer this. Has her increase in seeking attention from Tim corresponded with the decrease in her attention to her appearance?

Why is J$ getting some bs special weekend anyway? Didn't he just have a sPeCiAl DaY a few weeks ago? The kid has been on more vacations than most adults in their entire lives (not an exaggeration). He's spoiled to an extent I've only ever seen on MTV's My Super Sweet 16 and well...look how those kids turned out.
He was asking to go to Hawaii. So yeah, completely entitled already 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I agree with you wholeheartedly. She is manipulative and will do what she can to make her life easier with Tim and also to get attention from the Stans. The pancake thing was so elfin' absurd. She is not that dumb and knows that unmixed batter is not going to make pancakes.

I also agree with the mush assessment and Disneyland was a perfect example. I don't think it was an act either. She gets panicked over simple things that functional people do without a hitch. Not shaming those will legit anxiety and or other mental health issues. I get it and have my own PTSD/anxiety issues from a military career. I don't think she is faking the anxiety. She just has been allowed to escape the reality of being a functioning and independent adult in society. She doesn't really have any responsibilities that require truly using her brain and challenging her mind. She doesn't really plan anything in depth and doesn't really know anything except for reality tv.

I retired early at age 40 and have been for a decade. I had a very arduous career and personal life. Now, it is peaceful and relaxing. I do not want to go back to that life at all, but my brain was rotting a bit from the lack of usage. The dumbing down is REAL. I had to and have to find ways to use these skills and keep them fresh.

@Southpaw33 - Perfectly said!
Thank you for serving! I’m sorry you struggle with mental health issues. I hope you’re getting the help you need! Sending you a big hug! Love the username by the way! I had to do a double take to when I saw it the first time, lol!

Reactions: 9
...so Buddy runs over and picks up glass.

How about you stop filming and control your child in a store?

1679963539948.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Good to see J4Dinners is making use of all those pj sets she bought and was going to be living in. Sure Jan.

And not for nothing Timmy Boy but next trip to Target you need to pick up a support bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was in my 20’s before I realized the privilege I had growing up. I can see these two boys going down that road. When buddy asked to go to Hawaii, Tim should’ve said, well we can’t right now, it’s expensive to take a trip like that. It takes planning but Maybe in the future. Explain to him at a young age the concept of saving and valuing things/experiences. Just my two cents lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Target's lighting is not the same as the house lighting. Target's shows the bags / dark circles under her eyes.

1679963609192.png

And yes, let's buy the quickly-turning-into-a-brat child MORE SUGAR! Because that's what he needs!

1679963668204.png

1679963691307.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Picked this up to try today...don't think Dim would like it because caffeine.
20230327_203225.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.