The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise, Jackson can’t do the zip line at the zoo because they got there too late and it takes 90 minutes to do and it will interfere with Jackson’s nap time if he does it.
It's incredible how they are consistently late for things. It's like one of the those things we can count on, with Tim getting a burger and Jenn getting seafood(because she never gets to have any).

Reactions: 23
Damn I missed this but I'm laughing so hard right now. She was ready to pour raw flour into a pan!!! Zero life skills.

Reactions: 30
We are doing the same thing. My husband still has his little bachelor Honda Civic…not good for giant hockey bags. So when we replace his car we’re taking all 3 of their bags to make sure that all 3 can fit at the same time just incase my suv is down for some reason or I’m going somewhere different.

Reactions: 8
Either she's been acting dumb so long she's actually dumber now. Or it's all an act to help Tim think he is the man. Or some of each.
Do we think it’s a combo of her act to make him feel like he’s the man & his controlling behavior? It’s probably like the chicken & egg scenario. You can’t completely suss out what causes them to behave the way they do.

Reactions: 15
They need to hire a housekeeper

By the time they actually get this car they’ll have less stuff to haul…kids stuff gets smaller as they get older. So right now when they need to space, they won’t have it.
my son’s hockey gear has determined that to be false

Reactions: 12
100%
Seeing as how this was the only word he was able to say clearly.

Glad to see the Trackholes are concentrating on the important things.

Reactions: 13
And we're supposed to believe that she's worked all of the jobs she claims she has, and that she has a college degree and everything. I've never seen someone as pathetic as she is. My goodness.

Reactions: 18
It still cracks me up that the Rivian tester vehicle's window was broken. They should keep the tester vehicle in tip top shape with everything working properly. If they can't keep their own tester working properly why do the Trackers think their own car will be working properly or fixed quickly?

Reactions: 26
Do we think it’s a combo of her act to make him feel like he’s the man & his controlling behavior? It’s probably like the chicken & egg scenario. You can’t completely suss out what causes them to behave the way they do.
I don’t know that it’s an act. She makes a comment to Jackson saying, “well that’s why we had to wait for daddy to come down because mommy was not gonna make it right.” (Regarding the pancakes.) When she says this, she shakes her head and raises her eyebrows clearly annoyed. So I do think she honestly thought she was making the pancakes correctly until Tim chimes in that they needed to be mixed more.

All you have posted here is a testament as to just how rotten & entitled they really are!

Reactions: 9
Just my opinion, Buddy seems fine to me. I don’t see anything really concerning, at least for a child of Tim and Jenn. Maybe some speech. I do think he needs preschool badly though.

Who uses a small frying pan when making pancakes for three people? Get out a wider pan that can accommodate at least 5 or 6 at a time!

The sad thing is, going down that list, almost all of us can give a concrete example of how J$ does each of those particular behaviors as a direct result of Tim and Jenn's terrible parenting. Particularly the social skills. I think many his behaviors stem from the fact that he is so sheltered socially and has a schedule that is both incredibly inconsistent (200+ nights in a hotel) yet so regimented (the insane nap schedule).

I'm not saying whether I think he has autism or not, I can't make that kind of diagnosis. I do know he has a speech delay, that's obvious to me. I've said it 100 million times here, but I'll say it again in case it hits home with them this time: They are doing that child a very serious disservice for not getting him speech and occupational therapy now. The older he gets, the harder life will be for him.

Reactions: 24
There are pools/lakes of melted butter on there! Start him early for heart problems. Tim the expert on unhealthy eating. He should have said I guess you’re right, Gin. But then he’d be admitting he’s wrong. That ain’t gonna happen!
---
My theory is they have a night nurse for $liver while Gin sleeps, oblivious of Ollie awake with raging colic. So to her he’s “ sleeping well”

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
J$ needs an evaluation by a developmental pediatrician. Regardless of having or not having any particular diagnosis, he has some obvious delays and challenges that should be investigated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.