The Tim Tracker #112 Our snot so random giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, tapping out. They are ticking me off lol.
This is the worst live I have ever watched of theirs. Absolutely crappy, full on grifting on display, delusion, ignorance, bitching, etc.

So many bleeping stickers.

They got the nursery done earlier with J because they "didn't have a toddler" and Tim says they could do whatever they want. WTF. YOU HAVE A NANNY, and can do whatever you want permanently.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
From the comments here, this sounds like a worse-than-normal live. Just repeating it for the millionth time, but how can these two be such assholes and still have all these idiotic, ass-kissing, money-giving Stans??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she doesn’t want to get an editor bc she doesn’t want anyone to see the real them.
I’m sure they have a lot of footage of the baby sitter, maybe jackson being an asshole, community footage, I’m pretty sure Tim swears like a sailor tryingto pronounce something, and you know they are celebrities and can’t “reveal” these things.

Reactions: 28
OMG. The friend of a friend who Jenn wanted to do their new merch asked her to get on Pinterest and work with her and Jenn said she had no idea how to use Pinterest or what to do, so she never replied to her again and ignored her. She confessed this. She said she had no clue how to send Pinterest items to her or no clue what to do so she just put her head in the sand.

This chick could never have a real job. And Tim keeps saying she is doing great and coddling her.

OH MY GOD. (@Quasimodo where are you!? 😆)

I cannot with this woman. After that she whined about how hard life is for her right now. Painful to sit, can't edit, has to pee all the time. Welcome to being pregnant, Jenn. This is the same woman who was infertile and was told she could not get pregnant?? I call BS.
Haha, darn I was working and then feeding my cats and cleaning their litter box and unloading the dishwasher and contemplating why the duck my employer keeps delusionally trying their best to set me up for failure. Oh and I should probably start making dinner. 😆

Ginn looks like me when I get a rash on my face but it's when I'm flaring from lupus or my heart is having palpitations, not from being attacked by blush. bleeping bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the worst live I have ever watched of theirs. Absolutely crappy, full on grifting on display, delusion, ignorance, bitching, etc.

So many bleeping stickers.

They got the nursery done earlier with J because they "didn't have a toddler" and Tim says they could do whatever they want. WTF. YOU HAVE A NANNY, and can do whatever you want permanently.
But instead of doing the nursery, they CHOSE to go on back to back cruises, and a 2 week Hawaiian trip. Yet, they blame J for not getting the nursery done sooner.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This live vlog ramped up my disdain for Jenn to off the charts, to a chart off in space, multiplied by infinity. She is absolutely terrible. Tim makes me sick with how much he coddles and enables her. She admits ghosting an artist for merch, admits to being clueless and confessing it, and Tim says she is doing great. What the hell? These two are a nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Did any stans in the chat ask her why she looks like a makeup tutorial fail parody? Is she colorblind?

The witch really just said "because we don't drink". witch the only reason you're not drinking until 2 weeks from now is because you can't get away with it without your kid popping out with FAS.

There's that "because we don't drink" line again! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Jinx!

Reactions: 24
Ginn: "JuSt GoOgLe iT"

Oh please, tell us how you're an expert researcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Our Sammy left" - Jenn about the guy on the Starcruiser. 😮

She just said she doesn't know his actual name but knows he posted a Tiktok. 🤣🤣

Now Jenn is saying "It is what it is, people quit their jobs every day." 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
LOL Dimmifer said Sammy was next to him at FARTS. You sound like a stalker.

duck THIS bleeping bleep SO bleeping HARD. "People quit their jobs every day IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL."

duck YOU. I'm burned the duck out, I've worked my ass off, I actually have really sought out skills, and I'm losing sleep and weight contemplating if I can risk quitting my job before I find a new one. And I actually have substantial savings but life is so bleeping expensive and I need bleeping affordable health insurance. duck you, you piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
"Our Sammy left" - Jenn about the guy on the Starcruiser. 😮

She just said she doesn't know his actual name but knows he posted a Tiktok. 🤣🤣

Now Jenn is saying "It is what it is, people quit their jobs every day." 🙄🙄🙄
She’s saying that because she heard of quiet quitting and has been doing that her whole life.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOL Dimmifer said Sammy was next to him at FARTS. You sound like a stalker.

duck THIS bleeping bleep SO bleeping HARD. "People quit their jobs every day IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL."

duck YOU. I'm burned the duck out, I've worked my ass off, I actually have really sought out skills, and I'm losing sleep and weight contemplating if I can risk quitting my job before I find a new one. And I actually have substantial savings but life is so bleeping expensive and I need bleeping affordable health insurance. duck you, you piece of tit.
I yelled at the TV. This unemployed moron is the expert on all things jobs.

"REAL QUICK!" -Jenn
"Oh really quick!" -Tim, interrupting Jenn's "real quick"..

They are interruption-battling each other and it is exhausting.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s saying that because she heard of quiet quitting and has been doing that her whole life.
#homemovies
What's funny is "quiet quitting" is doing your job and nothing more beyond it. I like to call it "acting your wage" instead.

This witch is loudly braindead.

This vlog ramped up my disdain for Jenn to off the charts, to a chart off in space, multiplied by infinity. She is absolutely terrible. Tim makes me sick with how much he coddles and enables her. She admits ghosting an artist for merch, admits to being clueless and confessing it, and Tim says she is doing great. What the hell? These two are a nightmare.
Honestly, at this point I would laugh (and not fakely) if anything happened to her. She's so bleeping insufferable and absolutely useless as a human and out of touch and toxic. It's like when I couldn't stop giggling when Rush Limbaugh died.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We did this with our older son. A few months before our 2nd was due, we made the spare bedroom into his new room with a Mickey Mouse clubhouse theme, complete with a Lightning McQueen bed. The incentive for the bed was that he had to learn to use the potty, which he was already due for since he was just older than 2 at the time.

The new baby could then just move right into the nursery without needing to change anything in there. We also did neutral gender colors with golds and greens for Winnie the Pooh. That way no matter what we had, it would work out.
Of course you did, because this makes sense. The 'big kid' will understand the concept of their own space and the reward for hard work. It also allows them to understand a changing role in a positive way and how important they are!
I haven’t watched the video yet, but my first thoughts (other than being disgusted by Tim’s pubes hanging out) based on comments here is that they are trolling us. Instead of posting a video to try to defend themselves against what is said here, they are creating what they think is some kind of satirical piece. The lack of giving a tit about the nursery, Jackson being abusive to the dolls, saying the due date is in 2 weeks, the paci, the Christmas tree decorations, and don’t get me started on the stroller. There is no way Jackson is going to ride in that thing. And if he does, somebody is going to be injured. He’s going to get a concussion from hitting his head on the baby seat while Jenn rams the stroller all over the place. Or the weight is going to be so unevenly distributed that the whole thing will tip. They can’t be serious in this vlog, this is a joke.
They're too stupid to troll effectively.
We absolutely do go from rope-drop to close, because unlike the Trackers we don't live nearby, don't have APs, don't go often, and can't blow a lot of money to get park hopper tickets or tickets for days and days of visits. So, when we go we don't ever leave the park - to us it is a waste of money to do so, and we go on the day with the longest hours and Magic Hours. Unlike the Trackers, my little ones slept in their stroller like champs and we had the best times without napping in our room for 4 hours midday. Your feet just get tired, kids get tired - so you take breaks to eat, sit and rest now and then, etc.. 🤷‍♀️
Yup, same here! One of my favorite vacation memories of the youngest was when she just 5(she was Thumbelina sized for reference), and had been a total badass trooper all day, finally flop rolling into the stroller at 12:30am and looked up at us and said 'I saw all theSNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE'.
She snored so loudly out of that tiny body with the mid sentence pass out that the two families immediately around us just bust out laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.