The Tim Tracker #112 Our snot so random giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is Jackson either injured himself & they are waiting for the injury to heal, or like someone else said, they're afraid of what he'll say on camera since Jenn doesn't pay close enough attention to her editing and might not delete it before uploading. I doubt they suddenly realized they shouldn't be exploiting him for views. That's a level of self-awareness these two lack. Even the first two things are questionable really - they put an awful lot of stuff out there they should keep private, so maybe he's just sick or something.
half of me thinks it’s one of these reasons, the other half of me thinks they’ve been hit with the reality that a lot of places start charging full kids prices at 3 years old and these greedy selfish pricks can’t bear to spend a dime on their miracle child. whatever the case, their circling the drain is accelerating and i’m enjoying it.

Reactions: 23
I really don't understand why they didn't private all those home slogs the second they started getting hosted by Disney. Too lazy to even cover their own asses! Or too stupid to realize how bad they made them look.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This was just recommended to me on YouTube…

i am not easily offended so I don’t give two shits about this but yes this is the ding dang golly gosh wholesome family that the theme parks need on media 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

for context she is cutting the baby dolls stomach open so she can put a bowl of salsa inside 🤣🤣🤣

9FB17C55-CA98-480E-A0F2-6D1B0879D90E.png
4D561ECD-E6C6-4D31-B6A2-0E3FCD3B9265.png
D57FD118-264F-411B-AB52-03922B6E5ACC.png
D57FD118-264F-411B-AB52-03922B6E5ACC.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
half of me thinks it’s one of these reasons, the other half of me thinks they’ve been hit with the reality that a lot of places start charging full kids prices at 3 years old and these greedy selfish pricks can’t bear to spend a dime on their miracle child. whatever the case, their circling the drain is accelerating and i’m enjoying it.
Yep. They probably won’t buy him a universal pass. Theme park pricing for kids is a little insane. Kids price for a 3 yo is dumb as is adult pricing for a 10 yo.

Reactions: 13
We aren’t seeing Jackson as much because straight up the kid gets overwhelmed in the parks and honestly has a miserable time. Honestly I respect them for leaving him home sometimes 🤣 he bleeping hates it. He enjoys the rides when he is on them but the entire journey to and from is a tit show. He genuinely likes being home playing with his toys and second mommy. I think he’s been throwing more tantrums in public as well. They have no idea what they are doing with him

Also has he never seen a taco before? Complaining how small they are. It’s literally the size of a taco 😂 he’s so used to burgers he has know idea what other foods look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This video popped up on my home page that I had never seen. Tim telling you how to steal copyrighted Kindle books! (Relevant part right at beginning)

Recidivism is terrible. First it's a $2 Kindle book, next it's someone else's hours of work and editing.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We aren’t seeing Jackson as much because straight up the kid gets overwhelmed in the parks and honestly has a miserable time. Honestly I respect them for leaving him home sometimes 🤣 he bleeping hates it. He enjoys the rides when he is on them but the entire journey to and from is a tit show. He genuinely likes being home playing with his toys and second mommy. I think he’s been throwing more tantrums in public as well. They have no idea what they are doing with him

Also has he never seen a taco before? Complaining how small they are. It’s literally the size of a taco 😂 he’s so used to burgers he has know idea what other foods look like.
I don’t respect them. They leave him home out of pure selfish necessity. Either they don’t have the nanny or he’s too “expensive”…they don’t care that he gets overwhelmed. They only care about themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe they're finally getting rid of the pacifier and he's having meltdowns or he's rebelling against the naps. I don't believe for a minute they're keeping him off camera to protect his privacy

Reactions: 30
This video popped up on my home page that I had never seen. Tim telling you how to steal copyrighted Kindle books! (Relevant part right at beginning)

Ok- as someone who started watching in 2018- I don’t understand how anyone thought these two were interesting back in the old days? He is just redneck trash & there is lots of evidence for it before he started the ultra vain, fake voice, fake love of Disney holy guacamole tit. And I thought he didn’t read- so why is trying to get free tit!?
Let’s not forget getting books, music, printed art, etc… this way is stealing. You are taking money out of an artist’s pocket. It’s wrong plain & simple. I wouldn’t expect anything less from his trashy ass self.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I needed some torture during my workout today so
I turned on a 3 hour live mail vlog that they uploaded 7 years ago.

they were and still are such bleeping narcissistic assholes

Reactions: 19

As usual, proof positive that Dim has grifted his whole life. I had a Kindle reader when they first came out. It was a Christmas present from my wife. There were legal ways to let others read your purchased books by sharing them thru Prime. You didn’t have to jump thru hoops to remove DRM or any shifty tit. This is how our family shared our books. What a loser who now props that stealing videos is so wrong, unless the Trackholes are the ones benefiting from the theft.
#homemovies

Reactions: 21
As usual, proof positive that Dim has grifted his whole life. I had a Kindle reader when they first came out. It was a Christmas present from my wife. There were legal ways to let others read your purchased books by sharing them thru Prime. You didn’t have to jump thru hoops to remove DRM or any shifty tit. This is how our family shared our books. What a loser who now props that stealing videos is so wrong, unless the Trackholes are the ones benefiting from the theft.
#homemovies
Where’s that video of her saying it’s not cool to steal other people’s stuff. Tim obviously didn’t get the memo

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep. They probably won’t buy him a universal pass. Theme park pricing for kids is a little insane. Kids price for a 3 yo is dumb as is adult pricing for a 10 yo.
I don't blame them. There's next to nothing for kids his age to do there compared to Disney and Lego land.

Reactions: 5
How out of date is the banner at the top of the page? Both dogs are long dead, Jackson’s nowhere in sight (no surprise there) they’re not a ‘travel’ channel and ‘new videos every day’? What a joke. They’re even too lazy to change this. If this is all a lie everything listed underneath it probably is too.
I think they won't add J$ because that will be confirmation that they are a family channel and I believe they would have to turn off comments (which they need to feed their "humble" egos).

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.