The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she legitimately thinks she is hilarious and so clever, thats why she leaves it in. to be fair, he is probably way worse than that off camera so i think it is her way of proving shes smarter and funnier than him
I want to figure out when she started editing the vlogs and not Tim. I was watching a baby food prank vid from them in 2013 yesterday and she’s dropping the f bomb left and right (it’s the infamous steak and bj vlog lol) and she is RIPPING into him as he just stands silently behind the camera. No laughing. No apologizing. Nothing. And then he makes a joke about how he’s shaking cuz he’s scared of being hit later (I’m like 95% sure it’s all in the same vlog). Wtf. This is bad optics and it’s not sooo much before the #hosted started. It boggles my mind this stuff is out there

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I want to figure out when she started editing the vlogs and not Tim. I was watching a baby food prank vid from them in 2013 yesterday and she’s dropping the f bomb left and right (it’s the infamous steak and bj vlog lol) and she is RIPPING into him as he just stands silently behind the camera. No laughing. No apologizing. Nothing. And then he makes a joke about how he’s shaking cuz he’s scared of being hit later (I’m like 95% sure it’s all in the same vlog). Wtf. This is bad optics and it’s not sooo much before the #hosted started. It boggles my mind this stuff is out there
Yeah. That baby food prank video was waaaay too much acting on her part.
Hasn't she said repeatedly that she likes spice and can handle spice more than Tim?

Yet you would have thought he gave her straight up ghost pepper juice for as ridiculous as she acted after like one bite of the baby food.

I wouldn't be surprised if she edited that one.

Reactions: 5
Yeah. That baby food prank video was waaaay too much acting on her part.
Hasn't she said repeatedly that she likes spice and can handle spice more than Tim?

Yet you would have thought he gave her straight up ghost pepper juice for as ridiculous as she acted after like one bite of the baby food.

I wouldn't be surprised if she edited that one.
It was literally like 4 drops of hot sauce in a whole container of food, in the vlog before they were dipping bread into the hot sauce!! Just an excuse for her to berate Tim

She used to drive all the time - and drive alone and film and all that. All without issue. I recall (and maybe @Rebelle can help) one time loooong ago when a road rage incident happened with her and the guy, I guess, followed her for a bit. I'm not sure if that was the start of everything (and the eventual quitting of the job) but I do remember her being incredibly unnerved by it. Incidentally, I had a similar situation happen to me in college when someone followed me after a road rage situation, so I led the asshole straight to the police station. He drove right on past after he saw where I was heading and I never saw him again.

While I don't discount her anxiety / fear of *some* things at a *certain* level, I ALSO know that over the years, she exhibits traits that are not typical of a person suffering anxiety / panic. It seems to turn on and off at her will. And that is why I have had trouble sympathizing with her over the years.

I mentioned this long on on here but I was legit DX with anxiety / panic and GAD back 20-21 years ago and took meds and all that and therapy (which didn't help; he didn't tell me anything I already knew myself) and blah blah blah. As an example, the LAST thing I would want to do after a full-blown panic / anxiety attack would be to jump on a camera and "so sorry, you guys" and talk about it. You're an absolute mess and feel drained, sad, teary, shook, like a failure, etc. - in no way do you want to chat nonchalantly about it to all your YouTube fans in the parking lot of Best Buy.

Same with her anxiety over being on that #hosted Disney cruise and telling the stans about how she was so worried and asking all her friends their advice and what to do, and precautions to take for anxiety and seasickness, etc. Turns out, in the recap show after the cruise when they were showing their merch haul, she basically goes "Oh, you know how we said it was our first cruise, well, actually we went on a cruise like 20 years ago but we don't count that."

So just my two cents and why it's so hard for me to take anything she says at face value anymore...🤷‍♀️
Most of her anxiety triggers are things that Tim started to do for her. I have manageable anxiety and try not to judge others levels of anxiety but it’s convenient that all of a sudden she’s suffering left and right as soon as the channel is doing well enough that she’s able to stay home for it.

Most of her anxiety triggers are things that Tim started to do for her. I have manageable anxiety and try not to judge others levels of anxiety but it’s convenient that all of a sudden she’s suffering left and right as soon as the channel is doing well enough that she’s able to stay home for it.
Well, Tim definitely enabled her to an extent whenever she exhibited fear, i.e. driving, working, etc. Heck, he even told her once that "he was the man, and he'd take care of her." in response to her anxieties about those things. In doing so, he has created the situation she's in, to an extent. And let's not kid ourselves - she loves it.

I try not to judge others levels of anxiety too but I know from firsthand experience that all too often, people say they experience things to such an exaggerated level when they really have NO idea what it is REALLY like to experience full-blown panic attacks enough to land you in the ER multiple times.

As a side note, I also get migraines. Have been getting them for 25 years. Absolutely have ruined fun outings for me, taken me away from special days of celebration in my family, made me lost umpteen days of work, always sit in the back of mind "if" I'm going to get one on a particular holiday (which I have), physically sick with intractable vomiting, weak and exhausted from not eating, hurts to talk, hurts to move, etc. The whole 9 yards.

So when people have a tension headache and they complain - dramatically - that they have the WORST migraine, but then go about their day eating, working, visiting and chatting with people, etc. Well, you can see that I want to punch them the f$ck out.

That's kinda how I see the situation with Jenn. Initially, I felt sympathy because I knew those feelings all to well. But when you end up seeing - over the course of many years - that anxiety turn on / off and crop up at the "right" moments or go magically away at others, then you start to get skeptical.

An example - remember when they said they don't like to meet people in the parks because they're anxious and antisocial and get unnerved with everyone coming at them? How about that meet-and-greet they did that was well-documented on Twitter a few years' back at MNSSHP? It was a literal LINE of people forming to meet them. Guess it turned "off" that night.

Sorry for the rambling... ;)

Reactions: 11
Cocks head to the side- Does she really have anxiety or is it just an act?

Remember they started to act a certain way and tripled their income and quit their day jobs. That is a powerful motivator for anybody to change their behavior even if they become a twisted caricature of themselves. We see 20-30 minute edited views of their lives we can only guess at what is actually going on.

Reactions: 7
She used to drive all the time - and drive alone and film and all that. All without issue. I recall (and maybe @Rebelle can help) one time loooong ago when a road rage incident happened with her and the guy, I guess, followed her for a bit. I'm not sure if that was the start of everything (and the eventual quitting of the job) but I do remember her being incredibly unnerved by it. Incidentally, I had a similar situation happen to me in college when someone followed me after a road rage situation, so I led the asshole straight to the police station. He drove right on past after he saw where I was heading and I never saw him again.

While I don't discount her anxiety / fear of *some* things at a *certain* level, I ALSO know that over the years, she exhibits traits that are not typical of a person suffering anxiety / panic. It seems to turn on and off at her will. And that is why I have had trouble sympathizing with her over the years.

I mentioned this long on on here but I was legit DX with anxiety / panic and GAD back 20-21 years ago and took meds and all that and therapy (which didn't help; he didn't tell me anything I already knew myself) and blah blah blah. As an example, the LAST thing I would want to do after a full-blown panic / anxiety attack would be to jump on a camera and "so sorry, you guys" and talk about it. You're an absolute mess and feel drained, sad, teary, shook, like a failure, etc. - in no way do you want to chat nonchalantly about it to all your YouTube fans in the parking lot of Best Buy.

Same with her anxiety over being on that #hosted Disney cruise and telling the stans about how she was so worried and asking all her friends their advice and what to do, and precautions to take for anxiety and seasickness, etc. Turns out, in the recap show after the cruise when they were showing their merch haul, she basically goes "Oh, you know how we said it was our first cruise, well, actually we went on a cruise like 20 years ago but we don't count that."

So just my two cents and why it's so hard for me to take anything she says at face value anymore...🤷‍♀️
Yeah, idk why that story sticks out in my mind. It wasn’t the store she normally worked at she was helping out. I still don’t buy she was a manager, but this is the vlog:

On another topic, Kayleigh was in Orlando back at the end of January to go to Galaxy’s Edge. We didn’t hear boo from Jenn about seeing her “best friend”, or her meeting Jack$on. They could’ve easily met her at the park, they go all the time. Guess she’s been voted off the island.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, idk why that story sticks out in my mind. It wasn’t the store she normally worked at she was helping out. I still don’t buy she was a manager, but
I don't believe she was a store manager either. Maybe a keyholder but not the store manager.

Of course, remember how she said in the walk-in-the-park vlog that she worked retail.

But then in the vlog where the needle was on the windowsill and Tim installed the new sink / faucet, she suddenly dropped that the sprayer / rinser with the new sink reminded her of when "she used to work in restaurants."

Restaurants - PLURAL.

WTF. When was THAT ever mentioned before???

Reactions: 6
I don't believe she was a store manager either. Maybe a keyholder but not the store manager.

Of course, remember how she said in the walk-in-the-park vlog that she worked retail.

But then in the vlog where the needle was on the windowsill and Tim installed the new sink / faucet, she suddenly dropped that the
sprayer / rinser with the new sink reminded her of when "she used to work in restaurants."

Restaurants - PLURAL.

WTF. When was THAT ever mentioned before???
I remember her donating Hawaiian shirts to good will many many years back in the vlogs saying she had to wear them at the restaurant she used to work at. Maybe before they starting vlogging?

also needle on the windowsill!? I missed that one I’m gonna have to go back and watch lol.

edit: found the needle vid...def filmed after Bandit passed. Could’ve been for his meds though, we all know they don’t clean their house 🤣🤣 My parents dog gets injected and they have needles at home for that. Say what you want about them but they just don’t strike me as hard drug users lol. But how irresponsible to have that lying out in the open. God forbid it fell and J got
His hands on a used needle

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah, idk why that story sticks out in my mind. It wasn’t the store she normally worked at she was helping out. I still don’t buy she was a manager, but this is the vlog:

On another topic, Kayleigh was in Orlando back at the end of January to go to Galaxy’s Edge. We didn’t hear boo from Jenn about seeing her “best friend”, or her meeting Jack$on. They could’ve easily met her at the park, they go all the time. Guess she’s been voted off the island.
She had to have done something to provoke that guy. Not saying that his reaction was ok, but their story of what happened is way too one sided. She gave a little toot of the horn to let him know that she was there, and he threw rocks and threatened murder? You just know that superior Jenn let her race flag fly with a relentless vigor. We've seen how she likes to argue online. I'd love to know what the police deduced from her version of the story. And, the poor people at her job were expecting extra help, and recieve Jenn in all of her lazy, manic, glory. "I'll never work at that mall again"; something tells me she was never asked again. Also, speaking of superiority, this is the part of Tim that makes me hate him more. He spent the entire vlog making fun of everyone and everything. He hides it now, but it's still there.

Reactions: 8
We also know they expoit 'drama' for views. Remember the health scare when she was pregnant, and instead of going into the hospital to speak with the doctor, they both decide to stay in their car and talk to the camera instead.

Reactions: 10
I remember her donating Hawaiian shirts to good will many many years back in the vlogs saying she had to wear them at the restaurant she used to work at. Maybe before they starting vlogging?
WOW! Good memory! I don't remember that!

So what type of restaurant down here would have "Hawaiian"-like shirts? I'm trying to think.

I'm betting she worked there for a couple months, got pissed off because someone "wronged" her, and quit. 🤣 She had to work in the kitchen because servers or hosts / hostesses wouldn't typically be using spray hoses to clean dishes.

Funny she would donate the uniform shirts rather than turning them back in. Unless they were purchased by employees as part of a restaurant special promo or event, they're typically the property of the employer - unless you leave in a huff and don't quit with advanced notice. LOL

(I used to be a swing manager (not store manager, but a legit swing / shift manager LOL) at McD's back in the 90s and if you didn't return your uniforms upon quitting, the cost of the uniforms was taken out of your last paycheck. But who the hell knows with her)

Reactions: 2
WOW! Good memory! I don't remember that!

So what type of restaurant down here would have "Hawaiian"-like shirts? I'm trying to think.

I'm betting she worked there for a couple months, got pissed off because someone "wronged" her, and quit. 🤣 She had to work in the kitchen because servers or hosts / hostesses wouldn't typically be using spray hoses to clean dishes.

Funny she would donate the uniform shirts rather than turning them back in. Unless they were purchased by employees as part of a restaurant special promo or event, they're typically the property of the employer - unless you leave in a huff and don't quit with advanced notice. LOL

(I used to be a swing manager (not store manager, but a legit swing / shift manager LOL) at McD's back in the 90s and if you didn't return your uniforms upon quitting, the cost of the uniforms was taken out of your last paycheck. But who the hell knows with her)
My guess would be Bahama Breeze maybe?? I’ve never been but it sounds like that kind of place lol. I worked retail in high school and our “uniforms” required us to wear specific colors and had to be bought with our own money. Maybe she had a company apron and could pick shirts to fit the theme under or something. She held up this atrocious purple floral blouse and Time said she looked hot in it. I laughed so hard at that I guess it’s why I remember 🤣🤣🤣

also needle on the windowsill!? I missed that one I’m gonna have to go back and watch lol.

edit: found the needle vid...def filmed after Bandit passed. Could’ve been for his meds though, we all know they don’t clean their house 🤣🤣 My parents dog gets injected and they have needles at home for that. Say what you want about them but they just don’t strike me as hard drug users lol. But how irresponsible to have that lying out in the open. God forbid it fell and J got
His hands on a used needle
I remember seeing that post...but it looked like a medicine dose syringe for either pediatric or pet meds, not a needle

Reactions: 1
My guess would be Bahama Breeze maybe?? I’ve never been but it sounds like that kind of place lol. I worked retail in high school and our “uniforms” required us to wear specific colors and had to be bought with our own money. Maybe she had a company apron and could pick shirts to fit the theme under or something. She held up this atrocious purple floral blouse and Time said she looked hot in it. I laughed so hard at that I guess it’s why I remember 🤣🤣🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣too funny. Maybe I was horrified enough I blocked it OUT of my memory instead!

I remember seeing that post...but it looked like a medicine dose syringe for either pediatric or pet meds, not a needle
I had originally screenshot it and put it on here. It definitely had a long needle.
(and for clarification - no one was saying at the time that they're drug users or anything, just that why keep that exposed needle out months after Bandit's death if it's not needed anymore; dispose of it properly.)

1614183003692.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Well, Tim definitely enabled her to an extent whenever she exhibited fear, i.e. driving, working, etc. Heck, he even told her once that "he was the man, and he'd take care of her." in response to her anxieties about those things. In doing so, he has created the situation she's in, to an extent. And let's not kid ourselves - she loves it.

I try not to judge others levels of anxiety too but I know from firsthand experience that all too often, people say they experience things to such an exaggerated level when they really have NO idea what it is REALLY like to experience full-blown panic attacks enough to land you in the ER multiple times.

As a side note, I also get migraines. Have been getting them for 25 years. Absolutely have ruined fun outings for me, taken me away from special days of celebration in my family, made me lost umpteen days of work, always sit in the back of mind "if" I'm going to get one on a particular holiday (which I have), physically sick with intractable vomiting, weak and exhausted from not eating, hurts to talk, hurts to move, etc. The whole 9 yards.

So when people have a tension headache and they complain - dramatically - that they have the WORST migraine, but then go about their day eating, working, visiting and chatting with people, etc. Well, you can see that I want to punch them the f$ck out.

That's kinda how I see the situation with Jenn. Initially, I felt sympathy because I knew those feelings all to well. But when you end up seeing - over the course of many years - that anxiety turn on / off and crop up at the "right" moments or go magically away at others, then you start to get skeptical.

An example - remember when they said they don't like to meet people in the parks because they're anxious and antisocial and get unnerved with everyone coming at them? How about that meet-and-greet they did that was well-documented on Twitter a few years' back at MNSSHP? It was a literal LINE of people forming to meet them. Guess it turned "off" that night.

Sorry for the rambling... ;)
My sympathies on the migraines, I’m lucky enough that I don’t have them....I’m surprised that Jenn hasn’t started using that for not getting videos out on time 🤔

Reactions: 3
Yup. Jackson was doing just fine without mama.

@Shazbot66 Sending Hugs. This past year has given many people ptsd for similar, or even the same reason. A therapist will help. I'm impressed that you identified that it just isn't normal and are willing to do something about it.

Jenn has taken her first step toward getting help for her issues (non-ptsd), if she won't take the next step it was wasted.
I missed it. What step did she take towards getting help?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.