The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that people are horrified by that, but since my own parents were a similar age difference, actually almost exactly the same, I don’t really see an issue.
I made the "wow" emoji under the years' comment not because of the age difference between the two of them but because I had NO IDEA that Katie is only 33. I swear to you all, I thought she was mid-40s like me. 😯

Reactions: 6
I made the "wow" emoji under the years' comment not because of the age difference between the two of them but because I had NO IDEA that Katie is only 33. I swear to you all, I thought she was mid-40s like me. 😯
She definitely looks rough like JennBo. These people who theme park everyday really need to be re-educated on the serious importance of sunscreen and aggressive reapplication

Reactions: 6
I think Katie doesn't do herself any favors by insisting on painting on the obnoxious fake eyebrows that look like she used a sharpie instead of an eyebrow pencil. It ages her.

Reactions: 8
I would have guessed 40ish as well. He I would put mid 50s.

Reactions: 5
I was just about to comment the same thing.

My dad was 20 years older than my mom. The only problem I had with it was my dad passed away when I was only 24 which really sucks and I miss him everyday. Had he been younger maybe I would have had him around longer. My parents met when my mom was 31 and my dad was 51 so it’s not like he was preying on her as a teen or anything...
My dad also died when I was young, but I was in elementary school at the time. They met when my mom was in her 30s. I think it's a stretch to even remark on it, unless it was something like a 20 year old with a 50 year old, or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My dad also died when I was young, but I was in elementary school at the time. They met when my mom was in her 30s. I think it's a stretch to even remark on it, unless it was something like a 20 year old with a 50 year old, or something.
I’m so sorry for your loss. Honestly, I don’t think it ever gets easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As a divorced man of 48, I try to keep the Parks and Rec rule in mind on age difference.

Half your age plus seven.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the new Disney vlogger thread down? It's not coming up when I click on the link.

Yeah, I received a notification that my thread was deleted because there are threads for the individual vloggers deemed popular enough. I was hoping to make it easier for everyone to chat about Disney vloggers in general instead of this thread being derailed - sorry everyone. I didn't know how strict the rules were for starting a new thread.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I received a notification that my thread was deleted because there are threads for the individual vloggers deemed popular enough. I was hoping to make it easier for everyone to chat about Disney vloggers in general instead of this thread being derailed - sorry everyone. I didn't know how strict the rules were for starting a new thread.
Oh...seems odd not to allow a generic vlogging one

Reactions: 4
Good try. I appreciate the effort. I got the sense that this forum as a whole could become unruly if there wasn't a sense of organization to it, so I just stick with the threads we have open and if they get derailed a bit, it's okay as we'll always come back to topic.

I don't think Dev is popular enough to have his own thread. Maybe that one could become the general Disney vlogger chat.

Reactions: 4
Good try. I appreciate the effort. I got the sense that this forum as a whole could become unruly if there wasn't a sense of organization to it, so I just stick with the threads we have open and if they get derailed a bit, it's okay as we'll always come back to topic.

I don't think Dev is popular enough to have his own thread. Maybe that one could become the general Disney vlogger chat.
Yeah, that's what I was trying to do - less popular that we still want to chat about and easier to read through. 🙂

Reactions: 3
I didn't realize there were other threads for Disney vloggers, specifically? I only thought Trackers and Dev had one on here?

I'd think the general Disney vlogger thread would get lots of traffic.

Reactions: 5
If J had just owned wanting the childfree life I would respect her a lot more. She always talked about her infertility about being upset that she was unable to give T a child, not that she was sad about not getting pregnant for herself. Then she has the audacity to say that her purpose in life is to be a mother? Please.
I'll admit that beore I met my husband I never wanted kids.I have 6 younger brothers and sisters that I basically raised so I felt like I had enough o raising kids. I did tell my husband that. However, when I became pregnant it all changed.I will admit I was still a little miffed because I felt like I didn't want kids, but when my son came into the world that changed.

However, everything is about Jen. She has no sense of the fact that Jackson is a living breathing human being that she's screwing up because she's so selfish.That kid should be feeding himself by now. He should be allowed to roam around the house. And dammit if he shouldn't be allowed to stay in his crib when he first wakes up.Unless he was screaming, I let my son stay in his crib. He learned to call me or his father when he needed/wanted us.LOL!! If that makes sense.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that she needs to stop being all in for the cameras and think about how she's afffecting her son.....

Reactions: 12
Damn! I really wanted to complain about the DCP vlogger "Emily Enchanted" and was excited to go!!!
ohhh man she’s one of THE WORST ONES!! However she does have some pretty potent tea on that “nice to be nice” scumbag PCDev or PCDouche as I affectionately call him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.