The Tim Tracker #12 And Now It's Time To See A Therapist or Drop the Act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Thanks to @huydecirku for the new thread title.

Where will the Slackers go on their next Staycation for Timbo's B-Day?

Would be hilarious if Jenn booked them a night at a roach motel on the backstreets of Kissimmee

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Jenn was going to college in Gainesville, I really don't see her as having the grades to get into the University of Florida. Could've been Santa Fe College.

Reactions: 3
Jackson at 5:15-5:25 in the newest vlog = us on this forum talking about the Trackers. 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She had to have done something to provoke that guy. Not saying that his reaction was ok, but their story of what happened is way too one sided. She gave a little toot of the horn to let him know that she was there, and he threw rocks and threatened murder?
Yeah imagine what he'd have done if she'd rolled down the window and told him she was pregnant 😅😅

Gotta say though... Shirtless Tim in that vlog is pretty ding dang hot. He has ruined himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't even with these two anymore....they make me really question the need for a parenting class before having kids....

Reactions: 1
OMG, the video for today was so bleeping mind numbingly boring. Fast forwarded through a lot of it. What was it, 4 or 5 pin trading spots? Jesus, one would have been more than enough....and each one just dragged on and on and on and on.....

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think there was a new first in there....no dessert after a meal?.....unless they just didn’t show it (or my eyes/brain fell asleep during that part and I missed it)

Reactions: 12
What's up with that weird edit in today's vlog at 0:38? Tim explains about the well. Jenn repeats it, but it sounds like she cut in her saying 'wishing well' at a different spot in the vlog. The background sounds and the inflection are different.

So she had to find a part in the recording where she says 'wishing well' to edit that in. What kind of sense does that make? She was just repeating what Tim said.

No wonder editing takes 12 hours a day.

OMG, the video for today was so bleeping mind numbingly boring. Fast forwarded through a lot of it. What was it, 4 or 5 pin trading spots? Jesus, one would have been more than enough....and each one just dragged on and on and on and on.....
Agreed, it also kept annoying me how Jenn would just mirror whatever Dim said about which pin was cool and end up picking those. She's really out here living her whole life just head empty, no thoughts.

Reactions: 5
It sounds really bad. Maybe it's me but I don't see the appeal of pin trading at all. Pay for expensive pins to trade and hope you don't get a scrapper/fake pin especially when you can't get too close to them now. I'd rather just buy the pins I want and keep them.

Reactions: 18
It sounds really bad. Maybe it's me but I don't see the appeal of pin trading at all. Pay for expensive pins to trade and hope you don't get a scrapper/fake pin especially when you can't get too close to them now. I'd rather just buy the pins I want and keep them.
My son liked trading when he was little. Now that he's older we have all the old pins and the lanyard that he had. They all have special meaning to him so he would never trade them.....

Reactions: 4

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think there was a new first in there....no dessert after a meal?.....unless they just didn’t show it (or my eyes/brain fell asleep during that part and I missed it)
Ryan12 you're correct... no dessert after the meal. Also correct about the video being bleeping mind numbingly boring.

Baby J back to his scowls and grumpy faces. Such a difference from his giggles and smiles when at home and at the park with the playground.

Do we think either Tim or Jenn wished to get back on Disney's media list?

In the pin trading vlog, at the beginning, Jenn says 'we're going to go to the wishing well' and it sounds like she edited herself over whatever she actually said to say 'wishing well'. It's at 0:38. Super weird, I wonder what she said in the actual clip?

Reactions: 3
In the pin trading vlog, at the beginning, Jenn says 'we're going to go to the wishing well' and it sounds like she edited herself over whatever she actually said to say 'wishing well'. It's at 0:38. Super weird, I wonder what she said in the actual clip?
I caught that too and rewatched that part to make sure. She totally dubbed over it to say “wishing well.” I’m curious as to what she actually said too.

I'm just curious if anyone saw Spokesmayne get engaged tonight on his live stream !? 😲

• Wow
I'm just curious if anyone saw Spokesmayne get engaged tonight on his live stream !? 😲
I had no idea who Spokesmayne was until I saw your comment. So I watched the proposal and I don't know if it was nerves or what but I got the feeling that the girlfriend wasn't all in with the proposal. Arguably I don't know them or their personalities but I didn't sense pure happiness and joy from the girlfriend at the prospect of spending her life with this guy.

Edit: Just continued watching until the end and Spokesmayne was clearly more interested at looking down at his phone, monitoring social media, than spending a beautiful moment with his new fiancee. Also, she asked if her family was watching the live stream proposal to which he said "I don't know" (as in he didn't care to ask them to watch) but noted his family was watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.