The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think part of the problem is that all of the stans are always praising them: you're the greatest parents, J$ is so smart, he soooooo advanced, I want to be reincarnated as J$. Anyone who even remotely says anything close to constructive like: maybe get his speech evaluated, he should eat some blueberries, he should be able to see out of his Halloween costume is automatically a jealous hater.

Another problem and it's kind of the same thing: They have zero in person friends. Real friends. Friends with children. If I was Jenn's real life friend, I would have told her eons ago, the excessive drool and articulation issues are a problem, get him evaluated now so you can get it taken care of. Because of genuine care and concern. They don't have anyone in their lives who would do this, but if they did, they'd be out of their lives in a hot second.

Reactions: 29
And get him evaluated by medical professionals. Possibly into speech therapy. His mouth is always open, including when he chews. And he still drools.***
Dump the pacifier too!!

Rapunzel was doing her best to interact with Jackson, but all his speech was garbled. She even said “what?” at one point.

Tim & DJ, get a clue!!
Why are you always translating for your almost 3 year old? And why is your translation what YOU want him to say and NOT what he actually is talking about ?

*** “Drooling in toddlers can be caused by Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, prolonged pacifier use, use of a sippy cup, mouth breathing due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, low muscle tone, or certain neurological or genetic disorders.”
2 News reports on bbc caught my eye as being Tracker relevant. One was on schools in England seeing a large rise in children with delayed development in speech and social skills caused by lockdown. It says something along the lines of children being in the same environments all the time don't get exposed to as many new words. This is them. J$ only wordsets are are around food, entitlement and Disney.

Secondly, Tesla recalling 40k faulty cars in USA. Models S and X manufactured 2017 to 2021. I can't wait to see him whine if his car is one of them.... Brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think part of the problem is that all of the stans are always praising them: you're the greatest parents, J$ is so smart, he soooooo advanced, I want to be reincarnated as J$. Anyone who even remotely says anything close to constructive like: maybe get his speech evaluated, he should eat some blueberries, he should be able to see out of his Halloween costume is automatically a jealous hater.

Another problem and it's kind of the same thing: They have zero in person friends. Real friends. Friends with children. If I was Jenn's real life friend, I would have told her eons ago, the excessive drool and articulation issues are a problem, get him evaluated now so you can get it taken care of. Because of genuine care and concern. They don't have anyone in their lives who would do this, but if they did, they'd be out of their lives in a hot second.
The don't have anyone in their lives to hold them accountable cos anyone who would either bailed or they cut all ties.

Reactions: 11
No, y'see, they'd no choice. The grown-up playing dress-up told them to. How could they refuse?!
What would Dim do if Maleficent told him to drop his dumpy whale of a wife and join her.....

...or maybe a "Son of Sam" moment with Mickey Mouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do the stans see this behavior, along with listening to him babble and watching him slobber with his mouth agape, and cry out “he’s so aDvAnCeD and the SmArTeSt kid in the world”? I feel so sorry for this poor kid. And they’re documenting their failures for all to see on YouTube.
Because he probably is smart and advanced compared to most of the inbred window lickers that haven't seen through them yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because he probably is smart and advanced compared to most of the inbred window lickers that haven't seen through them yet.
Yeah the fact that Boodles seemed usually like she could be an actual stan tells us what level these stans are operating at normally.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hope some of the over the top praise they get on videos are really people trolling them, particularly the comments about Jenn's "editing". I can splice two pieces of video together as well; guess I'm an editor now too!

Reactions: 12
I really hope some of the over the top praise they get on videos are really people trolling them, particularly the comments about Jenn's "editing". I can splice two pieces of video together as well; guess I'm an editor now too!
I've said it a few times over the threads but I've never in all my years on YT seen a channel praised for its editing as much as TTT, if at all. It just doesn't happen. You don't NOTICE good editing cos the product's so polished. With Ginn, I get motion sickness-y whiplash from the amount of mid-sentence jumpcuts she does. Yet, somehow, the stans suffocate on her meatflaps praising her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They have zero in person friends. Real friends. Friends with children. If I was Jenn's real life friend, I would have told her eons ago, the excessive drool and articulation issues are a problem, get him evaluated now so you can get it taken care of. Because of genuine care and concern. They don't have anyone in their lives who would do this, but if they did, they'd be out of their lives in a hot second.
Maybe this is (at least partially) what happened to the Manny, Jim and Nicole (though they were around more when he was an actual baby), and even Lean. There is no way none of these people who seemed to actually care about J didn't notice any of these things? We see him in random vlogs and we see it, but they were seeing him unedited and for longer amounts of time. Even Lean with her 'qualifications' could notice some of this stuff, right? I see things in J that make me wonder about sensory processing disorder at the very least (I have experience with this) - he seems overwhelmed, overestimulated, and honestly even the "shutting up" his mom from talking could be partially a sensory issue with not wanting to hear too many sounds around him. I wish they would get him checked out because these types of things aren't that unusual and they could get some recommendations to help him (IF something is found). At the very least, his speech and hearing should be checked, as well as his fine motor skills. It isn't a shameful thing to have these areas looked at, not all kids develop the same way and at the same speed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah the fact that Boodles seemed usually like she could be an actual stan tells us what level these stans are operating at normally.
Boodle revealed so much of what they accept as legitimate support and the type of viewer they are happy to court. One of the best experiments on the psyche of their stans and themselves (since they never deleted Boodle's comments until they were "unmasked")

Also, makes it clear that they are a channel on the LOW end of CPM pricing because their audience can't possibly be one that advertisers are desperate to reach.

Reactions: 19
Holy Christ on a motorcycle, I would have snatched Jackprop up, apologized to the Princesses, and made him understand that behavior will not be tolerated. How absolutely sickening that a 3 year old is rolling on the floor during a meet and greet. I bet the Trackholes didn’t even move it along faster to get out of there. So entitled. Ugggghhhhh

BTW that kid is not cute, not a wunderkind, nor special. Just my 2 cents #homemovies #grifters #notalenthacks
Yes, if I saw him rolling around on the floor (let alone while someone is trying to talk to him) at that age, drooling, unable to speak clearly and still in a diaper... I would assume he was "special needs" mentally and have thought "poor kid". But no, it's just the behavior they not only allow, but encourage. Worst. Parents. Ever.
And I'm sorry, but that kid is NOT a cute kid. I can admit when a baby is ugly. Not all kids are cute. That's ok to admit. He unfortunately looks like his mom. Bad gene pool.
Sounds harsh and I'm not trying to attack the kid. His behavior is 100% his parents fault.

Reactions: 22
Sycophants (aka stans) will hand wave any failure/weakness/inconsistency/reality that requires them to admit maybe they were wrong about these two.

Kind of a big problem overall in the world, but the Slackers unfortunately will never have to fear a true reckoning from their most devoted stans, just a slow erosion of engagement as they either age out of their fandom or move on to a new sick parasocial relationship.

I think the unfortunate reality is that the children these two idiots raise are more likely to grow up conspiracy theorist incels, because how else can you explain the world not giving them whatever they want when they want it!?!? :confused:
Honestly I can see both growing up fighting one another for attention from their parents an trying to steal the limelight from one another when it's each others bdays an becoming jealous of one another if the other gets anything

Reactions: 9
Is the new baby’s name Gideon?! As in the cookies..? 😂🧜‍♀️💀🤦🏻‍♀️
They are supposedly keeping his name a secret until he is born if Gin can keep her big mouth shut. We were coming up with various Tracker related names it could be. Gideon's cookies was in the running. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.