The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh boy, here we go again. having your child roll around the floor and not correcting him - WOW! it clearly tells us he is not interested in YOUR fascination with the characters Timmy Boy so stop trying. They are in for a rude awakening come March/2023 when Prop#2 arrives. This can only get worse, not better. We know you read here trackholes so start correcting your child now. and I leave you with: you suck as parents.

Reactions: 26
I do like the thread title but to keep things clear they didn't turn on Super Chats on their last live. Only Super Stickers which look like they have no way to customize the message. This I assume is to avoid people saying mean stuff in a Super Chat and or them being too lazy to read the Super Chats. And Super Thanks are on across all their videos now. You can put a custom message in a Super Thanks.

I am guessing if you are shadow banned you can still give them a Super Sticker or Super Thanks but it won't be viewable to anybody else and possibly not viewable to them as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
oh boy, here we go again. having your child roll around the floor and not correcting him - WOW! it clearly tells us he is not interested in YOUR fascination with the characters Timmy Boy so stop trying. They are in for a rude awakening come March/2023 when Prop#2 arrives. This can only get worse, not better. We know you read here trackholes so start correcting your child now. and I leave you with: you suck as parents.
How do the stans see this behavior, along with listening to him babble and watching him slobber with his mouth agape, and cry out “he’s so aDvAnCeD and the SmArTeSt kid in the world”? I feel so sorry for this poor kid. And they’re documenting their failures for all to see on YouTube.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
How do the stans see this behavior, along with listening to him babble and watching him slobber with his mouth agape, and cry out “he’s so aDvAnCeD and the SmArTeSt kid in the world”? I feel so sorry for this poor kid. And they’re documenting their failures for all to see on YouTube.
Yeah...that AdVaNcEd and sMaRtEsT kid in the world schtick can only last for so long right? If he's doing the same thing when he's 5 or 6, talking incoherently, weird hand stuff, etc...that's way harder to "excuse" right?

Reactions: 12

As I've mentioned before. I'd love the kid and number 2 kid to grow up and be into comic cons or horror cons (not HHN or other theme park horror stuff. Actual Horror Cons) or some other non-theme park stuff.

Reactions: 5
Sycophants (aka stans) will hand wave any failure/weakness/inconsistency/reality that requires them to admit maybe they were wrong about these two.

Kind of a big problem overall in the world, but the Slackers unfortunately will never have to fear a true reckoning from their most devoted stans, just a slow erosion of engagement as they either age out of their fandom or move on to a new sick parasocial relationship.

As I've mentioned before. I'd love the kid and number 2 kid to grow up and be into comic cons or horror cons (not HHN or other theme park horror stuff. Actual Horror Cons) or some other non-theme park stuff.
I think the unfortunate reality is that the children these two idiots raise are more likely to grow up conspiracy theorist incels, because how else can you explain the world not giving them whatever they want when they want it!?!? :confused:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t know why they’re so concerned with him having caffeinated soda pop. All they feed him is fried foods and pasta. Might as well complete the trifecta. Btw, mine had pop when they were younger on occasion. They don’t really drink it now. Oh wait…he does get those chicken meatballs with the veggies in them 🙄

Reactions: 12
In other vlogger crossover news Adam The Woo is in East Tennessee and just did a crossover vlog with Will and Dawn of Yankee in the South

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just skimmed it.

It’s so ridiculous that they ever brought a freaking nanny on these trips and cruises. Two able-bodied adults. Jenn seems miserable lol. Tim seems happy to be out filming by himself though.

The kid just seems overwhelmed and bored with most of it. I guess doing this from birth so often gets old. The only time he perks up is when there is something physical like the slide.

Views look low so far.

Reactions: 19
What are the chances both or either one of the Slackers did their civic duty today and voted?

I'm guessing a "...is that today? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" moment is coming

• Haha
I think the unfortunate reality is that the children these two idiots raise are more likely to grow up conspiracy theorist incels, because how else can you explain the world not giving them whatever they want when they want it!?!? :confused:
I hope not.

Reactions: 5
At some point, Dim's going to have to accept that J$ just doesn't share his dad's fursuit fetish. He's nearly three, they should know by now what he's actually into instead of forcing him onto all these trips for Insta photo opportunities with people he doesn't even know.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have a hard time believing Ginn’s doctor isn’t more concerned with the human incubator, though they usually only mention the baby is big for his gestational age. Just looking at all the food she’s eating makes me thirsty, it’s so packed full of sodium. A plate of fruit each per day would do all of them good. They all look gummy and greasy and J¢ constantly has bags under his eyes. All he eats is starch and sugar oh and a bit of eggies.

The miracle really with her spawn is that they don’t have more health issues (yet). There are so many red flags with J¢’s behavior and development though, I can’t tell if they just can’t see it or if they’re willfully neglecting prioritizing focusing on getting those issues fixed. You can’t just fake laugh your way through everything.

That kid is so privileged but can’t talk, can’t listen, can’t converse, can’t swim, can’t pee on his own. What they should be throwing their burning money at is therapies and lessons, stat.

Also, I’m sure the real story of where they hired Plan Bea from will rear it’s head eventually but if she’s from an agency, I wonder if they have liability rules about driving a useless parent around as part of their job, hence the only reason Ginn’s like well duck, I guess I have to get my ass behind the wheel again. She can’t even discipline herself to moderate the crappy tit she’s choosing to eat, or discipline herself to set an alarm when she naps, let alone get behind that cramped drivers seat of their Tesla.

What are the chances both or either one of the Slackers did their civic duty today and voted?

I'm guessing a "...is that today? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" moment is coming
Dim mentioned during the live show “I voted early” but i imagine he just filled in every single bubble for funsies and his ballot is probably still sitting on that cluttered counter instead of walking it to the mailbox. Ginn didn’t mention anything and she usually jumps at the chance to get on a soapbox.

Reactions: 16
I have a hard time believing Ginn’s doctor isn’t more concerned with the human incubator, though they usually only mention the baby is big for his gestational age. Just looking at all the food she’s eating makes me thirsty, it’s so packed full of sodium. A plate of fruit each per day would do all of them good. They all look gummy and greasy and J¢ constantly has bags under his eyes. All he eats is starch and sugar oh and a bit of eggies.

The miracle really with her spawn is that they don’t have more health issues (yet). There are so many red flags with J¢’s behavior and development though, I can’t tell if they just can’t see it or if they’re willfully neglecting prioritizing focusing on getting those issues fixed. You can’t just fake laugh your way through everything.

That kid is so privileged but can’t talk, can’t listen, can’t converse, can’t swim, can’t pee on his own. What they should be throwing their burning money at is therapies and lessons, stat.

Also, I’m sure the real story of where they hired Plan Bea from will rear it’s head eventually but if she’s from an agency, I wonder if they have liability rules about driving a useless parent around as part of their job, hence the only reason Ginn’s like well duck, I guess I have to get my ass behind the wheel again. She can’t even discipline herself to moderate the crappy tit she’s choosing to eat, or discipline herself to set an alarm when she naps, let alone get behind that cramped drivers seat of their Tesla.
They can't feel good, surely? Every time the camera stops rolling, I always imagine them doubled over with cramp or running off to the shitter. The fake laughter and qUiRkY send-offs might do it for the stans but it must be miserable shovelling nine meals a day to fill the empty void in your soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet her OB/GYN would be horrified and immediately increase her medical checks/testing if they actually followed their channel and saw what her daily eating/activity habits were.

Reactions: 16
They also wouldn’t shut up about saying they got the beignets and root beer as their second breakfast because Princess Tiana told them to. Oh just shut up and say you got sugar and more sugar for your second breakfast because YOU wanted to.

I’d still be full from my breakfast to eat beignets and then eat as much food as they did for lunch. Especially Ginn, with how little activity she does. She was constantly finding random places to sit around the cruise ship even if they only waddled around for a few yards. I’ve seen people in their 40th week of pregnancy be more active than her. She’ll just blame being this inactive on the baby and her back pain but her damn muscles are like, “please use us! we’re disintegrating and getting suffocated by fat!” And maybe she’d waddle less if she wore her backpack with straps around both shoulders instead of like some 8th-grader trying to look cool with it hanging off one shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They also wouldn’t shut up about saying they got the beignets and root beer as their second breakfast because Princess Tiana told them to. Oh just shut up and say you got sugar and more sugar for your second breakfast because YOU wanted to.

I’d still be full from my breakfast to eat beignets and then eat as much food as they did for lunch. Especially Ginn, with how little activity she does. She was constantly finding random places to sit around the cruise ship even if they only waddled around for a few yards. I’ve seen people in their 40th week of pregnancy be more active than her. She’ll just blame being this inactive on the baby and her back pain but her damn muscles are like, “please use us! we’re disintegrating and getting suffocated by fat!” And maybe she’d waddle less if she wore her backpack with straps around both shoulders instead of like some 8th-grader trying to look cool with it hanging off one shoulder.
Holy tit! Are they really now blaming characters for their piss poor eating habits?!?!

"I had to eat this whole cake because the Mad Hatter said so"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well Dim has to have something to talk to Princess Tiana about next time and beignets is all he can relate to with her.
Dim: “We had some beignets like you told us to!”
Tiana: “Wow, good job….”

• Haha
View attachment 1714129
Looks like he thinks the princesses are his new nannies…change my diaper…..I’m ready!
(@Orangebird from thread #100)
Holy Christ on a motorcycle, I would have snatched Jackprop up, apologized to the Princesses, and made him understand that behavior will not be tolerated. How absolutely sickening that a 3 year old is rolling on the floor during a meet and greet. I bet the Trackholes didn’t even move it along faster to get out of there. So entitled. Ugggghhhhh

BTW that kid is not cute, not a wunderkind, nor special. Just my 2 cents #homemovies #grifters #notalenthacks

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Holy tit! Are they really now blaming characters for their piss poor eating habits?!?!

"I had to eat this whole cake because the Mad Hatter said so"
No, y'see, they'd no choice. The grown-up playing dress-up told them to. How could they refuse?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.