The Tiktok reborn community

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES I came here to see if anyone else had seen it. An account called Truth is posting screen recordings of her and her mental husband. Thank god she can’t breed, it’s for the best she’s just got dolls to keep her company. Absolute freak
I heard she actually can conceive that it’s just a lie and actually had a scare once and thought she was. Made me laugh how she says she gets paid by the hospital as people research her as she’s so unique 😂😂😂
Her fella is so strange as well, I always think he’s on the phone to someone with him always talking in the background but it’s just to himself. They’re both racist nasty people

Reactions: 1
Can Sabrina not have any more kids? Just wondering why she didn't just try for another baby with donor sperm or something?

Can Sabrina not have any more kids? Just wondering why she didn't just try for another baby with donor sperm or something?
She just said in the past that it just didn’t happen, 🤷🏻‍♀️

as someone said earlier in the thread with all the money she spent on junk over the years she could’ve got ivf. But i think that would’ve worked against her victim narrative, so didn’t bother lol.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her feeding her neighbours rabbits Jesus those poor wee things I noticed some didn't even have water. While it nice she feeds them but I'd be reporting him for cruelty if he was my neighbour. poor things are sat in their own piss and tit. In tiny hutches shocking

Anyone seen her feeding her neighbours rabbits Jesus those poor wee things I noticed some didn't even have water. While it nice she feeds them but I'd be reporting him for cruelty if he was my neighbour. poor things are sat in their own piss and tit. In tiny hutches shocking
Yeah they probably wouldn’t get fed unless she did it. I feel sorry for them

That balloon Sabrina ia walking round asda with that dolly in a trolley with a car seat (excuse the parents with real babies that might need them) buying for clothes when she cant afford to look after her pets properly due to lack of money.

Reactions: 3
It was all toys and then birthday banners and balloons with age 11

I just had a look on her instagram.. it looks like she has proper birthday parties for Jamie. She had a bouncy castle, cake, even someone dressed as spider man posing in Jamies room with a photo of him. A birthday party for a child that’s not here is just creepy, I’d be so comfortable at it.

Sabrina desperately needs help, she’s needed it from when she lost Jamie so that’s nearly 11 years. What she does isn’t a healthy way of coping at all, I’m not sure how all the professionals she sees doesn’t see unhealthy her coping mechanisms are.

I just had a look on her instagram.. it looks like she has proper birthday parties for Jamie. She had a bouncy castle, cake, even someone dressed as spider man posing in Jamies room with a photo of him. A birthday party for a child that’s not here is just creepy, I’d be so comfortable at it.

Sabrina desperately needs help, she’s needed it from when she lost Jamie so that’s nearly 11 years. What she does isn’t a healthy way of coping at all, I’m not sure how all the professionals she sees doesn’t see unhealthy her coping mechanisms are.
She has Spider-Man every year at his parties, she said he’s Jamie’s idol. Yes she goes all out on his birthdays. I checked the wish list but there was nothing on it, but remember a while back she kept getting annoyed as people were clearing it, maybe that’s what’s happened.

Instead of concentrating on buying another reborn, maybe she should try buying her own party stuff for her son

It was all toys and then birthday banners and balloons with age 11
and diamond painting, them surprise toy ball things

At times I do feel so sad for her but honestly believe she would benefit from a social worker or someone just to talk to and help her grieve in a healthy way

If you're reading this S, there's no hate meant. I have lost a child and the pain and loss will never go away but there are healthier ways to live through grieving

I got blocked by Jane for asking “what’s not fair” as she just kept saying “it’s not fair” over and over 🤣🤣

• Haha
I know sometimes the men are as bad as the women in this situation, but it that was my partner, I’d be getting them a psychiatrist, not enabling all of this.

I know sometimes it can be a therapy for people, but when it gets to the point where someone takes the doll out with baby mixture and goes to a soft play area, it’s almost poking the bear a bit too much.

What the duck is wrong with this women she has the PayPal up every month for people to donate her money even tho only a few days ago she was out shopping , she spends hundreds in home bargains, primark , the pound shop and Asda every month on shite that’s not needed never mind the £400 reborn she buys herself every month it feels like it!!

Reactions: 4
She’s a scam artist, sicking begging for money when you have a house full of dolls, prams and tit when she is more than capable of going out and earning money