The Tiktok reborn community

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No money to get a new washing machine but yet is getting a new doll in a few days?!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Jane's racist rant?
YES I came here to see if anyone else had seen it. An account called Truth is posting screen recordings of her and her mental husband. Thank god she can’t breed, it’s for the best she’s just got dolls to keep her company. Absolute freak

Sabrina asking for more money.….l
I don’t think her sons headstone was damaged on purpose… she even said herself she can’t be sure when it happened. Needs any amount people can spare yet when given a quote to fix it she never mentioned how much is was… is it for the headstone or Jessica?

I don’t think her sons headstone was damaged on purpose… she even said herself she can’t be sure when it happened. Needs any amount people can spare yet when given a quote to fix it she never mentioned how much is was… is it for the headstone or Jessica?
Neither do I, I just think it’s Sabrina making out she’s persecuted for her victim mentality. It was probably caught by a land mower or something, it’s just a small chip. Not enough to get in the state that she did. It’s times like this you can really see the problems that Sabrina has.

You wouldn’t mind so much but it’s not the first time she’s asked for money, it was just Benjis vet bills last month, before that the nursery and the dolls, I’m surprised she didn’t ask for help with her washing machine.

Reactions: 2
Neither do I, I just think it’s Sabrina making out she’s persecuted for her victim mentality. It was probably caught by a land mower or something, it’s just a small chip. Not enough to get in the state that she did. It’s times like this you can really see the problems that Sabrina has.

You wouldn’t mind so much but it’s not the first time she’s asked for money, it was just Benjis vet bills last month, before that the nursery and the dolls, I’m surprised she didn’t ask for help with her washing machine.

I’m surprised she could get a washing machine. She had no money apparently

mummyof2reborns aka millie
Self diagnosed infertile
I know from experience they wouldn't test you until you'd been trying for years she's only like 19/20 you definitely don't get a letter saying you are.
Sitting in a bo smelling caravan on pip with her dolls and no friends

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the videos about the washing machine... i cant breath for laughing, the nasty witch is out today

Has anyone seen the videos about the washing machine... i cant breath for laughing, the nasty witch is out today
The screams!!! “Stupid piece of junk” “Nobody answers the fkn phone to me” it’s Paddy’s Day, they’re off Sabrina. And STILL saying she thinks somebody deliberately damaged the gravestone.

Edit: Panic over. She’s happy now she’s found out there was polystyrene under the machine. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The screams!!! “Stupid piece of junk” “Nobody answers the fkn phone to me” it’s Paddy’s Day, they’re off Sabrina. And STILL saying she thinks somebody deliberately damaged the gravestone.

Edit: Panic over. She’s happy now she’s found out there was polystyrene under the machine. Lol
Gutted I missed this, she’s taken the video down. What a state to get in, honestly.

mummyof2reborns aka millie
Self diagnosed infertile
I know from experience they wouldn't test you until you'd been trying for years she's only like 19/20 you definitely don't get a letter saying you are.
Sitting in a bo smelling caravan on pip with her dolls and no friends
Buys constant supplies of formula, nappies, bottles dummies and clothes for hers.

There's a video of her saying she wouldn't give a mother of a real baby the tin if it was the last on the shelf. That they could go elsewhere.

She was "given lactation tablets" so she could give her reborns breastmilk.

She's as bad if not worse than sabrina

Wow, Sabrina just posted about how she took this new fancy pram for free. No doubt the parent that had that up as donation wanted it to go to someone struggling with a baby, not so some crazy woman can play mummy. honestly that’s so selfish. Her attitude stinks.

Also, did anyone see the video she posted about this tracey woman and another friend that bought the reborn that she returned. so she’s fuming because someone else took the doll that she didn’t want to keep 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Was posted on a Facebook free site someone probably thought was going to a parent struggling with a baby. Not miss nutty and her plastic dolls.
This isn't first time she's got baby items off free sites either.
She's a selfish old bat

Reactions: 4
Sabrina is all over the free sites getting clothes prams cribs etc. I had my child’s pram up on one for free and a lady wanted it but she wanted it for her reborn. I gave it to a family genuinely struggling with their first baby

I’d be absolutely furious if I found out that a baby item id donated ended up with Sabrina and her friends. She’s really the most selfish woman.

The way she speaks sometimes is absolutely disgusting. You can hear in her voice the hate she has inside her

Oh there’s Sabrina on the scrounge for a new hoover. Hoover has packed in. I’ve honestly never come across someone who cannot deal with any sort of problems like her. Like her hoovers packed in, do what you do best Sabrina and order one from a catalogue. You order everything else from them, and shite for them dolls from them. Stop bleeping moaning and get on with it.

She’s so self entitled, it’s actually unreal. She cannot cope with anything, the tiny inconvenience and she’s ”up to high dose”

she bought a whole heap of unnecessary junk the other day. Now she’s on the scrounge again.