The Tiktok reborn community

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There her wee dog took a seizure this morning, she flipping nearly shook it and tapped it to death, videoed it, someone commented about her videoing it instead of ringing the vet and sure to be sure, Sabrina’s nasty tongue comes out. People are in the comments genuinely worrying about the wee dog and the replies she’s giving them are horrible! She’s so defensive about everything. She then went on to say about the vet bill, doesn’t know what she’s going to do tomorrow about it, guarantee there’ll be a go fund me or PayPal donations sent. Yet she has a plan for ANOTHER reborn doll ( one she will probably NEVER EVER get rid of- aye dead on Sabrina- that’ll be sold in a few months!). I know we don’t know when things like this are gonna happen, but come on to duck Sabrina! The money she spends on reborn sand shite is unbelievable!!

Reactions: 5
There her wee dog took a seizure this morning, she flipping nearly shook it and tapped it to death, videoed it, someone commented about her videoing it instead of ringing the vet and sure to be sure, Sabrina’s nasty tongue comes out. People are in the comments genuinely worrying about the wee dog and the replies she’s giving them are horrible! She’s so defensive about everything. She then went on to say about the vet bill, doesn’t know what she’s going to do tomorrow about it, guarantee there’ll be a go fund me or PayPal donations sent. Yet she has a plan for ANOTHER reborn doll ( one she will probably NEVER EVER get rid of- aye dead on Sabrina- that’ll be sold in a few months!). I know we don’t know when things like this are gonna happen, but come on to duck Sabrina! The money she spends on reborn sand shite is unbelievable!!
I feel sorry for the wee dog but I can’t understand people like this who don’t take our pet insurance. She has put up a video where she talks about losing 3 other dogs. 2 to cancer. Surely you would have the sense to take out pet insurance knowing anything like that can happen ffs it’s like £10 a month I’m sure she could afford it instead of buying all the other tit she does like them mini brands etc.

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for the wee dog but I can’t understand people like this who don’t take our pet insurance. She has put up a video where she talks about losing 3 other dogs. 2 to cancer. Surely you would have the sense to take out pet insurance knowing anything like that can happen ffs it’s like £10 a month I’m sure she could afford it instead of buying all the other tit she does like them mini brands etc.
Sabrina all over house full of pets then the vet bills come in and she’s on the beg from her followers! Her tongue is venomous if your opinion is different from hers! I saw the video of the poor dog earlier having some sort of seizure her first though lift the phone and video it post it on TikTok! Thought she was keeping her life more private and her comments off! She lasted a day! That doesn’t get you attention or views does it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People where in the comments saying they would send her money and she was like “ I know I’ll get hate for it” trying to justify it!! Honestly I’m sick of hearing
“ don’t come at me, don’t come at me”. Her tongue is venomous and to be honest you can really see why she doesn’t have proper friends, It’s literally her way or no way! If you don’t agree she has a nasty reply, unless you are offering her money. All her hauls of crap, she could literally save £10 a week for vet bills, especially now with benji being the age he is! She said she told her animals they weren’t allowed to go, weren’t allowed to leave her, I’m sorry but if my wee dog was having seizures and had no power in their legs I wouldn’t keep them here. That’s just selfish.

Reactions: 4
Money she spends on junk each week and stuff for her dollies could of been put by for an emergency like this.

That bleeping woman! Honestly! Videos she puts up against everyone and everything she doesn’t like the sound of! Someone mentioned about giving the dog ham, just to check with the vets and she responded like an asshole in the comments and like an even bigger asshole in a video!! She says she doesn’t feed him ham all the time, like we believe that Sabrina!! All you do is feed them treats and shite! Ham can cause seizures because of the excess salt in it! Woman hasn’t a bleeping clue!!

Reactions: 2
Why why when she has a massive vet bill to pay is she out buying more clothes for her dolls and her sons bedroom...... like is she that stupid makes me want to screen

Why why when she has a massive vet bill to pay is she out buying more clothes for her dolls and her sons bedroom...... like is she that stupid makes me want to screen
Yeah she will be crying later that she doesn’t have enough money for his vet bills. She’s always selling stuff she’s bought, who would want her teddies covered in cat hair. Yuck

Wouldn't be the cat or dog hair I'd worry about. It would be her charging more than its worth she's done it before to people.
Money she's spent last 10 years could of went for ifv and had a wain by now. I even seen people offer to carry for her but she wants the attention.

Yeah she will be crying later that she doesn’t have enough money for his vet bills. She’s always selling stuff she’s bought, who would want her teddies covered in cat hair. Yuck

Reactions: 1
It really grinds my gears and I know people will say “ it’s her money she can do what she wants with it” and that’s so very true! BUT…. You are literally crying over tiktok one minute that you don’t know how you’ll afford the vet bills etc and that you still had a balance of £14 etc but you’ve literally spent £7 on a sleep suit cause it’s Bambi! It is NOT NEEDED!! Her priorities are up the left! Literally up the left! She buys ANYTHING stitch, anything xbox, anything Disney! It’s a load of shite. Absolute shite!

I feel like the trauma of what shes been through in her life (abusive partner, losing a baby, losing her brother, losing her partner) has put her in the mental state of a child. Her behaviours towards everything are very immature and childlike - the tantrums calling people out, the lack of financial discipline and awareness, even right down to what she eats is very immature. She’s the only 40 something woman I know that would buy “TY boos” collectibles for herself.

I’m so glad I came across this thread. I’ve been following Sabrina for ages, and at first I felt sorry for her but in all honesty knew she wasn’t quite right, doing what she does is far from healthy. But lately I’ve really seen a different side of her, she’s got a wicked tongue on her, and as others have said a victims mentality, you are not the only one to go through bad stuff.

she cannot handle being Given friendly advice as she has a real complex about “being told what to do”. I think she’s one of those people that no matter what you did for her she would throw it back on your face.

id love to know what went on between her and Tracey as from what Sabrina said tracey didn’t really do much to warrant a backlash. 🤷🏻‍♀️

and as for her spending on rubbish, 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s a psychologists dream.

She needs deep psychological help. I can’t watch the comments enabling her anymore and the way she gets on. “You’re a great mum”. Is she???!

The family must enable as well, often hear her say her mum gave Jamie money and off she trots to buy more shite

Anyone else come across that atn girl, Gracie I think she's called? She's had multiple reborns and keeps changing their names. Always seems to be involved in drama too, but of course it's never her fault. I know she's mentioned having BPD and a previous baby loss but I do wonder how healthy reborn babies are as a way of coping with it long term.

Reactions: 1
More stuff Sabrina’s trying to sell today, I really don’t understand why she buys stuff just to sell it off cheaper lol.

More stuff Sabrina’s trying to sell today, I really don’t understand why she buys stuff just to sell it off cheaper lol.
She buys it for the dolls and then ends up needing money. The price she pays is ridiculous