The Tiktok reborn community

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee cat should of been seen by a vet months ago. Sabrina has had the funds

Absolutely!! I had a kitten and couldn’t afford the vet bills so I just surrendered her to the vets.. I was absolutely heartbroken doing it but it was in the best interest for the kitten.

Reactions: 1
Sabrina needs her own thread… I’d make one but dunno how. Can anyone else do it?

I know. She’s said she won’t keep the kittens but she said that last time
---
Sorry clip was short! Basically all else she said was don’t come at her, it will be her second litter and her mum had two litters, and that she didn’t get her done in time to prevent it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Sabrina musta got her COL payment.. back in Asda and her trolley is full of big full bags. How does one person buy and need so much? How can she also afford it 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Sabrina musta got her COL payment.. back in Asda and her trolley is full of big full bags. How does one person buy and need so much? How can she also afford it 😳
She says most of it is for her mum. Yeah right 😂 and see she’s bought more of those kids mini brands. Nearly £10 and she lifted them without a thought, when she couldn’t afford to get her cat seen to or take tootsie to the vet
---
She says most of it is for her mum. Yeah right 😂 and see she’s bought more of those kids mini brands. Nearly £10 and she lifted them without a thought, when she couldn’t afford to get her cat seen to or take tootsie to the vet
Oooh here comes her haul lol. A pull along toy for her sons grave. Wow.

Attachments

Last edited:
It’s actually ridiculous the amount of money she spends on tat and shite and like you said above - she was on begging the other day about the cat vet bill and she surrendered her to the vets but spends £9 on kids collectible shite! Her priorities are UP THE LEFT

• Heart
So Sabrina has just made a video there, she has another son. She miscarried 5 years ago and she’s gonna get his name tattooed on her and a rainbow because that is her rainbow baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This woman is not a full deck. When I thought she couldn’t get any worse!!! She’s now going to hoard baby items for a miscarriage 5 years ago cause a medium told her it was a boy. How can her family think this is normal????

Reactions: 5
This woman is not a full deck. When I thought she couldn’t get any worse!!! She’s now going to hoard baby items for a miscarriage 5 years ago cause a medium told her it was a boy. How can her family think this is normal????
She doesn’t have enough rooms to give this new baby a room of his own so she’s going use some of Jamie’s room. Who thinks she’ll start with the birthday parties too?

Where has Logan sprung from? Is now buying baby stuff for him, her mum also buying stuff for him , really think she needs help.

Where has Logan sprung from? Is now buying baby stuff for him, her mum also buying stuff for him , really think she needs help.
She said a medium told her about him. She had a miscarriage 5 years ago. Anytime she’s been to a medium they have told her that her granny has been holding a baby and she always thought the baby was Jamie but it turns out it was Logan.

• Wow
  • Haha