The Tiktok reborn community

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in fantasy land and needs help. There’s no two ways about it. Buying school bags for back to school, a school uniform, then complains she’s skint. does her family think this is normal?? I feel for her but noone can say that’s typical behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That Sabrina McKenna is an absolute psychopath she set up a go fund me so people could donate to buy her a doll😂 she does this every so often has her PayPal up so people can donate so she can buy a doll which eventually she will just sell on! She doesn’t seem short of money with her hauls and Jamie’s bedroom! She needs help and she needs it ASAP

I’ve known her from we were kids! She puts on that stupid I’m so nice voice and when someone asks her a question she turns pure nasty! Can hear the venom in her voice!!

her family have posed for pictures holding her reborns so I guess they do enable her! She falls out with her sister all the time! Doesn’t seem to hold onto friendships either!

now onto the hatemail she was getting! She sends it to herself has been for years been in papers and magazines about online trolling and hate mail way before she came on TikTok! When the attention is of her videos/lives a video appears of hate mail she suddenly got! Recently she blamed a girl from Derry for “sending” it but before it had been a girl from our y town!

she documents everything on TikTok and plays the victim very very well!

Reactions: 5
I’ve known her from we were kids! She puts on that stupid I’m so nice voice and when someone asks her a question she turns pure nasty! Can hear the venom in her voice!!

her family have posed for pictures holding her reborns so I guess they do enable her! She falls out with her sister all the time! Doesn’t seem to hold onto friendships either!

now onto the hatemail she was getting! She sends it to herself has been for years been in papers and magazines about online trolling and hate mail way before she came on TikTok! When the attention is of her videos/lives a video appears of hate mail she suddenly got! Recently she blamed a girl from Derry for “sending” it but before it had been a girl from our y town!

she documents everything on TikTok and plays the victim very very well!
Has she always been this nasty or is it just since the loss of her son?

Reactions: 1
Has she always been this nasty or is it just since the loss of her son?
She’s always been nasty! She’d be vindictive nasty and would get very jealous of others! High expectations of friends also she never maintains a friendship! She is very false on the app but you see the true her when she’s replying to “trolls”

See she’s been in town today! Wee video made for the trolls on Asda! Surprise surprise another hate mail letter! She never shows the postage stamp just her name! In the “letter” the spelling is atrocious! Still stand by she sends them to herself! She’s deliberately trying to disguise her hand writing and is spell words incorrectly 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I could’ve swore in one of her lives or videos she said she would never get rid of Mia and Summer….EVER! No way definitely not! And low and behold they are away now too! She then defends herself by saying “ don’t come at me, it’s nobody’s business but mine”
I’m all for people spending money on what they like but she genuinely does buy crap! That Spider-Man car thing earlier was a fiver!! It’s literally shite!! She just sees something, doesn’t matter what it is and buys it. Perfect example is that water bottle, for Jamie’s rest bed, just cause it has a J on it! Absolute nonsense!!
Apparently the police have said there’s nothing they can do about the hate Mail, I don’t believe that for one second!

She's fallen out with Tracey I would love to know her side of things.
I think her letter sender is one of her mods the one who calls her granny forget her name but something if off.

Reactions: 4
She’s fuming because someone asked her does she pay bedroom tax, she’s very fortune to have a 3 bed home when families are crying out for them, I work full time and still couldn’t buy all the stuff she buys for dolls and her sons bedroom

She's fallen out with Tracey I would love to know her side of things.
I think her letter sender is one of her mods the one who calls her granny forget her name but something if off.
Why do you think that’s who has been sending her the letters?

She protests so much how trolls and the letters don’t bother her that she actually makes it so obvious that it does 😂😂 woman isn’t a full deck. Obsessed with “haters” it’s not normal. the whole “I’ve only one spare bedroom cause the other one is Jamie’s”. Get a grip of yourself love ffs. she needs a hobby. Whoever enables this needs their head seen to

Reactions: 7
she’s been getting these letters for years way before TikTok! She sends them to herself! The thing about Sabrina is she craves attention negative or positive, she loves playing the victim and she loves ppl to think she’s such a good person! This is why she documents everything online!
---
I think Sabrina has been reading on here! She’s showing the date stamp now! Post second class yesterday (22/02/23) but arrived today (23/02/23) aye dead on!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just a feeling its one of her mods or could be just sabrina giving herself attention like always lol 😂
She could be out working with how she does tiktok no excuse she has the victim mentally thinking the world owes her something.
A family member of mine lost her child still goes out to work sitting in the house looking at four walls would drive me crazy but the money she is on I think ill stop work and go on pip pays better lol
---
she’s been getting these letters for years way before TikTok! She sends them to herself! The thing about Sabrina is she craves attention negative or positive, she loves playing the victim and she loves ppl to think she’s such a good person! This is why she documents everything online!
---
I think Sabrina has been reading on here! She’s showing the date stamp now! Post second class yesterday (22/02/23) but arrived today (23/02/23) aye dead on!
She needs her own thread tbh lol I don't see how anyone would want to be friends with a narcissistic attention where.

Last edited:
A wee job even part time would get her out in the world and give her a bit of purpose, 10 years is to long to play with dolls at the the expense of the tax payer

What happened with her Go Fund Me? She was going to buy Journey back but all of a sudden not?

What happened with her Go Fund Me? She was going to buy Journey back but all of a sudden not?
Said she rushed into it and shouldn’t of put it up was fighting with them to refund the person who donated £100 ( likely herself) think it’s been now removed and refund issued