The Tiktok reborn community

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opinions on nevaehsrebornjourney🤔 I find the whole memorial for the ‘ early miscarriage ‘ she had a bit much

My god, this Sabrina woman is not right. I think it’s bad that she didn’t get her cat neutered. One litter is bad enough when there are so many unwanted cats at shelters but to allow it to happen again 🤦🏻‍♀️, so irresponsible. Now two of the kittens have died and she’s going off at people for offering advice.the nasty Sabrina is showing again.

Reactions: 3
My god, this Sabrina woman is not right. I think it’s bad that she didn’t get her cat neutered. One litter is bad enough when there are so many unwanted cats at shelters but to allow it to happen again 🤦🏻‍♀️, so irresponsible. Now two of the kittens have died and she’s going off at people for offering advice.the nasty Sabrina is showing again.
Yeah I saw that. And she had promised the kittens to people which she shouldn’t have done. Mad at people for giving her advice as she apparently knows all there is to know about cats.

She’s thrown her mat into the garden and hinted about getting one soon. Then somebody sent her £10 toward one 😂

Reactions: 2
Honestly that woman, it’s very sad that two of the wee kittens are gone but that woman’s tongue is vile. Absolutely vile. She really doesn’t realise that people genuinely want to help and all she does is spit venom back at them. She says she’s had animals all her life but the way she gets on with them is ridiculous. That poor cat and them wee kittens NO DOUBT where under stress from Sabrina. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind on that one. Cat goes into labour - Sabrina asks it 1000 times are you ok, doesn’t give her piece and then decides to go into the hallway to scream at the dog and other cat! Cats giving birth and no sooner have the babies come out and Sabrina has them whipped up into her hands. Then she precedes to bring her cousin and someone else in while the cats mid giving birth 🙄 aye Sabrina cause that won’t cause her any stress! Then she constantly touches the babies and doesn’t even give the poor cat a chance to properly bond! Honestly the woman is absolutely ridiculous!! She should surrender ALL her animals!! Now she’s on gurning about a mat, says she will get one sometime- just a thought Sabrina- how about you STOP buying ridiculous stuff and buy something you actually need!! Rant over! 😂

Reactions: 6
Honestly that woman, it’s very sad that two of the wee kittens are gone but that woman’s tongue is vile. Absolutely vile. She really doesn’t realise that people genuinely want to help and all she does is spit venom back at them. She says she’s had animals all her life but the way she gets on with them is ridiculous. That poor cat and them wee kittens NO DOUBT where under stress from Sabrina. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind on that one. Cat goes into labour - Sabrina asks it 1000 times are you ok, doesn’t give her piece and then decides to go into the hallway to scream at the dog and other cat! Cats giving birth and no sooner have the babies come out and Sabrina has them whipped up into her hands. Then she precedes to bring her cousin and someone else in while the cats mid giving birth 🙄 aye Sabrina cause that won’t cause her any stress! Then she constantly touches the babies and doesn’t even give the poor cat a chance to properly bond! Honestly the woman is absolutely ridiculous!! She should surrender ALL her animals!! Now she’s on gurning about a mat, says she will get one sometime- just a thought Sabrina- how about you STOP buying ridiculous stuff and buy something you actually need!! Rant over! 😂
She’s already had a £10 donation towards the new mat lol

• Haha
It was the fact that after goldie came out dead she went out and got an icecream and to bring in the fam in to spectate that got me!! It was so unbelievable watching it all unfold. Those poor animals 💔

Last edited:
I think it’s a disgrace that when people were giving her advice about Tigz she wasn’t listening even though she said Tigz was still alive at that point.

Reactions: 1
Definitely. She was blocking people for daring to suggest she speaks with a vet for advice about tigz. It’s heartbreaking!

Yes!! Honestly she’s so nasty in every video she does! Constantly saying “ not that I have to justify myself” - Sabrina love, you clearly feel like you have to justify yourself! Those wee girls heads are gonna be so messed up because of that woman!! Full on cake for Logan’s birthday? Wtf? If I was their mum I would keep them well away from Sabrina! The poor wee kids haven’t a baldy what’s going on! Just told to pose for all her ridiculous ideas! Honestly that woman’s not right in the head!

Reactions: 3
Yes!! Honestly she’s so nasty in every video she does! Constantly saying “ not that I have to justify myself” - Sabrina love, you clearly feel like you have to justify yourself! Those wee girls heads are gonna be so messed up because of that woman!! Full on cake for Logan’s birthday? Wtf? If I was their mum I would keep them well away from Sabrina! The poor wee kids haven’t a baldy what’s going on! Just told to pose for all her ridiculous ideas! Honestly that woman’s not right in the head!

I
I made a thread for Sabrina xxx

Ive been watching the reborn dads account a neirodivergent same sex couples journey i really find them nice