The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One from yesterday, promoting something as resonable when its actually really expensive but they don't have a clue as their life is so far removed from reality. Veg/fruit box containing 4 grapes, 1 kiwi and an okra, only Ā£18 plus delivery.
Oooooo who was this?

ā€˜Living my best lifeā€™ does my head in. Itā€™s as bad as ā€˜live laugh loveā€™ imo.

ā€˜Long day of meetings aheadā€™ in an attempt to appear more business savvy or even worse ā€˜just had the BEST meeting ever, I canā€™t reveal what it is yet but youā€™ll find out SO soonā€™ is a personal pet peeve of mine :mad:

Reactions: 19
"Picked this up"
"Detail", a generic word to describe some aspect of a garment, as they often have no in-depth knowledge of fashion and a limited vocabulary.

i.e. "So I picked this up in Primark, I really like it, it's got this detail on it here and yeh, I really like it"

Also, not a phrase in particular, but when they are talking to the camera, they all put the most emphasis on the last word of the sentence. I have decided to call it blogger's lilt.
"So today I went shopping and I picked up a FEW BITS, then I went and had a COFFEE, and then took some PHOTOS, and yeh, now I'm going to have a rest".
I was just going to say this, when they emphasise the last few words of a sentence and in a really high pitched voice!!šŸ˜šŸ˜

Literally anything alittlebitoflottie says. ā€œHi guys just wanted to jump on and show you all these products that came through that weā€™ve been gifted but I wonā€™t declare itā€™s been gifted. Also sign up to Arbonneā€

Any references to ā€œtrollsā€ which is just anything remotely negative / constructive feedback that doesnā€™t tell them theyā€™re the second coming of Christ

Self care - you already care about your self enough to have to dedicate an entire bleeping weekend to it šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry for the radio silence guys/ sorry Iā€™ve been a bit quiet today! ... what an ego to think we care!
Go and show some love to...
New post on my grid
So many good ones already listed they're brilliant lol

Reactions: 15
Sorry for the radio silence guys/ sorry Iā€™ve been a bit quiet today! ... what an ego to think we care!
Go a show some love to...
New post on my grid
So many good ones already listed they're brilliant lol
Said as if weā€™re all sat here desperately waiting for their next post šŸ¤£ aww

• Haha
Reactions: 7
not a saying but just the general singing along/ dancing/ listening to music they all do and seem to think we want to watch!

• Heart
ā€˜The gramā€™
ā€˜These little squaresā€™
Saying theyā€™ve been ā€˜faffingā€™ - Aka re-arranging your house for an Instagram picture because that is all you do ever

Itā€™s maybe already
been said but I hate when British mummies or anyone else Americanises everything:-

Mom
Mommy
Diaper
Closet
Zucchini
Vacation

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Monday!
Happy Tuesday!
Happy Wednesday!
Happy Thursday!
Happy Friday!
Happy Saturday!
Happy Sunday!
I literally was talking about this with somebody earlier - it drives me mad!
Or, "Hello May" (or any other month)....It's not going to bloody well answer you back, is it Karen?!

Also....
Anyone who refers to themselves as "Mutha" šŸ¤¦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a very funny and relatable thread :). My pet peeves are 'I am obsessed with this', 'wafling on' and 'bits and bobs'.

Reactions: 5
Happy Monday!
Happy Tuesday!
Happy Wednesday!
Happy Thursday!
Happy Friday!
Happy Saturday!
Happy Sunday!
I follow someone who does this in an awful sing song voice every. bleeping. day. ā€˜Hap-pee Sat-ur-day, guys!ā€™
Also anyone who says ā€˜guysā€™.
ā€˜Guys, I just wanna show you thisā€™
ā€˜Hey, guys!ā€™

duck. Off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€œThe shoes are Zaraā€ as though they are high end Gucci. No love, your shoes are from Zara.

Also, personal fave is lily pebbles constant reference to disclaim. Ie I donā€™t know how to disclaim this....<insert freebie>. No, you donā€™t know how to declare this gift.
Also, #prgift and #presstrip. You are not a member of the press, they are ads for items you have been gifted, yes they may have been sent via a public relations agency or for a press release but they are still a gift that you are advertising.

Reactions: 6