The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Hey guys! Just thought I'd pop on....."
Or when they havent posted much "I've been a bit quiet on here..." NOBODY CARES!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Already mentioned above but “just popping on to stories” to show us something, usually something they’ve been gifted. God they're so good to us!!

Reactions: 4
Goals
I’m a big fan of xxx product used it for years #ad
Trolls
#kindly gifted but actually an ad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Showing you their ‘realistic’ morning/night routine. Isn’t that real they’ve done their hair and put some foundation on then make out they look ‘rough’

Reactions: 5
I especially love the skin care ads that claim to be so loyal to the brand and won't use anything else, next month, read their skincare blog which features every product but the one they swore by on their ad, and, if we are SUPER lucky, the following month will be another skincare ad from a brand they are so loyal too, and yep, nowhere on that blog was it.

Reactions: 1
'just wanted to jump on to say'
Also when they use 'guys' and 'folks'
And 'happy hump day'.

Also the 72 hash tags at the end of every post. I'm easily pissed off, probably could go on and on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DREAMY

My bleeping god that word doesn’t half kill me every time I see it 😂

Mmmm your floating shelves look so dreamy Susan. Oh duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People saying they ‘inhaled’ their food, aggravates me whenever I see it!!
This was inhaled it was so good ... no hun you just ate it like you normally bleeping would

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely the bleeping "Tribe", " find your tribe", "love my tribe" "find your tribe and love them hard"... can you make a teepee? then duck off!
"the fambam".... what?! ( incites rage)
"This mama is so tired" and " mama bear"
"loving my little nuggets" ( children).. reuugghhhll
" hey guyyyyyysss.. so"
" ... and I just really love it, it's the best ever"... okay out of all the things you say are the best ever, only one can be, you buffoon.
"hello my lovelies".... makes me want to punch somebody out the very second, incites SO much rage.
and probably the worst of all, Zanna Van Dijk's " hello my little nuggets"... nug... nuggets....... excuse, what?!? Another that makes me want to go on and jump off a bridge. I don't care how it came about, it's maddening.

And this is an action, but when they do a story zoomed in on their face and then refocus to some product or something between their legs or on their stomach after flashing some boob, with swipe ups and all that. Are we talking about the product, actually, or is this just an excuse for you to stare at yourself longer? First when you recorded it, again when uploading to IG then YOU'RE probably half your views once it's gone up. Jesus.

This is my all time favorite thread on all of tattle. I have nearly peed myself and I've laughed like my grandma's friend does when she starts laughing and it turns into wheezing. The amount of cynicism here makes my life. Thank you all!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When influencers / instamums say they are running competitions because they want to ‘give back’ 🙄 What a load of balls, you’re either doing it because you want to up your following or you’ve been paid to flog all the products you’re giving away. Don’t pretend you are Mother Teresa.

Reactions: 12