The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely the bleeping "Tribe", " find your tribe", "love my tribe" "find your tribe and love them hard"... can you make a teepee? then duck off!
"the fambam".... what?! ( incites rage)
"This mama is so tired" and " mama bear"
"loving my little nuggets" ( children).. reuugghhhll
" hey guyyyyyysss.. so"
" ... and I just really love it, it's the best ever"... okay out of all the things you say are the best ever, only one can be, you buffoon.
"hello my lovelies".... makes me want to punch somebody out the very second, incites SO much rage.
and probably the worst of all, Zanna Van Dijk's " hello my little nuggets"... nug... nuggets....... excuse, what?!? Another that makes me want to go on and jump off a bridge. I don't care how it came about, it's maddening.

And this is an action, but when they do a story zoomed in on their face and then refocus to some product or something between their legs or on their stomach after flashing some boob, with swipe ups and all that. Are we talking about the product, actually, or is this just an excuse for you to stare at yourself longer? First when you recorded it, again when uploading to IG then YOU'RE probably half your views once it's gone up. Jesus.

This is my all time favorite thread on all of tattle. I have nearly peed myself and I've laughed like my grandma's friend does when she starts laughing and it turns into wheezing. The amount of cynicism here makes my life. Thank you all!!!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can I be specific?.. When knee deep in life always says anyyyywayyy in her stories. And when Kate lawler never uses her man's name and just refers to him as "The handsome".

Reactions: 2
Had to unfollow one page that before every story said "Hey My Lovelies" / "Morning My Lovelies" etc - No. Just No, wound me up lol felt like saying Im not your Lovely you absolute weirdo......

“I’m sorry I haven’t been on stories for a while”- didn’t notice didn’t care
“XYZ of dreams” “this is dreamy” ugh

Reactions: 3
“I’m sorry I haven’t been on stories for a while”- didn’t notice didn’t care
“XYZ of dreams” “this is dreamy” ugh
Anything about apologising for not being active really grinds my gears. It’s just stories, it’s that not deep, and nobody really cares. Becauase 99.9% of the time “being inactive” means not posting for a day at most for these lot. That’s not inactive.

Reactions: 4
“Obsessed with....” no you’re not, duck off.
“So cute”
“Super -whatever-“
“Love that for me”
“Sick”
“I wanted to show you...”
“A little -whatever-“
“A cheeky -whatever-“
“Fam”
“Without further ado lets get into it”

Hi Gang/Tribe/Fam

I just wanted to talk to you about *insert product* it’s a #Gamechanger and I use it ALL the time (despite being a brand new product and #ad or af

The latest trend that annoys me is passive aggressive memes

Positive vibes

friyay
Is Monday anyone else’s favourite day (no because most have to work)

Hashtag gifted in a snarly tone

Savage, sick, bruh

It’s endless

• Haha
Had to unfollow one page that before every story said "Hey My Lovelies" / "Morning My Lovelies" etc - No. Just No, wound me up lol felt like saying Im not your Lovely you absolute weirdo......
Who is it?

Reactions: 1
Mario does this. It winds me up so badly (for the record I do not follow that cretin).

"I wouldn't work with a brand/recommend products unless I absolutely love it"
"I've been using this brand for years so when they reached out to me..."
"Put it on my socials"

Sick
Savage
(Yep those are Alfie Deyes specific)

• Heart
Reactions: 5