The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super.

Super fun.
Super exciting.
Super amazing.
Super interesting.
Super excited.
Really super fun.

Super frigging annoying. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  1. I am going to do a real 12 hour wear test of this foundation - stays in the house all day doing duck all, a real wear test love is put it on at 6am, get a bus in the RAIN, work for 8 hours in a room with no temperature control, get the bus home in a hail storm, make food in steaming kitchen, wash brats in steaming bath - THEN AND ONLY THEN tell me if it stands up to 12 hours of wear.
I don't do any of these things but then again, I don't test makeup at all lol

Reactions: 1
This isn't a thing they say, but a thing they do, fashion bloggers, I hate 'like to know it', if your links send me to it, you can f*** off. Don't have the app, don't want the app.

Reactions: 5
This isn't a thing they say, but a thing they do, fashion bloggers, I hate 'like to know it', if your links send me to it, you can f*** off. Don't have the app, don't want the app.
Yes I’m thinking of setting up a rival called DGAF which sends a % of each sale to charity

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A personal favourite of mine is the changing room dress up sesh, obviously they have to lonk each item for us to buy if we want so they can make dollar from the swipe up AND NOT BUY IT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another irk...

Flowers. They are called flowers. NOT blooms. Flowers.

People have been buying them since the year dot, it is no huge revelation so why do we need to know each and every bleeping time someone who brought a bunch (which has to be wrapped in brown paper and is bigger than their friends bunch) has been and 'picked up a bunch of blooms"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Another pet hate, storying, while using the phone as a mirror and start doing their hair. Luludumas was bad for this, just iritating, like they're using stories as an excuse to stare at their own reflection. Nothing short of navel gazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"Picked this up"
"Detail", a generic word to describe some aspect of a garment, as they often have no in-depth knowledge of fashion and a limited vocabulary.

i.e. "So I picked this up in Primark, I really like it, it's got this detail on it here and yeh, I really like it"

Also, not a phrase in particular, but when they are talking to the camera, they all put the most emphasis on the last word of the sentence. I have decided to call it blogger's lilt.
"So today I went shopping and I picked up a FEW BITS, then I went and had a COFFEE, and then took some PHOTOS, and yeh, now I'm going to have a rest".

Reactions: 6
"Delete this thread or else I'm going to the police!!"

Usually a thread where someone said they didn't like their coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Delete this thread or else I'm going to the police!!"

Usually a thread where someone said they didn't like their coat.
SHADE 😂😂😂

“Leave a comment down below I love replying to you guys” (never replies to anyone 🤔)
“YouTube is only a tiny part of what I do”
“I see you guys as my friends/I’ve missed you all so so so much”

Reactions: 17
"I'm going to block this website"

Can you even do that on a phone? It's just an act to pretend they have some kind of control on comments they can't delete and block users. How about just not visiting a website.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"I'm going to block this website"

Can you even do that on a phone? It's just an act to pretend they have some kind of control on comments they can't delete and block users. How about just not visiting a website.
Oooo I know who this is 🤣🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's been said by a at least half a dozen!

"Big love to.." what ever company gave them free tit and they want more.
I’ve only seen it said on my absolute fave chat on here. I need to find more 😂

Reactions: 1
One from yesterday, promoting something as resonable when its actually really expensive but they don't have a clue as their life is so far removed from reality. Veg/fruit box containing 4 grapes, 1 kiwi and an okra, only £18 plus delivery.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One from yesterday, promoting something as resonable when its actually really expensive but they don't have a clue as their life is so far removed from reality. Veg/fruit box containing 4 grapes, 1 kiwi and an okra, only £18 plus delivery.
It was reasonable to her as

1 its gifted
2 shes used shopping in more hihh end supermarket not budgeting or worrying about the total bill.

Reactions: 2