The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand the fake, over the top excitement of 'oh my god I'm absolutely in love' with some crud top from Boo hoo or the term 'kick back' with their affiliate links to appear a bit nicer rather than essentially making money by pretending stuff is great so people click on your link. But most of all I hate it when they say 'I've sized up in this' about EVERYTHING they try on.....no, that's your size so just own it. I'm bigger and find it insulting, just state the size don't pretend you're sizing up, if it fits you that's your size. (I do appreciate there can be times to size up but when it's every single item it's just nonsense)

Reactions: 5
Calling inanimate objects cosy... oh I love this house brick it's so cosy... I love this toilet brush it's so so cosy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I paid for one and they kindly gifted me the other 🤣🤣
Scab. Just say you tried to clear them out but they only offered you a 50% discount 😄

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211103_182342_com.instagram.android_edit_61639422857260.jpg
I usually like this lady's posts but the saga of her hall tiling has really irked me. It was a blatant beg recently for recommendations of tiling where she put up pixtjr a of the ones she liked and tagged the companies. When that clearly didn't work she went this route instead. So want, beg, hassle, get. It's so unattractive and disappointing when people do this. My pet peeve.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It's my one year old child's 'birthday week'. WTF.
We are all crazy excited over here.

Reactions: 1
"bits", "a ton", "picked up", "investiment pieces", "I took" size small to be oversized". 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Lydiot (Lydia Elise Millens) use of bespoke, bollocks its called tailored you numpty

Ugh she's annoying as hell!

When they tag an account in their stories either at the bottom of the page so if you click the link it goes to message them, or they do it tiny so it can’t even be clicked, like why bother?! Or is it purposely so they don’t send traffic to the accounts of the people they tag?! Who knows, but it’s 2.30am and it’s grating on me

‘Run, don’t walk to x y or z’
became very over used, very quickly
😑😑😑😑
Fopperholic said this about buying pitta pockets from Asda 🤣🤣🤣🤣 😳

It also pisses me off when they say - I made this page to help you guys...wrong. You made a page to try and get free stuff out of people and to stroke your inflated ego

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I support small businesses guys but if a big company wants to give me free tit I'm like ah gimme, gimme as much as you can, as quick as you can.

"Today I'm gonna be talking about my capsule wardrobe"

Oh bugger off with your capsule wardrobe, and stop making a knobhead yourself.

Reactions: 2