The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right now, any decent sized influencer taking to twitter to complain about trying to cancel their holiday but being on hold for hours and hours. These people can afford to lose out, let other people who can’t get their holidays cancelled first, and don’t moan about it on twitter, makes you look an entitled twit. The social teams for holiday companies are going to be just as busy dealing with people trying to cancel too.

View attachment 95942
Ugh the self importance. How dare they have other people to deal with? Plus if she gets her money back it’ll be nothing to do with a phone call. Everyone will be getting their money back because it’s been cancelled. What does she think is different about her situation than everyone else ringing?

I said it elsewhere but this crisis isn’t only exposing the incompetence of certain politicians but the greed and selfishness of influencers. Sun beams Jess has been one of the worst. On a press trip in the states posting daily Instagrams with #visitusa and uploaded a ‘what’s in my carry on / packing vlog’ just a few days ago with no mention of anything.
When it got to a point she had to address it, she churned out the usual refusal to take responsibility “we have no symptoms and are being careful” as well as the obviously untrue “things had got a lot worse by the time we landed” and the frustratingly stupid “we have to continue having fun.”
And there are others, desperate to avoid their event or brand trip being cancelled at all costs ....

Reactions: 4
The support small businesses', = keeping buying useless crap you don't need.

Reactions: 12
When they’re complaining about something and then they say sarcastically ‘love that for me’ 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Its all a bit strange because I see a lot of people on the influencer threads complaining about said influencers yet the very same people are the ones you see on other threads saying they use fabulosa, zaflora , wax melts, and have ordered pizza boxes filled with sweets and they refer to their wall galleries and hague blue feature wall etc
They also use influencer vernacular such as 'hacks - hauls - running errands - store bought - fakeaway' etc
I wonder if they realise the contradiction there.

Reactions: 4
Its all a bit strange because I see a lot of people on the influencer threads complaining about said influencers yet the very same people are the ones you see on other threads saying they use fabulosa, zaflora , wax melts, and have ordered pizza boxes filled with sweets and they refer to their wall galleries and hague blue feature wall etc
They also use influencer vernacular such as 'hacks - hauls - running errands - store bought - fakeaway' etc
I wonder if they realise the contradiction there.
At my daughters 9th birthday party earlier this year another little girl asked me if the pizza we were serving was “store bought” ... Said with a sneer !!! When I said it was Dominoes, she replied “phew that’s ok” .... we are breeding a whole generation of them 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"Big announcement to come"

Three days later

"Big reveal later today"

Later that day

"It with great regret that I have to inform you all that I will be taking a break from social media for the foreseeable future. I need to put my mental health first"

All the stans fall over themselves leaving arse licking messages, love hearts, crying emojis etc

And then.......

Three days later they return to social media and continue as normal (until the next time)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not so much what influencers say but see that tutting noise they make. Do you know the one I mean? That weird tutting noise between sentences drives me flipping INSANE.

Other deeply hated things they say include “I just popped on to tell you about” and “sorry I’ve been quiet”. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nobody:
Absolutely no one:
Not a single soul on this Earth:
Not even their mother:
iNfLuEnCeR: “A lot of you have asked about my skin care routine...”

• Haha
Reactions: 16