The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Would you guys like me to do a holiday gift guide this year?

" I'll try and link where I can? "... sure Kelly, your kindness knows no bounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
... And following on from that because two persistent offenders are at it again today - it's amazing "So many of you have been asking me again for the links to these items, so I'll do some posts with them all on"

How surprising that "all of you Mofos" should be asking for links to items that came from Amazon (no really) and just as coincidentally Next (which, wouldn't you know it, now has a Sale on. What are the chances?

Stupid, stupid people, and you can take the word mofos and stick that up your aff link too.

Reactions: 1
Just leaving this here to brighten up your day. Don't bother thanks no one needs to see a 'cute' photo of someone else's kid.

Mouth watering when has nothing to do with food or drink, gets right on my nerves

Life changing when its anything but!

“I’m showing you this *insert concealer or whatever* as I just LOVE it so much and use it every day”

Shows that they’ve obviously been sent 17 concealers in every shade available and not one is opened 🙄

“Hope this picture of my baby makes you as happy as it does me!”

Err no. Be a bit weird if it did though, wouldn’t it love?

Reactions: 2
Asks for recommendations for something, waits a while and then posts the thing they wanted which has been gifted...by a company they have used before. Sure Jan, you really needed that recommendation...

Reactions: 4
Not so much a saying as a doing.

When they desperately want more freebies and ads so put up a poll to help with choosing which wallpaper they want. Sure Susie, you are going to take the world of 700 strangers rather than pick a wall paper out yourself.

How did people manage before social media?

Reactions: 3
Not so much a saying as a doing.

When they desperately want more freebies and ads so put up a poll to help with choosing which wallpaper they want. Sure Susie, you are going to take the world of 700 strangers rather than pick a wall paper out yourself.

How did people manage before social media?
Yes this - and they'll ask for ANYTHING, even the completely mundane ... "I'm looking for a really good beach towel for my holiday, can anyone recommend one??"

The huns will avoid paying for absolutely anything if they can avoid it.

Reactions: 3
Guys, so many of you have been asking about -------- ( Er? No one has asked ANYTHING)

Happy post . . 👊

Im literally OBsessed with ---------- ( Er? Youve used it once, thats NOT obsession)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It has probably been mentioned here, but why does everything have to be a situation or a moment? It drives be absolutely batty!

It has probably been mentioned here, but why does everything have to be a situation or a moment? It drives be absolutely batty!
Because they have such empty lives they have to make the mundane seem significant. And because they don't know what something actually significant is.

‘The algorithm is hiding my posts‘ … No it’s not, I’m just not liking it/you look tit etc.

‘The algorithm is hiding my posts‘ … No it’s not, I’m just not liking it/you look tit etc.
I've never not seen a video/post from someone I follow. The subs box is never broken. It is never the algorithm, I just see and don't click/interact.

“Investment”
Hun, buying a car is not. A bag is not. A coat is not