The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a saying, but bloody pointless boomerangs. Look if what you are showing can only be made exciting by using a boomerang........IT'S NOT INTERESTING.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When they are doing a tour of a room and they point out things like “here we have a window, and a candle, this is my cooker and my utensils and stuff” yes we know, we can see. It’s like they’re so above themselves they start to think having a window in a house is a bleeping privilege 😂

1. So many of you have been asking (we haven’t)
  2. Sorry I’ve got so many messages I can’t respond to them all (but it’s your job? I get 100s of emails, calls, texts at work every week and I can’t just ignore them)
  3. HI GUYS HOPE YOU’RE ALL WELL - do you really though?
  4. *insert brand* have so kindly offered me a discount code for my amazing followers - translation - I begged for a discount code and I’ve failed to mention I make money every time you purchase
  5. I’ve added a swipe up for you - translation - I’m actually getting paid if you swipe and purchase, I’ve not actually done it for you, I’m doing it for my bank balance
God I could write a book, I’ll leave it here 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
'curating my life'

What does this even mean? Your life is a gallery and you need to move a painting before an exhibition?

It just smacks of self-importance and too much time on your hands

Reactions: 3
I studied modern languages at school some years ago, I'm quite concerned that by the time I have children and they start school, part of the curriculem will be "Influencer language" because they appear to have a language all of their own and to be truthful, it's annoying. REALLY annoying.

What do influencers/Instagrammers say all the time that get on your bonce?

I'll start...

"On my grid"
‘For all of you asking and messaging me here is the link for you guys’ 🤮

‘Blessed’ 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've linked it in case anyones interested...

X has kindly gifted me.....

Or when they say goodbye then continue for a few more stories

• Haha
Reactions: 4