The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I have something really exciting to share with you guys, I cant wait to tell you"
This is usually followed up by a very uninteresting story mostly involving a freebie

Reactions: 6
When they refer to items of clothing as a piece or pieces ‘I bought some great pieces on ASOS’ just over used and makes me cringe and also talking about make up when they say it’s an item they always ‘reach for’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
Sorry if these have been said before! Where to start:
Oh my gosh! (you know who you are) Just bleeping swear like a normal bleeping person!!
How are you doing? What have you been up to? THEY. DON'T. CARE!!!!
And last but not least,
Single things when it should be plural! A nude lip, a chunky shoe, one solitary brain cell! Makes me want to cut my own face off😵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s been a week/2 days/3 hours since I last posted so the algorithm will hate me.
Or any other sentence referring to the algorithm.

Reactions: 5
It’s been a week/2 days/3 hours since I last posted so the algorithm will hate me.
Or any other sentence referring to the algorithm.
Ugh, when they blame the algorithm for lack of likes. No, we just don't like your post you beg 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I’ve been SOOO busy”
days consist of brunches, shopping, fancy press events and the occasional meeting [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'living my best life'
'beautiful on the inside as well as the outside' (when the only contact has been comments on IG)
UK mummy vloggers referring to the self as 'mom' and posting 'Fall shopping hauls' when it should be Autumnal
Mummy vloggers who constantly moan about how hard they work and how their lives are so difficult

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate it when influencers/youtubers get on Instagram stories to post asks that they could easily type into Google. Have they never heard of research or problem solving? To me it's just another indication of how lazy and entitled they are -- "here, you solve my problem for me, I can't be assed to actually look into it myself".

• Heart
I hate it when influencers/youtubers get on Instagram stories to post asks that they could easily type into Google. Have they never heard of research or problem solving? To me it's just another indication of how lazy and entitled they are -- "here, you solve my problem for me, I can't be assed to actually look into it myself".
I agree entirely. Use google, FFS! Though often it’s so they can tag brands and therefore get freebies. 😒

Reactions: 1
“HI GUYYSSS”

“HI EVERYONE!”

“HAPPY {insert day of the week here}”

“SWIPE UP”

——— urghhhhhhh 🤮

Reactions: 2
Zoe's just been on a "content trip". We all know that's just code for a bunch of "planned fake life events".

Reactions: 2
Lost count of influencers advertising those Foreo cleanser things and their skin is the best it’s ever been since they’ve started using it! Just how many freebies do Foreo send out? Not everyone can afford to pay out for one of those. Every video I’ve seen lately I just think god not again and fast forward that bit..

Reactions: 1
Hi Guy's, my latest vlog has just gone live, so why don't you head over to watch it and give it a thumb's up👍. Oh and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already done so🙄.

Oh duck off you hole 😡