The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Autumnal I swear if I’ve heard it once I’ve heard it 5 million times... who the duck says tit like that in real life? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hate when plus size youtubers try on clothes that are way to small and then say ‘yeah the sizing is really off’
Nah u just to big for that size mate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The horrid filter that they have going around at the min with freckles and big lips... not one person looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right I’m fed up with influencers/youtubers doing sponsored hauls where they have been PAID to talk about the items and been sent them for FREE then sell them on depop! The nerve!! Honestly I called out Grace Foley for doing this the as she listed the clothes the SAME day the ad video for misguided went out and I got blocked [emoji23]

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I personally hate the fact everyone refers to themselves as "Mamas" - it's the new "Yummy Mummy" 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I actually despise it when they type #AD when they show anything , even when they have bought themselves- it comes across as though they are somehow trying to impress everyone when in fact, they look desperate and pathetic.
I also hate #boughtbymyself like they have to announce when they actually purchased something for once or are on the beg for furthermore freebies. If you have bought it, we don't need that stating to us, sit down with us normals

Reactions: 6
I actually despise it when they type #AD when they show anything , even when they have bought themselves- it comes across as though they are somehow trying to impress everyone when in fact, they look desperate and pathetic.
I also hate #boughtbymyself like they have to announce when they actually purchased something for once or are on the beg for furthermore freebies. If you have bought it, we don't need that stating to us, sit down with us normals
Technically if they have bought it themselves but have worked with the company within the last 12 months then it still needs to be declared as an ad so no wrong doing there.

Reactions: 2
"On my grid"
What the genuine duck does that mean exactly, never in my life have I ever heard anyone say that (not saying they don't as well I prefer not to bother watching any of them anymore as it's just full of cringeworthy crap), can't exactly remember what she said but was LEM who said something and I thought instantly after she'd said something really cringy "oh duck off" and exited that diatribe of stupidity to be quite frank.
Happy Monday!
Happy Tuesday!
Happy Wednesday!
Happy Thursday!
Happy Friday!
Happy Saturday!
Happy Sunday!
Is there a happy duck off day?
I feel honoured to have been sent this (£6 worth of ass wax and a crappy bath bomb)

Oh you guys are the bestest

Hello my lovlies.. (condescending cu*t)

I was approached by this fab company. (I messaged and begged this crappy company and guilted them into free stuff)
Despite there being no such word as bestest what are they 10 years of age?
Any references to “trolls” which is just anything remotely negative / constructive feedback that doesn’t tell them they’re the second coming of Christ

Self care - you already care about your self enough to have to dedicate an entire bleeping weekend to it 🙄
Yeah actually what a troll does is attempt at least to get someone to get as pissed off as humanly possible, sometimes to make a perfectly valid point at least but mostly for their own enjoyment (even with a point to it the latter) someone mentions what trolling is (pretty much what I just said):

When they are doing a tour of a room and they point out things like “here we have a window, and a candle, this is my cooker and my utensils and stuff” yes we know, we can see. It’s like they’re so above themselves they start to think having a window in a house is a bleeping privilege 😂

1. So many of you have been asking (we haven’t)
  2. Sorry I’ve got so many messages I can’t respond to them all (but it’s your job? I get 100s of emails, calls, texts at work every week and I can’t just ignore them)
  3. HI GUYS HOPE YOU’RE ALL WELL - do you really though?
  4. *insert brand* have so kindly offered me a discount code for my amazing followers - translation - I begged for a discount code and I’ve failed to mention I make money every time you purchase
  5. I’ve added a swipe up for you - translation - I’m actually getting paid if you swipe and purchase, I’ve not actually done it for you, I’m doing it for my bank balance
God I could write a book, I’ll leave it here 😂
With No. 3 lol they probably do but dont be deceived it's probably so they can then persuade to buy the utter shite they promote and will get commission off of, I just if I ever (which is never well maybe once in the past say circa 14 years (yea started watching youtube in particular and which is what I am referring to almost when it first ever started)only ever once have I ever had a look at something someones been sponsored by, but certainly didn't use anything they were using on that video and thought it was utter bollocks (didn't spend any money on it as was a free trial and just cancelled before having to pay).

Last edited:
Technically if they have bought it themselves but have worked with the company within the last 12 months then it still needs to be declared as an ad so no wrong doing there.
I find that really strange. I don't understand how any of it works and it certainly doesn't bother me enough to learn but the only thing that seeing #AD tells me is that I don't bleeping need it - especially not when they've got it for free!

#presstrip - being an influencer does not = member of the associated press. There is literally no objective worth in their gifted holiday ramblings.

This may be an unpopular one, but the phrase ‘date night’ pisses me off to no end. Especially when Anna Saccone Joly says it :sick::sick:

• Sick
This may be an unpopular one, but the phrase ‘date night’ pisses me off to no end. Especially when Anna Saccone Joly says it :sick::sick:
The phrase ‘date night’ should be banned from the vocabulary of EVERYONE in the world. It boils my urine in a way I can’t describe. I hate ‘self care’ also.

the worst one for me at the mo is when they call their bodies ‘juicy’. duck the duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When they dramatically announce a break bEcAuSe oF HaTeRz and then are back to posting the next day again