The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m working on something really exciting that I can’t talk about ...smug look 👀 oh duck right off, you're being paid to advertise some 💩I don’t care, keep it a secret forever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They don't say they've asked a company for some freebies they say they "reached out" to them (Alfie's Deyes always uses this expression and it drives me f*cking mental) you didn't reach out you simply went on the beg !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When influencers mention how HARD they worked on a project/post/video.

No kidding. If you’re getting paid 5-6 figures then it better be some decent effort being put into said work (and it rarely is the case). Especially if you’re making someone's annual salary over one picture or secured a sponsorship.

It’s not like they’re saving lives or finding the cure for cancer. These influencers get so smug because they hawk a bunch of questionable junk for a quick buck and live their lives posting carefully curated images on their sm.

Reactions: 6
When they talk about creating ‘free content’. What a load of BS. Our likes, subscribes & comments are YouTube, Instagram & Facebook currency! We are making them rich! 🤑🙄

Reactions: 9
Totally laughing along with this thread - it's brilliant! Most of you have covered all the things that annoy me so I won't repeat but I also hate it when people say they are "shook" over something. Irritates me no end. Absolutely detest that phrase.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Some things that annoy me... Hi guys, super excited, reached out, missed you (when talking to an inanimate object by themselves), angels, high pitched squealing over candles, prodding packaging, living my best life!!! Grrrr 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So many of these crap sayings came from the good ole USA., especially the reaching out one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stumbled across one that describes herself as a ‘UK Curvefluencer’ & uses it as a hashtag on loads of her stories & posts. It really grates on me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"I'm so excited" about EVERYTHING. Honestly just about every influencer is obsessed with saying that about every little mundane occurrence in their life 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 5