The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they say “NO YOU.... (insert caption)
When talking about something they did.

Like nails down a chalkboard for me

Reactions: 2
Okay, 2 youtubers this week have said "what a barrrrg!" when they mean "what a bargain!". Nooooooo.
😂

Nearly choked on my coffee when I heard
“ so here , we’ve got a sofa situ”, pressed rewind 3 times to confirm.
Meaning sofa situation 😑.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So bored of them all wearing headbands and commenting that they look life Blair Waldorf 🙄 none of you match up to Queen B

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Influencer that write « I’m in the train/I’m bored/I have to wait 30’, ask me anything » on instastories are very rude.

“Pinch me moment” - followed by some reveal of the fabulous opportunity/collab they are doing because they are so worth it.

You guys
Hun
Hello my lovelies
🙌🏼
Making memories (a full on binge)
Relationship goals
Anything goals
Gifted (No, you were GIVEN it, you’re not an institution or prodigiously talented 🙄)
[This food] was soooo good!

Last edited:
  • Haha
You guys
Hun
Hello my lovelies
🙌🏼
Making memories (a full on binge)
Relationship goals
Anything goals
Gifted (No, you were GIVEN it, you’re not an institution or prodigiously talented 🙄)
[This food] was soooo good!
Technically you can't say given, it has to be gifted for advertisement purposes. But agree with the others

Technically you can't say given, it has to be gifted for advertisement purposes. But agree with the others
I see. Thank you, not being an ‘influencer’ myself I didn’t know this. Still sounds wrong and still annoys me though.

"You guyses" has to be the worst for me. "I bought this because of you guyses recommendation". Christ.

• Haha
Describing a look/facial expression as ‘a mood’...I don’t get it!
Something giving them ‘all the feels’.

I’ve got an adult headache!!! 😱 No, you have a hangover!

Living my/their best life 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'If you havent done 'X' have you even done 'Y'' insert whatever acitivity it is.

'No you're crying'

'If you know you know'

• Haha
"I really enjoyed working with (insert company)"... Hinch says this when she's done a collab.
The only work she's done is tell them of her vast following and asked if she can have it for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 6