The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"literally obcessed"
Also when they say "I've had so many DMS asking about"
Like Lauren goodger recently on her stories saying she had so many DMS asking about trading" yes Lauren, course you did đŸ€ź

Reactions: 4
Morning, the Gram - toe curling.
Thought I’d pop on/sorry for the radio silence - it’s ok. You do realise you’re not A CELEBRITY.
#presstrip - naff and meaningless.
Crying into the camera on insta stories - undignified and attention seeking.
Flarrs - it’s FLOWERS
Giving a ‘shout out’ to charitable organisations on stories... and sneaking in a swipe up - LOW.

* waits for the (populars) influencers to now do the latest ‘thing’ - make a reverse video. Oh what fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“May well have just bought/eaten”.....🙄
Well you either did or you didn’t.

“If you know you know”
duck RIGHT OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread is pure gold! My list is endless.
“I’ve always eaten food/worn clothes so when [insert name of brand] got in touch naturally I jumped at the chance to make some money off you poor schmucks”
“Winning at Monday” (usually said smugly while sitting on a beach on gifted holiday)
“Pop of colour” (more early days Insta)
“Bit of Bet” (re leopard print - drives me insane)
“My crew” (you’re not a bloody sailor)
“These little squares” (normally accompanied by some gushing about how all the adulation/sympathy has helped when they have experienced one teeny tiny difficult day in their ridiculously privileged lives)
Those who say the best thing about Instagram is promoting lots of small brands...nope it’s all the free clothes you get!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Home instagrammers who say they’ve been faffing/love a good faff. Aka moving the tat around the house to take a slightly different picture than the 2000 others they’ve already posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay, 2 youtubers this week have said "what a barrrrg!" when they mean "what a bargain!". Nooooooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Living my best life đŸ˜”đŸ˜”đŸ˜”
So, so, so... cute, lovely, exciting etc etc
Holy grail
Good egg

Ugh, actually the worst - mooch! mooching, having a mooch! Nails on a chalkboard for me đŸ€ŹđŸ€Ź
Omg yeah.... Living my best life......Fack off 😆

• Haha
Slid into my
So so many of you have ask about XYZ
Morning lovelies
Hubs
Women supporting women
The lovely X over at myhomeisthedogsbollocks always so so supportive of my grid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just anyone that puts on a fake lisp, or their dog comes into the room and they stop everything to talk in a baby voice to them, rather than just edit that out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just anyone that puts on a fake lisp, or their dog comes into the room and they stop everything to talk in a baby voice to them, rather than just edit that out.
Omg
I thought it was only me who noticed the weird fake lisp. What’s all that about? Suddenly their tongue is too big for their mouth.

Also the way they whisper into their camera for the stories as their family/friends know they’re acting like a bleep

Omg
I thought it was only me who noticed the weird fake lisp. What’s all that about? Suddenly their tongue is too big for their mouth.

Also the way they whisper into their camera for the stories as their family/friends know they’re acting like a bleep
Yep, I guess it comes off really quite unprogressive, as if all these adult women have to regress into this simpering cutesy childish girly, rather than their usual more confident voiced selves. It's annoying listening to them "code switch", especially when they put on this lispy voice when talking to their man, or trying to act ditzy. Guess we all know youtubers who do that lol. There is a weird trend in South Korea about this "aeygo", not sure why grown women would want to present themselves like this.

Reactions: 2
#blessed #ifyouknowyouknow đŸ€ą#makingmemories
I know mine are hashtags but I HATE them! Especially #blessed usually accompanied with a family photo and #familygoals. Actually you know what I hate all hashtags 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Fake lisp!? What! Who does this? I can't imagine anyone wanting a speech impediment on purpose đŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
* "Ride or die"
* "O.G"
* "Back in the day"
* That video where someone said they were using -old- makeup, and some of the stuff was only under a year launched.
* Any influencer who tells their audience they must buy a 30 quid lipstick, an 80 quid serum then moans bloody murder about having to pay a train fare or cover the cost of a tin of paint themselves.

Reactions: 2