The Teacher (Channel 5)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theory on twitter is that Brian is Kyle's dad and slept with his mum underage as a student and jenny grassed which is why he wants revenge

Reactions: 1
Oooooo love a twitter theory.

I think they're right that Brian is Kyles dad but I think Jenny grassed on him for something else and he wants revenge so tried to set her up

Reactions: 3
Yeah maybe something else as I think she would've mentioned it if she new Kyle's mum was abused ....... Jennas Dad probably isn't the Saint he makes out to be , sounds like her mum wasn't happy with him

He came across as a bit of an arse as well in some bits..... Can't see where it's all going which is keeping me intrigued!

Reactions: 2
Sheridan Smith’s crappy veneers are really distracting! The top set are whiter than white then she’s got her original teeth on the bottom 😕 with her money there’s no excuse.

Reactions: 5
Sheridan Smith’s crappy veneers are really distracting! The top set are whiter than white then she’s got her original teeth on the bottom 😕 with her money there’s no excuse.
The teeth and the fact she can't walk in those boots had me distracted 🤣

Had potential for a great storyline but was a big letdown

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well that ending was shite! Talk about an anti climax!
Omg I came on here to say the absolute same thing!! Awful 😂😂 I thought there’d be a reason her dad was so rude and unsupportive but seemingly not…
and then she just leaves things as they are and seemingly doesn’t go to the police to clear her name? Wtf haha

Reactions: 10
Yeah feel like they left it open with the teacher who hated her and that Jack seemed to have more to his story. It's like they couldn't be arsed to finish it and gave it a quick ending

I loved it until tonight’s episode too! Feel like there was lots of different subplots / lots of people were involved in the mystery. But in the end it was so rushed… felt like important characters and events had been glossed over.

So did that man groom Kyle in the end / have a relationship with him too and that’s why he was so brainwashed? Or was Kyle just paid to lie? Think I may have misinterpreted some bits?

Well that was a letdown.
Have I missed the connection between Kyle, his Mum and Brian? Or was it just Kyle
was having private tuition from Brian?

Reactions: 11
Yeah they missed out half the characters in the last episode , I was enjoying it until then. Why did ryans mum hate that Arnold so much? Was it her in the brochure?

Omg I could go on , so many unanswered questions

Reactions: 8
It felt like the budget had run out at the end so they just scuttled around for an easy quick ending. I wanted to see the whole thing get exposed, that's what we all clung on for! Not some ex Corrie actor to stand in front of a truck and a weird handshake with the kid who ruined your life. I mean come on!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

It felt like the budget had run out at the end so they just scuttled around for an easy quick ending. I wanted to see the whole thing get exposed, that's what we all clung on for! Not some ex Corrie actor to stand in front of a truck and a weird handshake with the kid who ruined your life. I mean come on!!
they couldn’t afford Kelvin Fletcher in the final episode 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah that was 😴 crap after episode 2. So many loose ends / half baked parts. What was the deal with Pauline at the end!? She seemed drugged or something.

• Haha