Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
What a waste of 4 hrs! It had so much potential!
I have a lot of questions. Did Jenna’s solicitor ever respond? Why didn’t she get the police involved as she was gathering evidence? Why didn’t the police reinvestigate when Jenna revealed she wasn’t behind the phone/social media account? Is Kyle’s mum Brian’s estranged daughter, thus making Kyle his grandson? Why didn’t the police investigate properly the first time? Why didn’t they see from the CCTV that Jack picked Jenna up after the club? Why did Pauline just sit in that back room - it’s not like she was gagged or tied up? There are more but I can’t even be bothered 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lalala12

Wow what a shocking ending! I had quite enjoyed it up til tonight. So clunky and badly acted. Total mess.

I have so many questions I feel like I missed something. When she went to visit the old school it was like she had completely forgotten reporting him? How did she not think when she realised that someone was targeting her that it might have been him?! Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Ohhhhh and also, AS IF she would have a) pulled Kyle into her flat when he showed up at the door b) watch him play football and look at him with almost flirty eyes and c) grasp his hand in comfort, if you had been accused and charged (regardless if it was false and then overthrown) with what she had been!!

Reactions: 17

HockyRorror

VIP Member
It was like two different sets of writers wrote episodes 1&2 and 3&4 and hadn’t consulted each other and just skim read notes. It started so well!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
The obviously “not Bradford” locations were distracting, as were Sheridan Smiths teeth.
The outfit she wore to school / work in the first episode. As if she would have been allowed to wear a crotch skimming mini skirt showing her tattooed thigh at school - well, even in most workplaces really.

The other outfit that was really distracting was the very short silky shirt dress (that looked more like a top), with very high stilettos that she could barely walk in. She was loading boxes etc in cars, wearing that - and clearly struggling to not fall over.

The set up at the end. As if she would have gone to that house - apparently believing it was Pauline who sent that text, not her stalker luring her there. It was very Scooby Doo at that point.
And don’t get me started on Pauline, the acting was so wooden - it was so distracting.

It had promise, but then it soon became impossible for me to get drawn in to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

It felt like the budget had run out at the end so they just scuttled around for an easy quick ending. I wanted to see the whole thing get exposed, that's what we all clung on for! Not some ex Corrie actor to stand in front of a truck and a weird handshake with the kid who ruined your life. I mean come on!!
they couldn’t afford Kelvin Fletcher in the final episode 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Loveit17

I’d have liked the ending to see her walk back into the school (in appropriate clothes) to show she cleared her name and got her job back or something!

Reactions: 15

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
It felt like the budget had run out at the end so they just scuttled around for an easy quick ending. I wanted to see the whole thing get exposed, that's what we all clung on for! Not some ex Corrie actor to stand in front of a truck and a weird handshake with the kid who ruined your life. I mean come on!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Gracessecret

I keep thinking about how shit the ending was and it’s annoying me 😂😂 as someone else said - it’s almost as if there were different writers involved! The first episode was great.

I also can’t believe that you’d work your way up the career ladder for years to then sacrifice it all for a random student and be like “lol no worries I won’t even go to the police with this new info” 😂 yes I know it is not real, but I get invested in these things haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I'm no miss marple but from early on, I wondered if the elusive Brian was behind Kyle.

But what I really, really don't understand is how Sheridan couldn't remember reporting another teacher. Surely she would have remembered that???

And why did Brian suddenly decide he wanted revenge???

What happened to Pauline???

Raging!!!

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Kyle go along with the plan for Brian? I know he was tutored by him but what else was there?
I think he had groomed Kyle too and manipulated him into doing what he done. The hug they had, the mum calling him a dirty pervert or whatever it was - I initially thought she had been a victim and he was kyles Dad or that she was his daughter but him grooming Kyle would fit with all that too.
The ending was just bizarre tho. As someone else said, why the longing looks/hand holding… why? You’d be keeping as far away as you could.
it’s almost like there was an episode missing where all the truth came out and her name was cleared.

S4buk

VIP Member
I know it’s been mentioned but a lot of it just didn’t make sense.

Why the sudden change of heart from her dad? I was convinced that Arnold was Kyle’s dad and he was going along with it so he could have some kind of relationship with his dad.

Reactions: 12

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It got to the point where I found the most interesting thing was the interiors of buildings. Once someone here said it was filmed abroad you can't unsee it.
The lack of fitted carpets or even rugs, but lots of tiling instead, the glass in doors everywhere covered with lace, the dark furniture. So obvious really.

• Heart
Reactions: 12