The Teacher (Channel 5)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just my take from what you were saying, everyone is entitled to an opinion and mine was in response from yours. I don't think it derailed but if it did I would proffer an apology
Never thought it derailed from thread, and yes it's good to have different opinions.

Knowing it's filmed in Budapest and not Bradford is really off putting too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It is driving me mad - the fella at the end - what have I seen him in? Corrie? He reminds me of Ricky Gervais 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
couldn’t help looking at the buildings in tonight’s episode, you can tell it’s filmed abroad.

Didn’t think much of tonight’s episode and I keep asking myself why hasn’t she been to the police with these envelopes, photos & the condom. Obviously he’s stalking her and if I knew someone was stalking me I wouldn’t want to be in that house alone or be going out at night

It is driving me mad - the fella at the end - what have I seen him in? Corrie? He reminds me of Ricky Gervais 😂
I get the Ricky Gervais vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
couldn’t help looking at the buildings in tonight’s episode, you can tell it’s filmed abroad.

Didn’t think much of tonight’s episode and I keep asking myself why hasn’t she been to the police with these envelopes, photos & the condom. Obviously he’s stalking her and if I knew someone was stalking me I wouldn’t want to be in that house alone or be going out at night

I get the Ricky Gervais vibes 😂
I was the same watching the buildings and surroundings prob wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't read on here

I also don't get why she's not telling the police or solicitor - and how come nobody watched all the footage on the usb sticks before now

Reactions: 5
He was definately in corrie for a while I remember him from playing Shirley woolf in funland.
Bit of a slow episode tonight to be fair not totally sure what's going on now bit lost.

Reactions: 2
Why was it filmed in Budapest?
To save money.

I did laugh at her having to do some amateur detective talks with the bouncers which made her realise she could check the cctv footage - that she already had :rolleyes:

Also not the best shoes when you're going out following people at night, clip clopping along :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Jack has something to do with it I think, I hope it's not a far fetched twist. I thought it was going to be more realistic about grooming etc , where she had slept with him

Reactions: 1
I think the man at the end has a grudge and got Kyle to set her up

Reactions: 1
Yeh he played Owen in Corrie. Anna’s fella.

After someone said it was filmed abroad, I now can’t not notice it! So do we reckon this guy is Kyle’s dad?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm mid through ep 3
Am bit glad for this thread!
When I stuck my head above lukedom this was my 2nd place to comment.

I'm bowing out til the end episode... Triggers galore! Thought I could do it but nope!
Look forward to all said! X

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jack has something to do with it I think, I hope it's not a far fetched twist. I thought it was going to be more realistic about grooming etc , where she had slept with him
is Jack Andy sugden?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't enjoy E2 as much but even if she didn't sleep with him the sexual intent, the dancing
To save money.

I did laugh at her having to do some amateur detective talks with the bouncers which made her realise she could check the cctv footage - that she already had :rolleyes:

Also not the best shoes when you're going out following people at night, clip clopping along :ROFLMAO:
She couldn't walk in them either!

Reactions: 3
So I'm assuming "Brian" lost his job or something similar because of her? Maybe she reported him for being inappropriate with the kids🤔