The Teacher (Channel 5)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone watching No Return? I am confused by some things in the 2nd episode:

When the black girl (can’t remember the characters name) came to the door with her mom and said that she saw what happened with the Tunisian boy and Noah, her mom handed Kathy a piece of paper with their address and phone number on. But I could have sworn the black girl in the previous episode slipped a piece of paper under their door already. Am I misremembering that? Did we see the note?

What was Kathy doing when she was on the bus at the beginning when she confronted the Tunisian boy and his family? She had a suitcase with her and they arrived at the airport so I thought she was flying home by herself but then she got into a massive fight with her sister and her husband when they Suggested they would do the same.
The note slipped under the door just gave the name of the boy, Milo, and the hotel he was at.
And I think Kathy was pretending to go to the airport just so she could confront Milo and his family as she knew they were leaving that day.

(A thread on No Return has been started btw 😊).

Reactions: 1
I enjoyed it she's a great actress. She on a few things on the TV at moment. Just started watching no return on itv. She in a bbc drama too 4 lives I think that was good.