The Taylormade home # 9 The lies keep FLOing so fast she can’t keep up @thetaylomafr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So with that post saying about Louise having had botox, do we think flo will admit she had it? Because when it starts to wear off she will have to explain why the creases have come back if the face iron is so good.

Reactions: 7
Only Botox, nose job, Lip fillers, layers of makeup, highlighter and a photo filter / smoothing filter…. Lol

we only have to see Flo’s face over the last 2 years to see the lumi is a piece of tit. Or maybe it’s just Flo doing it wrong😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t there some other thing she was using on her face a while ago that looked like an iron?

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t there some other thing she was using on her face a while ago that looked like an iron?
The galvanic I think it's called. It's so amazing you still get botox because you're so confident it will give you great results 😂 if you watch the proper instructions on how to use it, it's up and out movements, when flo uses it she does it down, round and anything but up and out.

Reactions: 6
The galvanic I think it's called. It's so amazing you still get botox because you're so confident it will give you great results 😂 if you watch the proper instructions on how to use it, it's up and out movements, when flo uses it she does it down, round and anything but up and out.
She does that when she’s putting cream on too , pulls her skin down the way 😂 proper “skincare” people know never to drag your skin downwards it’s always upwards. At least that’s what I’ve always been told off the Beautician when getting facials 😂

Never see this one anymore then! I remember her saying it was the best ever lol

Reactions: 5
It’s crazy how they don’t have to advertise they are selling stuff from a pyramid scheme. Other people have to advertise when they’re gifted something yet they supposedly get gifted stuff all the time to promote with nuskin, or is it like tropic and you have to buy your own stuff! The fact she’s advertising this stuff as “results” yet no mention of Botox is terrible. It shouldn’t be allowed.

Reactions: 9
It’s crazy how they don’t have to advertise they are selling stuff from a pyramid scheme. Other people have to advertise when they’re gifted something yet they supposedly get gifted stuff all the time to promote with nuskin, or is it like tropic and you have to buy your own stuff! The fact she’s advertising this stuff as “results” yet no mention of Botox is terrible. It shouldn’t be allowed.
Do they get gifted? I know they have to buy lots themselves! No wonder they were all stampeding at the recent event to get free items 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No they don’t get anything for free
They are actively encouraged to buy products to promote and that alone makes the company a fortune
They pay for their own device and all the skin care and stuff they show
Such a massive rip off

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She has bought Ben an 85inch flat screen tv ………….. wtf!

“Works crazy at the moment!” Oh duck off flo 😂
Seems to be me all she is doing “work wise” is hounding people who have already purchased off her to buy more ? That’s what I took from her stories….

And she has had another collaboration …. For Gracie …. And it’s a photo album! Fml 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think Ben is going to have a very big shock soon enough.

She’s made no secret of the fact she was in a lot of debt and couldn’t afford anything when she first met him and he basically paid all her debts for her.

I wouldn’t be too shocked if she’s headed down that path again. Started with Klarna or Clearpay so she can buy her clothes hauls and has probably taken out a credit card or two since to keep the illusion of her playing at having a job.

I could easily believe she’s lying to him about how much she really earns from her Instagram life.

Reactions: 13
I imagine she’s making out to him she’s something she’s not. She seems so weirdly obsessed with Benny ( over her own kids ) that she’s probably living a lie at home too to stop him going back to an actual career woman. As you all say, clear pay, Klarna… there’s obviously some split in their ‘ blended ‘ that she pays for activities and clothes at their house when her kids are with them and he pays for every thing else like house bills… would explain why her own kids live like tramps and do no clubs unless their dad is paying… living a lie, like nu skin.. bet she came back from that weekend feeling even more desperate to get the old Botox etc … desperate to fit in !!!

Reactions: 8
Think it’s quite sad on her latest post she has 30 odd hashtags and not one says #mum it’s all step mum related 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 10
More money on Benny! She is so desperate to keep him “happy” it’s actually tragic. No relationship should be this one sided.

And yes I think she is slowly but surely starting to get up to eyes in debt portraying this “affluent” lifestyle yet her house is barren……. Very very odd.

but hey ho flo you keep trying to buy Ben’s affection and respect. It’s clearly not working and sooner rather than later he is going to leave.

Reactions: 11
She feels so guilty about having the last day with her kids before they go to their other parents tomorrow that she spent the morning watching videos she took at the event at the weekend! Makes sense!

• Angry
  • Wow
Think it’s quite sad on her latest post she has 30 odd hashtags and not one says #mum it’s all step mum related 🥺
Would be significant if she put her own tags but clearly doesn't. They are never relevant to what she's posted so I'd take with a pinch of salt.

'lots of people wanted to see the telly size' aka I thought I'd show you a box 🙄
Feels sooo guilty having been away at the weekend that she spent the morning on her phone looking at videos and catching up with customers (probably took 2 minutes to be fair) and then would be online shopping for the holiday her kids aren't going on, way to go mother of the year! Wait til. Tomo or Friday when they aren't home for a week maybe?? Take them out somewhere today? They were planning a 'lovely dog walk' but weather was rubbish, wow, what lucky lucky kids eh!
Why does she just keep comparing this holiday to last time they went to Egypt, they just went on a family holiday so why not mention how she felt in her own skin then?

Last edited:
85 inch tv and a holiday to Egypt but can’t afford to buy her kids wardrobes or proper fitting mattress’ riddle me that

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.