The Taylormade home # 9 The lies keep FLOing so fast she can’t keep up @thetaylomafr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand the way she is talking, babes your nose isn’t blocked and you don’t sound as amazing as you think you sound like a twit

Reactions: 6
I can print off in 3D, actually, No I can’t, that’s a lie.

what is wrong with her, she just makes stuff up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she say something then immediately claim it’s a lie ? I genuinely don’t understand

Reactions: 8
I have to say she is such a car crash to watch. She is massively out of her depth trying to make out what a boss babe she is.
yesterday’s stories were absolute nonsense 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

How do you add the tag to this thread? To add it to the Taylormadehome threads! I lost it for a while 🤪

Reactions: 1
I feel like it’s time she was moved to the main Instagrammers section - like she has 9 threads 😂
Tucked away here in a sub forum isn’t enough

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha - how they can advertise this tit and say it’s lumi then openly admit oh yeh it’s Botox but that’s nothing to do with it!! How do they know 😆
CFC32236-2F1D-45AD-89BF-C6510F745DDE.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Off topic, but anyone remember the “giveaway” she was doing a few weeks back. Did a little poll, lights, bar stools or a kettle and toaster. That’s been conveniently forgotten about. Must be the pill messing with her memory 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha - how they can advertise this tit and say it’s lumi then openly admit oh yeh it’s Botox but that’s nothing to do with it!! How do they know 😆View attachment 1173554
Also amazing what a different pose and lighting can do 🙄 they're all idiots. Well clearly not if they actually sell this stuff, there's people stupid enough to believe it and buy 😕

Off topic, but anyone remember the “giveaway” she was doing a few weeks back. Did a little poll, lights, bar stools or a kettle and toaster. That’s been conveniently forgotten about. Must be the pill messing with her memory 🙄
The pill she said she's stopped taking whilst sitting round with the kids, no wonder gracie wondered off after that!

• Sick
Oh yes, I’d completely forgotten about that! Like you say it must be the pill affecting her 😏

Reactions: 4
Guys guys she’s just trying to get into that natural element for her holiday

what the f is natural about rubbing a plastic tool On your skin, fake tan, fake nails, fake brows, fake hair
And a fake personality to match

Natural element 😂😂

• Haha
Guys guys she’s just trying to get into that natural element for her holiday

what the f is natural about rubbing a plastic tool On your skin, fake tan, fake nails, fake brows, fake hair
And a fake personality to match

Natural element 😂😂
I thought exactly the same. You’re a fake Flo and no amount of “natural” treatments will hide that hideous personality of yours.

and as for Louise? I absolutely don’t know how they have the nerve to say they look like that from the lumi?

surely it’s time we all start reporting them to asa ? Every last one of them

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.