The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flo, stop bleeping touching your cold sores!!! That’s why you have got another one now 🙄
She’ll not wash that brush. She’ll use it again & again and that is exactly why she’s still got the cold sore & another to add to it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why cake your face on makeup when you’re sat in the house 🤷🏻‍♀️

oh. For your insta huns

Reactions: 6
Here she is with her whining as per usual … nobody cares if you feel sorry for yourself flo you depressing miserable twit! Every day without fail she’s moaning about something. What is she Influencing mass depression?

Ps Flo you probably feel tit because your life has no purpose , you never do anything with your kids, you don’t spend time with friends or family and you don’t work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus those stories made me feel a bit sick!!! She needs to stop touching her face and spreading the virus!
And the reason why you’re stressed and feeling down Flo is because you lie!!! You lie so much it must be keeping you awake at night.
You’re not a boss babe, you don’t have loads of disposable income (if you do show us what you have earned from lumi! Holcroft did)
Tell us how much the renovations are costing you and how you have paid for it and stop the lies!! You will find then you feel better. Explain why the business is being dissolved but HMRC have stopped you? Explain where the van is! Just stop the bleeping lies and portraying you have money!!!

If you have to bullshit your life for strangers on instagram then I’m sorry but you need to revalue your life…..
Urghhhhh she has pissed me off today!

Feeling sorry for the mess you and Ben have created for yourselves by the constant tripe that comes out of your mouths!
Karma is a witch! And it’s doing it’s work quite well in the case of the dodgy Taylor’s! Ripping off Covid grants has truly come back to bite you both on the arse!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus those stories made me feel a bit sick!!! She needs to stop touching her face and spreading the virus!
And the reason why you’re stressed and feeling down Flo is because you lie!!! You lie so much it must be keeping you awake at night.
You’re not a boss babe, you don’t have loads of disposable income (if you do show us what you have earned from lumi! Holcroft did)
Tell us how much the renovations are costing you and how you have paid for it and stop the lies!! You will find then you feel better. Explain why the business is being dissolved but HMRC have stopped you? Explain where the van is! Just stop the bleeping lies and portraying you have money!!!

If you have to bullshit your life for strangers on instagram then I’m sorry but you need to revalue your life…..

Feeling sorry for the mess you and Ben have created for yourselves by the constant tripe that comes out of your mouths!
Karma is a witch! And it’s doing it’s work quite well in the case of the dodgy Taylor’s! Ripping off Covid grants has truly come back to bite you both on the arse!!!
She’s back on saying people are asking about skincare on her scabby skin (bullshit) 😂
It’s becoming more and more obvious that financially they are absolutely fucked and she’s only came online today with the hope of a sale … I don’t think nuskin can dig them out of this mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Flo, stop bleeping touching your cold sores!!! That’s why you have got another one now 🙄
And the fact she keeps using her lumi all over her face still and then rubbing products all over her face with her hands too.
I’m surprise it took this long to spread. Dirty witch

The moment the filter comes off. But we must remember she doesn't use them now! Confidence in your own skin remember!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
One cloth does all…

worktops, windows, sinks, baths, floors, showers and TOILETS !! Even the underneath of the rim .. and then the floor again 🤢🤢🤢

she’s one scabby bleep.
It’s such a bad design!! Why is the toilet squashed in the corner like that?? I’d have had the shower on the back wall with the sink next to it and the loo on the other side. Also I think shes done a diy lip wax ... her entire upper lip looks red raw

Attachments

I had to skip through all those brain washing stories. I mean she's a prime candidate for selling that lumi tit. They could tell her it will make your nails grow by putting a cream on your face and she would absolutely believe it. She is thick as tit but apparently understands all this science and how amazing it is. Flo your face is tit!! Using a filter saying how amazing it is for your skin, listen and look at yourself please!!! Use this time the kids are home to spend time with them, support them with their learning, 3 kids at secondary school and had no work set?? Or just left to get on with it, will be a tough one for George if he has because last year she gave up so often with home learning cos she couldn't be arsed.

Who in their right mind would take one look at her at the moment and ask what her skin care routine is?! I can’t believe the brass neck on her, she can sit there, skin like that, with a filter on, flogging skin care!!! (Well I can)

Flo, remember back when you started insta? You openly said you didn’t use anything on your skin apart from dove soap? Go back to that, it looked nice then, you are ruining your face for a poxy couple of quid a month.

Get a real job! You’ll be loads better off and you’ll have a purpose. I’m a single mum, very, very limited little childcare (unlike you, you have no children half the year) I work part time and I run a house, keep it clean, kids have toys and are well dressed, oh I also mange to walk the dog too! If I can do it, I’m pretty sure you can 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Yes 100% all of this!!!

Also Flo needs to rename her account The Taylormade Lies…

• Heart
Does Flo smoke? Her hair is very yellow today , it looks like it’s clinging with nicotine, maybe a bad dye ?

Wow all those stories today. Surely everyone will do as I did and tap my way through? Who wants to listen to that 🥱

• Haha
All those stories and not once she got up to check those children or they popped in which is very unlike princess Rosie she’s to much like her mother and loves a camera. I’ll put my last dime on it they ain’t there.!

I still stand by she looks better in the left photo…..

She’s ruined her face. And her hair
8812B412-6365-4C68-9076-FB5F3BF18D3D.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.