The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the boss babe has finally used her computer………..
hopefully she made enough money to cover the two panels in the windows that broke.
and I very much doubt the upstairs looks huge and light with what we have seen….

Reactions: 7
So the boss babe has finally used her computer………..
hopefully she made enough money to cover the two panels in the windows that broke.
and I very much doubt the upstairs looks huge and light with what we have seen….
Of course that's why we thought it was tiny, no lights! Lights and now it's huge 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like Little miss I can't keep up with all the covid rule changes best start paying attention 😂😂 cue some upconing woe is me posts about how stressful its going to be

Reactions: 6
Don’t know how she can have an overflowing wash basket when she’s told us they have all their clothes in storage and are rotating the same clothes constantly. Also Harry, Gracie and Ella are never there so she won’t have their clothes to wash!

Reactions: 5
The reno is that comical she's not even done a weekly vlog for weeks, the stories aren't being put in the highlight either. So are they now going to live in the 'kitchen/diner/lounge' and pull other downstairs walls down, how about finish 1 area 1st? Or finish upstairs and the clothes can go up there into the kids cupboards (also called rooms).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The reno is that comical she's not even done a weekly vlog for weeks, the stories aren't being put in the highlight either. So are they now going to live in the 'kitchen/diner/lounge' and pull other downstairs walls down, how about finish 1 area 1st? Or finish upstairs and the clothes can go up there into the kids cupboards (also called rooms).
Considering she said ' this is what we do ' talking about renovating but it is in fact only their second one they don't seem to have any idea what they're doing . Seriously need a project manager 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is she stupid, thoughtless or both? I doubt the patrons of that photo will be refuelling any time soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What the duck is that picture? Refuel at a cemetery! Wtf?! When you think she can't stoop lower, there she is!
This floor is minging and there's a mattress on it 🤢 could have hoovered or swept it 1st.
Screenshot_20211128_220250_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Proving yet again what an uneducated idiotic scum bag she really is. It’s not the first time she’s used a cemetery for content either 🤦‍♀️
Her ignorance and stupidity in trying to appear a top boss babe both angers and frustrates me . Why doesn't someone have a word with her . She is just making herself look more and more stupid and she is so embarrassing when calling herself a business mentor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.