The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flo we all know if you pull the underwear higher up your ass and hips it gives the illusion of a slimmer and more toned bottom 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t hand over or trust that idiot with one penny before the Black Friday offers are even live she can’t even remember orders on a normal day. 🥴

Reactions: 3
£30 for 1 pair of CALVIN Klein boxers?? Don’t think so.

I buy 3 pairs for £20 for my husbands ? Lying again are we Flo lol

Reactions: 5
£30 for 1 pair of CALVIN Klein boxers?? Don’t think so.

I buy 3 pairs for £20 for my husbands ? Lying again are we Flo lol
Well know she is full of tit. Said she went onto sports direct and they were the same price everywhere. One quick Google search clearly shows them far cheaper tgan £30 a pair. Why does King Harry get Nike? What's wrong with river island, even if its just for holiday. I have a son the same age, and I'm just glad he is not materialistic in anyway. He's very happy with his tesco boxers 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Well know she is full of tit. Said she went onto sports direct and they were the same price everywhere. One quick Google search clearly shows them far cheaper tgan £30 a pair. Why does King Harry get Nike? What's wrong with river island, even if its just for holiday. I have a son the same age, and I'm just glad he is not materialistic in anyway. He's very happy with his tesco boxers 😂😂
We all know she has a weird obsession with Harry so it’s more she prefers seeing him in Calvin Klein 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised King Harry didn’t get Calvin Klein and poor George get primark 😂 she can surprise us sometimes I guess.

Only designer things my kids want is trainers. Knock off designer trainers they can have. I’m poor as the tax man robs us 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised King Harry didn’t get Calvin Klein and poor George get primark 😂 she can surprise us sometimes I guess.

Only designer things my kids want is trainers. Knock off designer trainers they can have. I’m poor as the tax man robs us 😂😂😂
Wouldn't be surprised if George does have primark and as she's just trying to make herself look better 🙄

I don't really get the whole having to buy all new underwear anyway. Do they not have at least a weeks worth of underwear anyway? Almost everyone I know spends most of their holiday in their swim wear, which they hand wash and hang out, so they do the same for underwear as its worn even less in comparison to the swim wear (which is essentially underwear!)

We know what a dirty cow Flo is, so I'm sure she would be happy to wear and wear again without the washing part anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Wouldn't be surprised if George does have primark and as she's just trying to make herself look better 🙄

I don't really get the whole having to buy all new underwear anyway. Do they not have at least a weeks worth of underwear anyway? Almost everyone I know spends most of their holiday in their swim wear, which they hand wash and hang out, so they do the same for underwear as its worn even less in comparison to the swim wear (which is essentially underwear!)

We know what a dirty cow Flo is, so I'm sure she would be happy to wear and wear again without the washing part anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
One thing she does always seem to buy is underwear… it’s weird, I’m sure they all got loads of new underwear according to her just a few months ago, why do they need so much underwear when they have barely any clothes 😂

Anyone else notice the lovely finger marks all up the inside of the black door frame 😂 that’s going to be a right eye sore we all know she can’t clean for toffee

• Haha
I mean it's a good job that the lumi gives you such fab skin that you're so happy with you don't need makeup or filters eh? Oh until they bring out a foundation and still use filters. Are we not supposed to notice the frown lines went, the mole under the eye virtually went and instead of hairs on her brows they're suddenly blurred too. It's such an amazing product though. Absolute clown!

Attachments

• Haha
How would you even know Flo? That’s for his Mother Joanne to know!!!
The irony is - if this was a man talking like this there would be absolute uproar!!!
She gets FAR to excited talking about how he’s growing or “a man” now. Nobody would be near my son if they spoke about him like that. Its beyond creepy and inappropriate and the mothers listening to her bullshit freak me out too, why is nobody picking up on how wrong it is 😶

She gets FAR to excited talking about how he’s growing or “a man” now. Nobody would be near my son after speaking about him like that it’s beyond creepy.
The smugness will soon be wiped off her face when he gets his first girlfriend, learns to drive and fucks off and doesn’t come over. Stupid stupid cow !

Reactions: 10
I see business woman of the year is finally labelling her nuskin tit as ads ,I wonder if she’s finally been warned about it.
Also Flo people who actually own real businesses don’t have to sit online in a queue to access stock you’re basically an Avon lady not a “boss babe” 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see business woman of the year is finally labelling her nuskin tit as ads ,I wonder if she’s finally been warned about it.
Also Flo people who actually own real businesses don’t have to sit online in a queue to access stock you’re basically an Avon lady not a “boss babe” 🤦‍♀️😂
Very true . She thinks we're all as thick as she is 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.