The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ignorance and stupidity in trying to appear a top boss babe both angers and frustrates me . Why doesn't someone have a word with her . She is just making herself look more and more stupid and she is so embarrassing when calling herself a business mentor.
She’s not got any close friends or family around to tell her she’s acting a fool that’s the root of most of her problems… busy chasing dead people because they can’t point out any of her flaws.
The cemetery stuff really bothers me, far too much of it online lately and it shouldn’t be… I’d rather see hinch clean her bathroom than a cemetery and I don’t like her either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the builders are there today are they?? I thought Benny big b*ll*cos was doing it all on his own 🤔 wonder what he is doing as so far they’ve had builders, plasterers, joiners, roofers, ground workers, window fitters ......

Reactions: 9
There’s only one comment on it and that’s from a spam account by the looks of it
They seem to post that on every post but she can lock an actual person with an opinion but not a spam one, hardly like she has hundreds of comments to sift through is it!
Rosie has been poorly ill be back soon..... An hour later she's back on, no mention of Rosie, and no holiday chat, just plasterers and yep something else Ben's had people in for. Doing it all himself around working his full time job mmmhmmm yep yep you keep believing that princess flo! Yes he's done a fair whack himself and josh but its hardly a Ben taylor build is it!!

Reactions: 5
44 items shes shown there, which means maybe 44 separate orders - from an account that has 22.2k followers. She made out like the could barely keep up with the orders, I could do it, do my housework and juggle my 2 year old all at the same time.
she really is a mess

Reactions: 6
I know that a few kids in rosies year at school are off with covid. what’s the bets she’s keeping them home to save her getting it a spoiling her and bens holiday oh sorry I mean the kids treat holiday 😂
That’s prob why she’s not been on incase anyone sees the kids

Reactions: 10
I see the Avon girl has deleted the pic of the cemetery … wonder if she got more backlash than we realise about that. She normally goes quiet after she’s been called out for being a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Glad she deleted it, absolutely idiotic to post it in the 1st place. She's very quiet but I bet we'll still hear from her to remind us she's going on holiday tomo and how much of a rush it's been but they booked it months ago of course so no need for it to be a rush really.

Reactions: 8
£140 for a bleeping phone stand for holiday? Bet she won’t even spend £140 on fricking clothes for her kids the absolute dick!

£140 for a bleeping phone stand for holiday? Bet she won’t even spend £140 on fricking clothes for her kids the absolute dick!
I looked it up and got £85.but still thought that was ridiculous. Exactly that bet the kids didn't get an £85 each treat did they? Moaning about pcr test costs but still money to burn. Who takes a phone tripod on their holiday? Put the phone down and be present cos we don't give a tit for posed videos that have to have music over so we don't hear 'look at the camera, give a thumbs up and smile'.
I think all posts can be closed with 'what a dick' when it comes to her!

I looked it up and got £85.but still thought that was ridiculous. Exactly that bet the kids didn't get an £85 each treat did they? Moaning about pcr test costs but still money to burn. Who takes a phone tripod on their holiday? Put the phone down and be present cos we don't give a tit for posed videos that have to have music over so we don't hear 'look at the camera, give a thumbs up and smile'.
I think all posts can be closed with 'what a dick' when it comes to her!
She’s going to be insufferable on her holiday with that tripod and content making, and there will be plenty of photos of the kids coz she’ll dig up this trip on her grid to “prove she does do stuff with the kids “ like she has done with the last family holiday pics for about 3 years 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.