The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Ellas bf has to stay home and look after the dog and the not very secure house they’ve announced they’ll be leaving unattended for two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I take it they will have to pay the school fine as they taken the kids out!
Oooh I hope so! I assume it's only flo and Ben will get fined and not Steve and Joanne as they haven't gone?? Ella is not in school so 4 fines I take it. Never mind, flo is a boss witch now so small change for her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We never got fined when we took our kids away on holiday few months ago, we were away for 2 weeks too 😬

I wonder where Ella’s boyfriend is!!

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she hasn’t bought onboard wifi to keep posting from the plane!

We never got fined when we took our kids away on holiday few months ago, we were away for 2 weeks too 😬

I wonder where Ella’s boyfriend is!!
Only 7 plates on the table.

Reactions: 7
Maybe the boys mother has seen our flo on insta and don’t want her son round someone such as her round her young boy.!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear I feel for all the people enjoying a nice holiday now those hillbillies have arrived. Poor gracie putting up with whiney Rosie on the flight. And Ella having to sit with flo and benny cuddling up when her boyfriend isn't there. Unless he is and its just so she can say 'oh I've had loads of messages asking where he is, he's here he's not hidden, but clearly he is absent or deliberately made to look like he's not there, (7 plates).

Reactions: 7
C2889DD2-BDBB-40DE-8050-4F1C1FC9F1DE.jpeg

Surely she would of sneaked a picture of him here tho? As we all know she doesn’t respect people.

Reactions: 6
As much as I can’t stand Flo, I’m really pleased that George and Rosie are getting a holiday from living on a building site. How nice will it be for them just to have a bed, no chores and all of their meals made for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As much as I can’t stand Flo, I’m really pleased that George and Rosie are getting a holiday from living on a building site. How nice will it be for them just to have a bed, no chores and all of their meals made for them.
A bed, nah probably still on a pull out sofa bed. Ben's precious children will have the beds. But the warmth, holiday and fun is good for them.

Hmm bumps in the road to get there, what like archie not being there??

Reactions: 5
She even said a few weeks ago she’ll be asking for a foldable bed so all the girls can stay in the one room or something 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.