The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the amount of product she just used on her face no wonder her skin is moisturised. Wet spray, loads of cleanser, 4 pumps of that face iron cream, dots of cream under her eyes that apparently makes you raise 1 eyebrow 🤨 and then more cream afterwards. Jeez!
Aww that made me laugh the way she was pretending the lumi did that and it wasn’t her just raising it 😂😂
This is such a rip off!!! She makes 38% commission on every sale and then obviously the company make money too. It just shows how over priced they are for there to be two layers of “profit”
There’s a really interesting subreddit about Nuskin, no way they’re getting 38% per sale. there was an income sheet of what the different titled reps made (like ruby , lapis etc) , it was in dollars but It worked out in pounds at less than £200 a month for her level.

Reactions: 3
Aww that made me laugh the way she was pretending the lumi did that and it wasn’t her just raising it 😂😂

There’s a really interesting subreddit about Nuskin, no way they’re getting 38% per sale. there was an income sheet of what the different titled reps made (like ruby , lapis etc) , it was in dollars but It worked out in pounds at less than £200 a month for her level.
Sorry it does say up to 38% profit but still!!!

Attachments

Thread suggestion: Flo taking over 'the business' whilst bennys dodgy business is on the way out.

Sorry I know its not very snappy.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Flo’s excited over car finance while Benny’s trying to lead the tax man on a merry dance

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Ben not got his licence yet or whatever the problem was with his van etc? I don't watch her stories every day and I'm a bit confused with what's going on 🤔

Has Ben not got his licence yet or whatever the problem was with his van etc? I don't watch her stories every day and I'm a bit confused with what's going on 🤔
I wonder if he’s been banned or something 🤨 also look how tiny the kids bedrooms are but theirs is huge!

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion flo flo your all for show. You soon won’t have a penny or your fat husband benny !
I can’t stand the pair of them I think they need reporting to ss and the tax man coz something isn’t sitting right

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im not sure tbh. She hasn’t mentioned it since. Or his van. Hence why I think it’s been repossessed! I’m sure it will be addressed (lies) soon!

Reactions: 6
Ben’s before and after photo comparison is just ridiculous- the before is clearly taken in brighter light causing him to screw up his face more. His beard is a different colour in the after too - amazing what a lumi can do!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"we're a family of 7 so we need a to built a house with lots of bedrooms" goes and buys a 5 seater car as they're never all there together. Their trade in would have paid a fair whack anyway and if it's pcp rather than hp the monthly payments won't even be a lot 🤦‍♀️ well done on trying to portray a certain lifestyle though 🙄😂

Reactions: 12
My god what an absolute head! I actually can’t believe she is overjoyed at buying a car!!!

Jesus wept is she for frigging real?
I can see where the maintenance money from her ex is going.
Ps - where is George’s birthday presents Flo!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
See her admin skills are excellent as usual . I've posted your parcel please contact me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god what an absolute head! I actually can’t believe she is overjoyed at buying a car!!!

Jesus wept is she for frigging real?
I can see where the maintenance money from her ex is going.
Ps - where is George’s birthday presents Flo!!!!
We will never see those gifts.
Bet we also see some tit desk made by Ben in his room when it’s done, I highly doubt there’s a fancy game station like she said she was getting.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.